No, you wouldn't.
23%
No Opinion.
9%

Total votes: 43

Jade_Steel_Hawk

Re: My Moderator Application: Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

That's what I was implying by the part "even though this should have nothing to do with your vote." :? Also, I didn't want that to sound conceited. ah. ](*,)
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:That's what I was implying by the part "even though this should have nothing to do with your vote." :? Also, I didn't want that to sound conceited. ah. ](*,)
If you were referring to me about the vote thing. It wasn't I skipped to the last page.
My suggestion was your opening post to the thread.
Like I said...
Potential. :)

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Why don't you look at the pic i posted if you're that curious?
They were asking you, as in your opinion. You look at yourself in the mirror lass? surely you can tell us all.
My opinion might not match someone else's. Not everyone likes athletic girls. I'm a runner and a basketball player. So in my honest opinion, yes, I am. Seriously, though, don't take my word for it. Go see for yourself....even though this should have nothing to do with your vote.
I already did see.. you showed me haha.. I just wanted to indulge a MODERATOR by the name of Vash.....he should not ask such things.. shame shame. seriously, Given your response to many ridiculous questions.. I may vote yes. I will get back to you on that. :)
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

Cold Revolver wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Why don't you look at the pic i posted if you're that curious?
They were asking you, as in your opinion. You look at yourself in the mirror lass? surely you can tell us all.
My opinion might not match someone else's. Not everyone likes athletic girls. I'm a runner and a basketball player. So in my honest opinion, yes, I am. Seriously, though, don't take my word for it. Go see for yourself....even though this should have nothing to do with your vote.
I already did see.. you showed me haha.. I just wanted to indulge a MODERATOR by the name of Vash.....he should not ask such things.. shame shame. seriously, Given your response to many ridiculous questions.. I may vote yes. I will get back to you on that. :)
Vash just asked that to test her ;) He would never do something that he shouldn't do ^^ Right Vash? :)
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Knight in Dark Armour wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote: They were asking you, as in your opinion. You look at yourself in the mirror lass? surely you can tell us all.
Vash just asked that to test her ;) He would never do something that he shouldn't do ^^ Right Vash? :)
No can ever be a saint, evvvver. But maybe after a few Koolaid Jammerz!
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

Jade_Steel_Hawk

Ā§amantha wrote:
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:That's what I was implying by the part "even though this should have nothing to do with your vote." :? Also, I didn't want that to sound conceited. ah. ](*,)
If you were referring to me about the vote thing. It wasn't I skipped to the last page.
My suggestion was your opening post to the thread.
Like I said...
Potential. :)
No, I wasn't referring to you. It's all good. 8)
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Alright then.. But seriously people.. lets get back on topic ](*,)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I voted yes, you should have been one ages ago :@
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I say 'Yes' i beilieve you got what it takes. \:D/
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Hm.. I haven't seen her on in ages..
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Jade_Steel_Hawk

ā™„ā™„Forsakenā™„ā™„ wrote:Hm.. I haven't seen her on in ages..
In the past couple months I've been on every day. :?

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Oh.. We must be on different times then. :D
Sorry!

Jade_Steel_Hawk

It's all good. :P

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Some peoples waiting period are longer than others, such as Mik3, he's still waiting and he made his application a long time ago. But as for me.. I made mine October 2nd, and got my title October 6th. Don't ask me how.

I'm pretty sure you'd make a good moderator but I'm sticking by my vote of no opinion, for the fact you seem like a VERY intelligent girl, but your application really lacks vital details.

Jade_Steel_Hawk

Yeahhhh...I'll get around to adding stuff to it. Hopefully soon. Brainpower as of recently has all been spent, lol. I appreciate your input though. :)

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Yeahhhh...I'll get around to adding stuff to it. Hopefully soon. Brainpower as of recently has all been spent, lol. I appreciate your input though. :)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You're a procrastinator!!!!!!!!!! XD
Just messin. :D

Anyways, you're welcome hun. Don't mention it. PM me when you've edited it. I wish to see it... I was stupid a few weeks ago and casted my vote, when I shouldn't of. :D

Like I said, PM meh. :D