No Opinion
No votes

Total votes: 4

x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

My Moderator Application: x_Sakura_Haruno_x

Post by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »

Hello,
I am applying to become a moderator again. And yes this time I found out how to make a poll.

As for the reasons I would want to become a moderator are:

I would want to put my own time and effort into helping out other users.

I would answer any PM or thread if a user is having a problem with this site or another user.

As for helping out users, I would want to be able to be helpful i anyway I can on the site.

How would I help the website?:

I would help the website by being active, getting rid of spammers, the spambots (which have been an issue in one forum) And if there would happen to be a time a jerk or stupid person says something to me,I would help them resolve what is bothering them. If they didn't listen to me, then I would do the right thing and then further actions would have to be placed on them.
Also, I will accept either a "yes" or "no" to my application. I can handle being told what is right and wrong. It would be helpful if some of you could post reasons as to what you voted,And what would help to make my application better. I would love to listen to any of you. Please and thank you guys!
Old name = Kikyou-chan <3
[**Orihime and Tatsuki Club**] - Founder.

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: x_Sakura_Haruno_x

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

I'll say no, you're fairly new and your post count is fairly low. I'd give it a few months before you give it another stab.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...

x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:I'll say no, you're fairly new and your post count is fairly low. I'd give it a few months before you give it another stab.

Okay, thanks for posting! And yes, my post count isn't the highest in the world, but it is just a number to me. But the waiting for a few more months, I'll have to do.

Seto Kaiba's Girl
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Seto Kaiba's Girl »

I voted no =/
Reasons are because your pretty new. I think you should be around more, look around AA and be more active.
Post more. But you seem like a nice person, I'm sure people will like you :]

Be around AA longer, and then give this another try :]!
"It's better to burn out, than FADE AWAY"- Kurt Cobain.
AA SISTER: Miss Elizabeth<3

x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Okay, I'll wait for 2 more months or so then. And I usually am busy alot, so sometimes it is hard to ALWAYS come online here everyday. But I do respect what you said. I'm not the type of person to be a computer nerd and sit my butt on the computer all day. I usually am a top poster in the videogame boards. And I will get my post count up hopefully by then. I will post in more boards than the video game one.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:I'll say no, you're fairly new and your post count is fairly low. I'd give it a few months before you give it another stab.

Does.
Not.
Matter.

But anyways.. I'm going to say no. Wait.. three months, then post your next application. Notify me then.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

****Oh, and.. Don't worry about it if you're not on every single day.
As Mai told me. You're still too new to not have a social life. :p so it's ok.***

*Double post because this tip was UBER important..*
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I messed up the first time becuase i was new too, and i had 300 posts. just try again when people know you more, ;).

I don't vote.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!

Seras

Post by Seras »

Locked: By request of Sakura Haruno.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

[edit]
Sorry :)
didnt think it was moved XD