My Moderator Application: Demyx (the real one)

Would I make a good moderator?

Yes, you would
57%
No, you wouldn't
35%
No Opinion
8%

Total votes: 37

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Vampire Ryuji

Post by Hardcore »

OblivionKirby|Neko wrote:Hmm...Vampire Ryuji..Kelly you evil girl you actually made a Mod app i'm proud of you ^__^ goodluck with it though as for my vote I Yes hell I think you would make a great mod my friend!You have your hyper moments and you can be a pain in the arse sometimes but your helpful but no yelling if you do become a mod or i'll hurt you =O anyways Ryuji is my friend,shes smart,kind(Sometimes)and very helpful(in a way)and I think the brat(Ryuji)would make a great mod.(said it several times now)

But you can't base this off of friendship...

I myself.. would have to say no currently. But you have potential. Revise your opening statement. I wont vote now, I have chatted with you, and I do see you to have the personality I'd love to see moderate.. but.. like I said. the statement lacks.

1.) Why do you want to be a moderator?
2.) A lot to say, but if you become a moderator, you can't have those "slips"

Sorry for all this criticism

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

No, I appreciate your honesty. Thank you. I will work on the things I lack, and I have gotten better at the 'slips' since I first got on the site. I continually try to keep myself in check, and make sure to clear up any misunderstandings brought around. Thank you, again, for your comments. I will revise my opening statement to include why I would like to be a moderator.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Hmm.. Alright. Well PM me whenever you do, alright? I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

I have included my reasons for wanting to be a moderator, if anyone would like to go back an read it.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I'll give you a yes, but know it's barley a yes. Your application qualifies as satisfactory, in my eyes. But, I do really love your reasons. Everyone has seen it and wishes to yield this problem. (at least I hope)
So yeah. It's a yes from me. Good job, Ryuji. :D
Last edited by Hardcore on Oct 07, 2007 7:32am, edited 1 time in total.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

I do realize its a strained decision when voting on these matters, and I can never say thank you enough to you, Lust, or anyone else who has voted, yes or no, on here. I realize it may seem like I'm trying to kiss up, but I'm really just trying to be polite.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Well. Duh. I know, I spend most of my time here reading applications, picking out good parts in them, but also every one of them have flaws. Later on, in a month maybe I'm going to submit an application, and I'm prepared for everything. I am a very harsh judge and will reread my submit several times, if I can qualify by myself, I can qualify by almost anyone, thats how I feel.

And applications are hard to get every detail into. And I try to be the best person on AA that I can be, and even if I don't get moderator, I'll still try to keep things in order as I do currently.

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

I think you would make a wonderful moderator. I will be looking forward to reading it.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Well thanks. But the way AA is moving, I doubt they'll need another one for a while. Most of the moderators are excellent, some I wouldn't mind getting demodded, but I'll keep that to myself.

Trishina
Absolute Otaku

Post by Trishina »

Lust. wrote:Well thanks. But the way AA is moving, I doubt they'll need another one for a while. Most of the moderators are excellent, some I wouldn't mind getting demodded, but I'll keep that to myself.
True as I've heard aa has enough mods for now.
They say"practice makes perfect" but "nobody is perfect" so why practice.

Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

YES YES YES I DO!! ^^
You'll make a great Mod I'm Sure!! ^^
You easily have my Vote simply because I love you so much and you are so awesome xP!!!

I have other reasons too lol, Good Luck!!!

XXXXXX
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

Thanks, Amray. lol.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Amray wrote:YES YES YES I DO!! ^^
You easily have my Vote simply because I love you so much and you are so awesome xP!!!

XXXXXX

You should state them... otherwise your vote will be meaningless..

Trishina
Absolute Otaku

Post by Trishina »

Lust. wrote:

XXXXXX

Indeed
They say"practice makes perfect" but "nobody is perfect" so why practice.

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Trishina wrote:
Lust. wrote:

XXXXXX

Indeed
yes but yours Tishina, doesn't really mean anything either. you're only voting no opinion because you don't know her. that's a load of crap in my eyes. why do you even come here and post that if you have nothing better to say to support this answer. i don't understand.
(RAH)Ā² (AH)Ā³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)Ā² + OOH(LA)Ā²

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

Aiden, I appreciate that you're trying to help, but please do not upset anyone. She put her reason for no opinion as that she didn't know me too well. That's fine. A lot of people just go and read through mod apps to vote and check. It might not be fair or sensible, but its what people do.