90%
No Opinon
No votes

Total votes: 10

Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku

My Moderation Application: Persiaisis

Post by Persiaisis »

Hi everyone, its me. I just thought I would try to become a mod. I really hope that you all will take the time to look at my qualifications:

1. I am the mod/owner of the very first myspace group for AA and other anime websites.

2. I am a very out going person, but at the same time I can be serious.

3. i have been on the site since June 15, 2005

4. I know how a forum should be run because i have one, spammers, flamers and just down right mean people wont cut it.

5. I believe that it takes all of us to pitch in if we want to have fun on this site.

These are five very good reason that I should get picked to be a mod
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderation Application: Persiaisis

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Do i know you at all?
I see a little silhouetto of a man...

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

1. I could care less about your experience as a moderator, only what you'll do for this site.

2. That's a very good quality for a moderator, one of the only things you have on your application that is needed.

3. We can see that.. ): But, join date doesn't really matter. You should just be here 3+ months, which you have been.

4. What forum? And yes, but what is your policy for the "bad eggs" How will you correct them, warn, or just report?

5. True.

You need to edit this, your grammar is decent, but not to it's best. You probably wrote this in a hurry.. didn't you?
Well.. why do you want to be a moderator?
Why should Ken make you a moderator?

Think of those questions there.

But, even though you've been here since '05, doesn't mean a thing, I've NEVER seen you before.. and neither has ERC.(Evil Russell Crowe) ..So what? Have you been severely inactive?

No opinion from me, but I wont vote.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Your application isn't very good. I haven't seen activity from you in the forums (that I know of) besides this application. However, your 2000+ posts shows your active enough. Anyway I vote no. This app sucks.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

josh wrote:Your application isn't very good. I haven't seen activity from you in the forums (that I know of) besides this application. However, your 2000+ posts shows your active enough. Anyway I vote no. This app sucks.

Well, he's not vague, you gotta give him that much.

Seras

Post by Seras »

I personally found the Application short but quality better then quantity I guess. I don't know you in all the time I've been here. Never seen you, talked to you, nada/nothing/zilch. I am actually wondering how long it will be till I see a response from you. 6 days and counting.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

Persiaisis wrote:Hi everyone, its me. I just thought I would try to become a mod. I really hope that you all will take the time to look at my qualifications:

1. I am the mod/owner of the very first myspace group for AA and other anime websites.

2. I am a very out going person, but at the same time I can be serious.

3. i have been on the site since June 15, 2005

4. I know how a forum should be run because i have one, spammers, flamers and just down right mean people wont cut it.

5. I believe that it takes all of us to pitch in if we want to have fun on this site.

These are five very good reason that I should get picked to be a mod

^ what is this? Seriously. What is it? No, they are NOT 5 good reasons you should be chosen. You want to be a mod... because you have a group on myspace? Wow. That's pretty damn sad. And do you have proof that you have a group on myspace? I mean... I don't see a link anywhere. Is the second thing even a reason? That just sounds like a personality trait or something. I could say I'm outgoing but can be serious. 20 other people can say it too. And the 3rd one. I don't care how long you've been on here. NOBODY KNOWS YOU! Tell me one person, SHOW ME, that someone knows/remembers you from whenever you were on last. Where do you post in? When was the last time, before this, that you actually posted? And 4th, I have forums too. They didn't do so well. Do you have proof that your forum was/is any good, and how do you define flaming/spamming/'mean people'? Am I mean because I'm saying all this stuff? Would you ask to have me banned for it? No, you can't, because these are my opinions. And why do you state the obvious with number 5? Everyone knows it.

Seras

Post by Seras »

Agreed with Dante Kei... and I'm still waiting for you to come back... you can't help if you aint around...
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

I'm going/will vote no. I've never seen u or even heard of u. The worst part is that u would actually think we cared about wut day u joined. Most of care about only a few things. U are active,u post almost every week or two days or something. there probly a lot more but I'm not going to rambble on to get yelled at by a mod so this my opionion I don't care if u take it seriously or skim it or not even read it at all.
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

XDark KiraX wrote:I'm going/will vote no. I've never seen u or even heard of u. The worst part is that u would actually think we cared about wut day u joined. Most of care about only a few things. U are active,u post almost every week or two days or something. there probly a lot more but I'm not going to rambble on to get yelled at by a mod so this my opionion I don't care if u take it seriously or skim it or not even read it at all.

Your grammar skills are abysmal.

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

I agree with Russell. lol.

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

i shall vote no as there are already a fair amount of mods and you have given no reason as to why you would be able to do a better job than them and you haven't even been on for a while since you last posted this.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27

josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

" :!: Do not vote against someone just because you think we currently have enough or too many moderators! These applications are here for when new moderators are needed." - webmaster
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I'm going to vote no.

First of all, by the sounds of things - nobody really seems to know you. Moderators are supposed to be people who users can trust, and know will do a good job. That's why they vote yes.

Also - you've just given five points. Point form isn't really wanted in applications, this is more like an online job interview. If you came to a job interview with this, I don't think you'd get in.

Sorry, maybe you stick to your own forum.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I just realised.. most of our criticism's are longer than your application..You haven't even attempted to edit it.
That enforces my "no"
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

Try harder; it seems you took just five minutes to make this 'post'.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!