No, you wouldn't
19%
No opinion
No votes

Total votes: 21

Mik3

Re: My Moderator Application Aoi Sakuraba

Post by Mik3 »

And you prove your point by going to invision forums and recruiting e-gang members and tring to be a flamer. Well, you showed me what maturity is. No more posts in her thread.
I remembered my password.

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

If you have a problem with the mod system, then post it in the Absolute Anime section. This is for mod applications.

Continue. 8)

Sakura_Haruno_x
Baka Otaku

Post by Sakura_Haruno_x »

Mik3 wrote:And you prove your point by going to invision forums and recruiting e-gang members and tring to be a flamer. Well, you showed me what maturity is. No more posts in her thread.
LMFAO, who the hell are you to be talking? You flame people all the time on the chatroom. Shows how much maturity you have.

Zabo
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Zabo »

Aoi, in light of what I've been seeing recently, I am going to have to vote No on your Mod Application. Perhaps in the future you can try again, but I do not feel you able to take on the task of an AA moderator at this time.

Sorry.

Athos

Post by Athos »

This thread will be moved to the "Terminated Moderator Applications" at the request of the thread's original creator, Aoi Sakuraba. Aoi made this request on Sunday, 2 March 2008. Under the provision of the rules and guidelines of Absolute Anime:
Requests For Locking Threads
A moderator is under no obligation to lock or remove a thread so long as there are no rules being violated, even if asked to do so by the person who started the thread (the only exception to this is for threads created in the Moderator Applications forum).

I hereby move this thread to the "Terminated Moderator Applications."
Member of the ModSquad 8)