22%
No opinion
33%

Total votes: 9

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Aoi-Chan

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

when did I order people around? As far as I know this is a terminated app so your insults are no longer valid.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

You mean because it's terminated the concerns I raised are just suddenly.......erased?

HA-HA.

I'll say them again in your new ap then. And if you're asking when, well, how about your death-penalty thread for a start. Along with many more.

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

i never order you to do anything, i asked you nicely
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

This is entertaining.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...

Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:This is entertaining.

You should see him go at it when he's really fired up ^^
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Raoul - Until you have solid proof of anything you've said I'm not going to waste breath on an immature child like you. Sense I've been here I've yet to see anything intelligent come out of any of your posts. You know, your brother josh may mess with people but at least he's funny, me and him get along somewhat. You never have anything worth while to say.

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Aoi-Chan wrote:Raoul - Until you have solid proof of anything you've said I'm not going to waste breath on an immature child like you.

The only person here who has conveyed anything "immature" is you: Intellectual immaturity. Want some proof?
How about your simplistic, trite, self-righteous Death Penalty thread?
You completely misunderstood the "eye for an eye" chronology, as well as quoted the most over-quoted boring quote in EXISTENCE, additionally, you articulated your stupid justifications in a way that is remarkably poor.

When I pointed this out to you, you told me not to "bash your opinion". How pusillanimous can you be?

You post on a discussion forum, but you ask people not to criticise the opinions expressed.

That's not only cowardly but IMMATURE. IT'S A DISCUSSION FORUM. DON'T ORDER USERS AROUND. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE TELLING THEM NOT TO DISCUSS THINGS. NEED I SAY AGAIN....DISCUSSION FORUM. YOU'RE THE ONE PRESENTING VIEWS, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEM.

Aoi-Chan wrote:Sense I've been here I've yet to see anything intelligent come out of any of your posts. You know, your brother josh may mess with people but at least he's funny, me and him get along somewhat. You never have anything worth while to say.

Says the girl making the crappy threads, in a puerile, preppy-teen idiot fashion. You really have NO credibility whatsoever. And I think your opinion says more about you, and your ability to perceive, than it does of my posts.

PS: HAHAHAHAHAHA, "sense"

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

please point to where I "ordered" you around. I ASKED that if you had nothing to contribute that you refrain from posting. That is not "ordering" anything.

Me asking that your post have something to contribute to the topic is not against any rules.

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

You quite fancily ignored the vast majority of my post. I guess no one noticed.

You asked and you were declined. Therefore, you have nothing to cry about. If you ask, and are declined, as happened, you can't give me crocodile tears about it. Only people demanding react as you did when declined.

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

you know whatever, people like you aren't worth the time of day.

spam and insult away because thats all your good at.

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

HAHAHAHA. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

come on keep it up, keep insulting me.

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

I wasn't insulting you. I was reiterating that you are wrong, based on your determination to ignore what I have said. You don't know what an insult is apparently?

Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

This application will also be locked because of it not serving it's right purpose but instead has provoked an argumentation which could lead alot further. Please take this trough PM and try not to go at each other far too much in other threads :D

Oh and as a side note, Aoi-Chan, if you make another application you can count in that one of the complaints from me will be that you get easily provoked. Raoul is just acting like any other person who wishes only to get the best moderators here on AA and critisizes and questions and tests you to the limit to see if you're fit, but you overreacted and kept going and now it just looks like an argumentation, that was kind of immature and stupid of you. (Sorry if you feel that I'm being tough on you but it's the truth and this is a moderator application as well, no room to be nice here)
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Wow.. This is.. somewhat.. funny.
I must agree with you though, Jasse, Aoi Chan, you're easily provoked.(..Eh.. So am I in some cases)

Locke. PM me, okay? :)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.