no opinion
No votes

Total votes: 5

Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

My Moderator Aplication: Straw hat

Post by Tsukasa »

I believe I would make a good moderator because:

1. I have been here a decent amount of time. I have gotten to know the site and it's members. I have knowledge of how to handle things if it becomes nessesary.

2. I have not been in any trouble since my "incident" over a year ago(those who were here should know). I was a brat back then, and I have matured greatly since.

3. I know how to handle things. I have not gotten angry or lost my temper on anyone. If I had a different view and someone didn't agree, I accepted that fact. I have never been mean or said rude things based on people's choices in life or rumored to be.

4. I must admit I have flaws, but no one is perfect. I have a sense of humor, so I can tell when someone just playing around or is being genuinly rude. I have never flamed in my existance on this site.

I know that I may have had my bad points, but this is for the greater good. Not for me, but for the community that is AA.

I wish to become a moderator to help the whole of AA, not for the benefits. I fully understand that being a mod is a job and therefore have tighter restrictions than normal members, and as a mod I would help to clean up AA from spammers and flamers, even if they are people i know.

I, Demyx, thank for taking time out of your schedule to read this and (hopefully) give some pointers or constructive critism.
Last edited by Tsukasa on Jan 28, 2008 1:53pm, edited 4 times in total.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Aplication: Demyx

Post by Hardcore »

Impressive.. Demyx. You qualify.. but it's a no opinion right now.. run through and fix your grammar and your little spelling issues, and add something more.. like.. Why do you want to be a moderator? and.. If you become a moderator.. what good will you do for AA?
I'm not voting now because with a little work this will definitely be a yes.
=D>
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

I'm not going to vote now, because your mod app just isn't appealing to me in any decent way. Please, do fix your spelling and grammar, though. And... GIVE ME BACK MY NAME! lol. j/k... j/k... I'll check back later to see how you're doing, and (perhaps) vote then.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Better.. but keep editing.. you're steadily improving.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

@Vampire~ Will do

@Lust~ Yes ma'm!
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!

Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

GO DEMYX
I am pulling for ya dude
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

Post by Master InuYasha »

Edit it once more you put "I have been here a decent amount of time. I have gotten (to to) know the site and it's members. I have knowledge of how to handle things if it becomes nessesary." only one to k

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

P!nk wrote:Better.. but keep editing.. you're steadily improving.

You're idiotic.

º-Tenshi_Karasu-º

Post by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º »

A yes from me, the app has been greatly improved and I belive you'de do well.

And Raoul, I realised you posted that a few weeks ago but I still must warn you to please not flame others.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º - 天使 烏
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147 ... karasu.jpg -Yep this is TK

"Yes...Nothing says evil quite like womany eyeliner..." -YGO Abridged

Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Aplication: Straw hat

Post by Tsukasa »

please lock

Jade_Steel_Hawk

Re: My Moderator Aplication: Straw hat

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Locked upon request.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."