No Opinion
4%

Total votes: 51

Bovinagina
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Bovinagina »

Jesus Christ wrote:
Bovinagina wrote:wow, i'm happy i said no. first you said you were sorry for your actions towards me and we were good for like three seconds...then BOOM!!! You became an [censored] once more. It's amazing how things change so quickly.
why would i have ever apologized to you?

and if its the muslim comment which has upset you too bad, its my religion to not tolerate other religions. id get u a bible reference but i feel id be wasting my time. unfortunately heaven isn't an infinite space, so unless u lose a few pounds...
'cause the "Son of God" loves all humans even ones who do not, i remind you, believe in Christ.

And it's not the muslim commen that had possibly gotten on my nerves, it's you impersonating as J.C. himself, in which, you are not, might I add. Yes, you would be wasting your time, although if my long, slender, non-fat fingers had ever touched a bible I'd be on fire. My melting flesh ruining one of your precious story books. Then the three drunk men whom created the Piece of [censored] would have to create another one, in which is wasting their time.
What is this heaven you speak of? Heaven is just another lie to get more and more people in a religious cult to bow down and worship the one, mortal, just another human "Jesus Christ". Jesus Christ is, or perhaps isn't, a human (referring to isn't is as saying he didn't actually exist, being just another made-up person in the story called a bible). Jesus Christ couldn't possibly make water part. (more later).
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Bovinagina wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:
Bovinagina wrote:wow, i'm happy i said no. first you said you were sorry for your actions towards me and we were good for like three seconds...then BOOM!!! You became an [censored] once more. It's amazing how things change so quickly.

and if its the muslim comment which has upset you too bad, its my religion to not tolerate other religions. id get u a bible reference but i feel id be wasting my time. unfortunately heaven isn't an infinite space, so unless u lose a few pounds...
'cause the "Son of God" loves all humans even ones who do not, i remind you, believe in Christ.

And it's not the muslim commen that had possibly gotten on my nerves, it's you impersonating as J.C. himself, in which, you are not, might I add. Yes, you would be wasting your time, although if my long, slender, non-fat fingers had ever touched a bible I'd be on fire. My melting flesh ruining one of your precious story books. Then the three drunk men whom created the Piece of [censored] would have to create another one, in which is wasting their time.
What is this heaven you speak of? Heaven is just another lie to get more and more people in a religious cult to bow down and worship the one, mortal, just another human "Jesus Christ". Jesus Christ is, or perhaps isn't, a human (referring to isn't is as saying he didn't actually exist, being just another made-up person in the story called a bible). Jesus Christ couldn't possibly make water part. (more later).
[censored] me you're a funny porker. Lay off him, or he'll smite you.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Bovinagina wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:

This isn't a thread for religion-bashing, it's a mod application. Stay on topic.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

Bovinagina wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:

after all that I'm beginning to wonder why you care if i 'impersonate' him. the person who you think is 'just another human' or who possibly 'didn't actually exist.'

watever ur obviously just trying to pick fights
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku

Post by Neon_Genesis »

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:
Bovinagina wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:

[censored] me you're a funny porker. Lay off him, or he'll smite you.

XD!!!!! Holy [censored] I give you props for that one. Did you see that bovanagina? Heaven cant hold such a great weight! XD
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

u know what trutly is funny, yet sad, people are actually giving him yes votes, Someone with a warning should be a Mod, someone who spends his time in the site insulting others for a cheap laught definetly shouldnt be a mod, seriously if any of these clowns ever became mods it would be really disapointing on the webmaster
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Saint Bede
Visitor

Post by Saint Bede »

Nathan~Chevalier wrote:u know what trutly is funny, yet sad, people are actually giving him yes votes, Someone with a warning should be a Mod, someone who spends his time in the site insulting others for a cheap laught definetly shouldnt be a mod, seriously if any of these clowns ever became mods it would be really disapointing on the webmaster
"u know what trutly is funny, yet sad," I think your lack of spelling skills is the sad thing mate.
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

I actually doubt you even needed to use any form of example to prove to people that the prick above you is sad.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
Saint Bede
Visitor

Post by Saint Bede »

Jasse wrote:I actually doubt you even needed to use any form of example to prove to people that the prick above you is sad.
Yes, thank you Jasse.
Uber Otaku

Nathan~Chevalier wrote:Someone with a warning should be a Mod
why?
Allah
Visitor

Post by Allah »

Jesus Christ wrote:
Nathan~Chevalier wrote:Someone with a warning shouldn't be a Mod
why?
Shouldn't. Maybe he missed out on the "n't" whilst writting ya dumb broad. XD
I'd vote yes, JC, but unfortunately I give you a No Opinion. I, one, don't want to get on your bad side, and I, two, don't know you as much as I'd like to quite yet.
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

Allah wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:
why?
I'd vote yes, JC, but unfortunately I give you a No Opinion. I, one, don't want to get on your bad side, and I, two, don't know you as much as I'd like to quite yet.
You're just saying that because you're a muslim and hate christians.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
Saint Bede
Visitor

Post by Saint Bede »

Jasse wrote:
Allah wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:
why?
You're just saying that because you're a muslim and hate christians.
Cover your crack, Allah is back.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Bovinagina wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:

Moses made the water part, Jesus turned the water into wine :/
Nathan~Chevalier wrote:u know what trutly is funny, yet sad, people are actually giving him yes votes, Someone with a warning should be a Mod, someone who spends his time in the site insulting others for a cheap laught definetly shouldnt be a mod, seriously if any of these clowns ever became mods it would be really disapointing on the webmaster
I agree with the darned dirty ape.

Then again I don't see one, so I might as well just shoot down what you say, 'cause I epitomize everything you just said, but everyone loves me =]
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Bovinagina wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:

Moses made the water part, Jesus turned the water into wine :/
Lol, 100% right 8)

And Aiden did you actually read over what you typed. It makes like only a small amount of sense, I didn't even understand half of what you said.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Uber Otaku

ill b nice mod