Page 1 of 8

My Moderator Application: Negative Zero

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 7:35am
by Pennyroyal Tea
I think that I have all the skill necessary to make a fantastic moderator. First of all, I'm well known and well respected on this forum, I pretty much talk to everyone here, and I feel that this would help me as people would feel more comfortable if I have to make a controversial decision, I feel people would better accept it.

I also feel that I will be able to take any criticism from anybody with one, not taking it personally, and two actually considering what they say as a way to better perform in my duties as a mod.

There is also the fact that I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong, and I would undue any error that I have made.

I also see myself as approachable and I could easily be approached through PM, MSN, or AIM for anyone who wants any sort of advice or just to talk.

And finally, I know the layout of this forum like the back of my hand, I've been here for almost two years, and I make sure to check out all the different forums, and I know what goes where, so I'll make sure that every topic is where its supposed to be.

I'm eager to hear your responses, and if you're not sure about how to vote, you could always talk to me and I'll respond as soon as possible.

And even if you just say no, give me reason why you said it so that I could consider changing.

Re: Would I make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 7:40am
by *Sakura*
Well JJ I don't know you so I can't really tell,if you would be a good mod.

Re: Would I make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 7:44am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Cherry~Blossom wrote:Well JJ I don't know you so I can't really tell,if you would be a good mod.


Well allow me to introduce myself, I was also known as Jesse James, as well as numerous other names, I would describe myself as intelligent, amiable, and a good conversation, and I enjoy helping people out as best I could with any problems that they may have.

Re: Would I make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 7:48am
by *Sakura*
And I'm Cherry~Blossom also known as Cosmic_Starmie.

Re: Would I make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 7:50am
by Meghan
I think you'd make a great mod because your always fair to everyone. Good luck!

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 7:53am
by *Sakura*
Btw my anwser is no.

Re: Would I make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 7:54am
by Amica Skypphire
I beleive that you would make a great Mod. I know you will be able to see through and seperate the jerks from the troubled. I can count on you to make fare decisions and judgments. I know I can trust you, period. Your well known, and you know every one as well. You'll be fantastic, you have my vote all the way ^.^

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 7:56am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Cherry~Blossom wrote:Btw my anwser is no.


I see, but could you tell me why? I realize that I was a trouble in the past, but if you haven't noticed, I have changed in the last few months from what I was and I would let you know that I would handle my position most responsibly.

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 8:00am
by *Sakura*
JJ The Suffering wrote:
Cherry~Blossom wrote:Btw my anwser is no.


I see, but could you tell me why? I realize that I was a trouble in the past, but if you haven't noticed, I have changed in the last few months from what I was and I would let you know that I would handle my position most responsibly.


Yes you were a trouble,saying that you've changed won't be enough you have to show it to me.

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 8:06am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Cherry~Blossom wrote:
JJ The Suffering wrote:
Cherry~Blossom wrote:Btw my anwser is no.


I see, but could you tell me why? I realize that I was a trouble in the past, but if you haven't noticed, I have changed in the last few months from what I was and I would let you know that I would handle my position most responsibly.


Yes you were a trouble,saying that you've changed won't be enough you have to show it to me.


Of course as I wouldn't expect it to, but if you look at my actions recently, and this goes back for awhile, I've been nice to everyone, and I haven't been getting in any trouble, I've also tried to help people more and I just do not act the way I used to in the past, but thank you for voting, and don't worry you'll be convinced someday :wink:

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 8:08am
by *Sakura*
Yeah right

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 9:41am
by ''~*LiThIuM*~``
He would be a great moderator. No one else can really talk back to him without getting pAWnnnnned lol That's not all though. He has something called "power" over most ppl. 8)

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 10:27am
by Tsuchi
i vote, hell yes...we may have had our disputes in the past but i respsect him and always will. he is one of very few who can hold an intelligent conversation, he knows when a thread needs maturity.

i think you'd make a great mod!

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 10:31am
by Pennyroyal Tea
Tsuchi wrote:i vote, hell yes...we may have had our disputes in the past but i respsect him and always will. he is one of very few who can hold an intelligent conversation, he knows when a thread needs maturity.

i think you'd make a great mod!


Haha you rock, and just because I disagree with ya doesn't mean I don't like ya, in fact I do it because I respect your ability to communicate. :D

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 10:32am
by Inuyasha-sama
You'll make a good mod! =D

Re: Would JJ the Suffering make a good moderator?

Posted: Jun 23, 2007 10:47am
by Biki
i vote yes but it's a weak yes. i know that you can be mature and i know that you are intelligent, but iv seen you at your worst. you have the capability to be a good mod which is y im voting yes. i havent seen u do anything mod is but i believe u when u say u have. my yes will become stronger when i c proof of what u say. sorry for the grammar, i dont feel like typing right now. >.>