No Opinion
11%

Total votes: 18

josh
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Count De La Mystere

Post by josh »

not as good as sparrow but probly a good mod
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Seras

Re: My Moderator Application: Count De La Mystere

Post by Seras »

Thanks for your opinion. I'm not trying to be like Captian Jack Sparrow. I just want to be me, only me. Not Jack, not you, not anyone. Just plain old regular me :)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Seras

Post by Fujiwara »

You have my vote. I think you would be a good mod just from hanging out on the forums with you but your reasoning butters it up ^-^
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras

Post by Seras »

Lol Ironic, I'm eating buttered popcorn, Thanks Yukidaruma
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

ur a control freak seras
Seras

Post by Seras »

I'll admit I'm a control freak sometimes. I just don't see why a member has to be insulted for 10-30minutes for one comment even if the comment was bad. Why not be the better person.
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Seras wrote:I'll admit I'm a control freak sometimes. I just don't see why a member has to be insulted for 10-30minutes for one comment even if the comment was bad. Why not be the better person.
Nah, your not exactly a control freak. You just did your best to prevent a fight. It was really good on your behalf, if you hadn't been there Dark Kira would of thrown insults everywhere.
It was good work, nearly as good as Sparrow. You'll make a good moderator, your good at dealing with annoying users like Joal :)
Seras

Post by Seras »

Whose Joal? And thanks, I'm sure that means a lot coming from you.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

josh wrote:
Seras wrote:I'll admit I'm a control freak sometimes. I just don't see why a member has to be insulted for 10-30minutes for one comment even if the comment was bad. Why not be the better person.
Nah, your not exactly a control freak. You just did your best to prevent a fight. It was really good on your behalf, if you hadn't been there Dark Kira would of thrown insults everywhere.
It was good work, nearly as good as Sparrow. You'll make a good moderator, your good at dealing with annoying users like Joal :)
God, what a racist bastard that Kira was.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Seras

Post by Seras »

Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my application Josh and Crowe. *sits back*
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Congratulations Seras.

:pirate:
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Yes. Congrats. Welcome to thuh team
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Seras

Post by Seras »

It's my mod App. I'd have it perserved it I had it my way! That's why I locked it.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

:o I just violated your lock!
And I spammed!

:mrgreen:
(I really shouldnt have posted this, but, its no harm no foul, unless we spam too much..)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket