My Moderator Application: josh

Would I make a good moderator?

Yes. You would.
11
69%
No. You wouldn't.
5
31%
No Opinion.
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 16

josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

My Moderator Application: josh

Post by josh »

I should be a moderator because I'm good at moderating forums. Plus I'm good mates with Dragon X.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Hardcore »

Even worse than your last one...
This is becoming pathetic.. Sorry josh. D:
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Demyx
Visitor

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Demyx »

... that's not a good reason.

User avatar
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2918
Joined: Mar 05, 2006 5:12pm
Gender: Female
Location: I'm in your Macaroni, warming my feets.
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Cheshire Cat »

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this app sux
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa

Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Enchanted Lands

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Hallow »

Stop putting these stupid moderator applications!!
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.

Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male
Location: Germania

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Vash »

Ok, first and last warning. One more application like this and I will inform webmaster and get you suspended (or banned, we will see).
Anner <3
\,,/

josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by josh »

:Pent up Love::Koryu: wrote:... that's not a good reason.
Yes. Being good at moderating forums is not a good reason to be a forum moderator. As for being mates with Dragon X, I just put that there to show how I can accept people who are different. I don't hate people for their differences like all you Dragon X bashers!

Stop putting these stupid moderator applications!!
I believe I have a right to apply for moderator. Just like everyone else, and if I feel my application is terminated unjustly I will create a new one.

Ok, first and last warning. One more application like this and I will inform webmaster and get you suspended (or banned, we will see).

I am unaware of breaking any rules. Please be more specific about what the problem is.

I am following the moderator application guidelines correctly. I do not think you had the right to terminate this. But please, feel free to change my mind.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this app sux
Webmaster wrote: "If you're here to express your opinion on a particular applicant, please explain your thoughts as clearly as possible, providing examples if necessary. Remember, opinions without explanations or examples are pretty much useless! "
ps. Don't flame.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 459
Joined: Dec 11, 2006 10:13am
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Jasse »

You got more "Yes" votes than "No" votes, I think you are doing good :)
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse

User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Hardcore »

Knight in Dark Armour wrote:You got more "Yes" votes than "No" votes, I think you are doing good :)


Besides being terminated... sure
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male
Location: Germania

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Vash »

josh wrote:
Ok, first and last warning. One more application like this and I will inform webmaster and get you suspended (or banned, we will see).

I am unaware of breaking any rules. Please be more specific about what the problem is.

I am following the moderator application guidelines correctly. I do not think you had the right to terminate this. But please, feel free to change my mind.
No you are not. You put in 1 sentence applications without reasonable reasons on why you should be a moderator and you are constantly spamming the app forum with such applications when the last app is being terminated.
And I do had the right to terminate this.
Why?
Because I can.
Anner <3
\,,/

josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by josh »

Vash wrote:No you are not.
I'm not following the guidelines? Okay, well so far you fail to tell me what rule or guideline I'm breaching.

Vash wrote:You put in 1 sentence applications without reasonable reasons on why you should be a moderator
Webmaster wrote: 'you should try to convince people why you would make a good moderator.' This is all I'm trying to do. The fact I've got a 9 to 4 yes/no ratio in the poll says I'm doing okay.

Vash wrote:and you are constantly spamming the app forum with such applications when the last app is being terminated.
Ever thought that the only reason I created a new application is because yes - you did terminate my last application. I didn't request you to but you did it anyway.

Vash wrote:And I do had the right to terminate this.
Why?
Because I can.
If you can justify terminating my moderator applications with 'because I can'..Then I can just as easily justify making them. Because I can.

I think you're being unfair and I deserve a second chance. A third chance and a fourth chance. :)
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
Location: Down-under.

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Raoul Duke »

He completely has you. By the balls.

Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male
Location: Germania

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Vash »

Dr. Gonzo wrote:He completely has you. By the balls.
So what? I'm the mod and he is not. All he does is picking on details. I don't give a crap for something like this.

Josh, you are spamming the application forum with one sentence apps and I told you to stop. Weren't you the one who said, that if you are warned you will listen and stop? Also I don't give a [censored] how many yes votes you had, you were a good mod once but you will be a bad now, so even if you got 100 yes votes I would not vote for you in the Moderater Discussion about new mods and if all the other mods would have some brain in their heads they would not either.

And yes, you can justify making new ones with "Because I can".. "because I can" easily terminate them egain. :)

And hey, he's kinda right with what he said and I thank him for that. That brought me to some ideas for rules and stuff for the app forum I have already informed webmaster about. :)
Anner <3
\,,/

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1839
Joined: Jan 22, 2005 1:29am
Location: Down-under.

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Raoul Duke »

Do you really think that because you are a mod your opinion that he "will be a bad [mod] now" means that you can terminate his application?

I'm not saying his application is the best, or that he would make a good/bad mod, but that if this is supposed to be a democratic process it can't be terminated by one of "superior" opinion - especially when 71% of voters support him.

User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Hardcore »

Jeeeeeeeeeeezzz come on. This is a terminated application.
Problem is solved.
Josh, if you feel you MUST submit another one, give it a while. And please put effort and thought into the next one.

~Locked~
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator Application: josh

Post by Hardcore »

:) Thank you Locke
See people? This is what we want. A user to civily talk to you about whats wrong with your action, instead of making threads about it.
I see your point, Locke.
Continue. :)
(~Unlocked~)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Post Reply