My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post Reply

Would I make a good moderator?

Yes you would
25
49%
No you wouldn't
24
47%
No Opinion
2
4%
 
Total votes: 51

User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female
Location: Go Away

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Aiden »

just because you're username is jesus christ doesn't mean people listen to whatever you say. I do not obey the whims of others.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female
Location: In sheep's clothing.
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Aiden wrote:just because you're username is jesus christ doesn't mean people listen to whatever you say. I do not obey the whims of others.


Oooh, aren't you a strong and independant person!

Loser :D
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3

User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female
Location: Go Away

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Aiden »

yes indeed GG.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

josh :)
Uber Otaku
Posts: 740
Joined: Aug 26, 2006 12:38am
Gender: Male
Location: aus

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by josh :) »

wateva aiden. rumor has it no one likes u coz ur a BIG meanie.

anyway.
VOTE JESUS
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)

SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5266
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by SASSZAIN »

I have to say no.

Without even reading your application, I can honestly say no. I've seen some of the things you say about users on the forums, and those, immediately, in my mind say you aren't ready.
"Sometimes being a man means doing things that you don't want to do." - Kazuma Kuwabara
"A Man must face himself, before he can face his Ememies" - Tai Kamiya
Member of the ModSquad 8)

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku
Posts: 661
Joined: Sep 18, 2007 4:26pm
Gender: Male
Location: Wembley '86
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

SASSZAIN wrote:I have to say no.

Without even reading your application, I can honestly say no. I've seen some of the things you say about users on the forums, and those, immediately, in my mind say you aren't ready.

STOP LYING!!!
I see a little silhouetto of a man...

josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by josh »

nice evidence SASSZAIN. u liar and thief.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku
Posts: 808
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
Gender: Male
Location: In my room smokin weed
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Neon_Genesis »

Aiden wrote:just because you're username is jesus christ doesn't mean people listen to whatever you say. I do not obey the whims of others.



Please stop talking.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku
Posts: 808
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
Gender: Male
Location: In my room smokin weed
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Neon_Genesis »

SASSZAIN wrote:I have to say no.

Without even reading your application, I can honestly say no. I've seen some of the things you say about users on the forums, and those, immediately, in my mind say you aren't ready.




HOW COULD YOU SAY NO TO JESUS
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Some people have a terrible sense of humour. [-( =;
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

Neon_Genesis
Uber Otaku
Posts: 808
Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
Gender: Male
Location: In my room smokin weed
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Neon_Genesis »

Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Some people have a terrible sense of humour. [-( =;



Aiden has no sense of humour either apparently.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Hardcore »

Stop this spam.
Thanks.

Anyways, Jesus, I know this application is a joke, but why bother?
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Demyx
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Demyx »

Okay, well, I succeeded in reading all 6 pages up to this point, got a few good laughs, and, joke or not, I'm still voting no. Why? You don't care why, because the fact is: I voted no.

Athos.
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 21
Joined: Dec 04, 2006 12:58pm
Gender: Male
Location: Having sexual intercourse with your mother.

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Athos. »

Damn right we don't care why you voted no.

Because we know. Only losers vote no on joke apps.

Demyx
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by Demyx »

Yup. I'm a total loser. Been one all my 16 years of life. Wanna know why? Because I'm just too damn sexi like that. And people like you will never understand.

josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: Jesus Christ

Post by josh »

Demyx wrote:Yup. I'm a total loser. Been one all my 16 years of life. Wanna know why? Because I'm just too damn sexi like that. And people like you will never understand.

...the sheer retardness of yourself and aiden PERIOD.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

Post Reply