36%
No Opinion
8%

Total votes: 25

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Ok, here's another thing. Saying this like how you have in a mod app isn't a good thing. Rewording comes in handy a bit 8)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

I'm sure it wouldn't have been good saying it anywhere. Often times, people don't like it when others speak their mind. But if I feel it needs to be said at the time, then I will. If others don't like what I say, or how I think or act or feel, then perhaps I wouldn't be the best mod here. Or maybe anywhere. Ever. But I'm going to keep trying, because giving up just leaves you with might've beens. I won't reword it, because if I've made a mistake, I'd rather have someone point it out and criticize me for it, then go back and try to fix it. I'll take my punishment as I am. I'm stubborn like that, ya'll. xD
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

No I didn't mean like it was bad. I meant you used words like I think forgetful and that. Not good to have on a mod app, everything else is fine 8)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

Well, I can be forgetful, but I am getting better at it. I write things down more as of late, and have been forgetting fewer and fewer things. But nobody's perfect, and I'm not afraid to admit my flaws.

If people won't take me as I am, flaws and all, then I don't deserve much, do I?
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Indeed everyone has flaws, but it is possible to overcome them.

Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

If it wasn't, the world would have been doomed long before now.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Demyx wrote:Both of those are valid points. But Pennyroyal, I really am sorry for my behavior. That's the honest truth, and if you don't believe it, that's your choice. And I don't blame anyone for hating me or not believing me, because I've never believed I've earned anyone's trust. And I could care less about friggin votes at this point. These are my ideals and opinions, and I feel that I need to stand up for myself at this point.

Mistakes happen. And a lot of times, for some people, they happen alot. On accident. Sometimes its because we forget, or sometimes its because we just aren't thinking. Whatever the reasons we come up with, nobody cares. They see only the mistakes past and present, and then anticipate the mistakes yet to come. And really, there isn't any excuse for the things we've done. Even when someone is trying, even if they're trying their hardest, there's no guarantee they'll be able to live up to the standards set out for them. Sometimes, its because they're trying so hard that they slip. The constant pressure to do better sinks them. Be it grades, a job, chores, or anything else. Sometimes, people slip. And usually, if they're going to slip, it happens at the worst possible place/time/person.

Call it luck. Call it karma. Call it life. People mess up. And if people mess up, its usually horribly. I'm not just saying this to defend myself at this point, I'm trying to just... make a point. I don't care if none of you ever like me. I don't care if any of you hate me while you're on AA or if you even want to rip my head off and tear my guts out in real life. If you wanna find me and try it, go ahead. I don't care at this point, because I believe I probably deserve it. But if you're going to, at least say you've screwed something up. And everyone has, whether they wanna say or not. I don't care how you take this, because everyone interprets things differently. So I'll keep answering everything I can until I've run out of answers/ideals to explain how I feel/think. That's the way I am. Maybe I'm a sad, pathetic, little girl. Maybe I'm just screwed up. But at least I admit it. I'm not proud of what I've done, no. In fact, I can honestly say I regret those things, anything, that I've done. And I don't normally regret things, since life is only lived once. People don't really have time to regret things. But I'm proud to be who I am. Maybe that has nothing to do with this, but I felt I needed to say it, so I did.

I've never been very popular, and its probably for obvious reasons. Just take a look at my pic. Any normal person would run from that. And yes, that is me in the picture. And yes, I do wear that out in public. Just today, a few jocks commented on how my hat was the gayest thing they'd ever seen. They're lucky I didn't turn around and punch them. But what I'm trying to say is that I'd like your forgiveness, because its harder to live with a mistake when you know that everyone is blaming you. And yes, its selfish. But this is a selfish world. Everything that seems selfless is really based on selfish reasoning.

And now that I've given a totally dramatic, crappy speech on how I feel about all this that makes no sense what-so-ever...
I don't hate you, and yes people do make mistakes, but surely you agree with me in the fact that there are some mistakes that shouldn't be made am I correct? Everyone makes them, hell I make them so much but the point is preventing the mistakes that could be prevented.

Now I wouldn't mind if it was just a matter of crossing lines. We wouldn't be anywhere if people didn't cross lines. But there are certain lines that not even I would cross especially when it comes to somebody's hard work. You have the freedom to say and do whatever you want however once that freedom starts to limit somebody else's then something just has to change. I'm extremely forgiving and have already said more than I should and wanted on this matter, know that I'm not doing it to just pick on you or whatever, it's an honest opinion that I could just change tomorrow.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

I'm glad you don't hate me, and for the record, I was speaking on a commonality I've noticed that seems to happen. People either like me, love me, or downright hate me. I guess that's everyone though, huh?

And I agree, and am ashamed, so I really have nothing to say at this point. And I believe your opinion is probably the most truthful of many I've seen so far. And I never believed you were picking on me. I know the difference between standing up for someone's opinion, friends, and other things, and picking on someone. I never believed anyone was picking on me, and I believe partially because I deserved this outcome for the stupid, reckless mistake I made.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Demyx wrote:I'm glad you don't hate me, and for the record, I was speaking on a commonality I've noticed that seems to happen. People either like me, love me, or downright hate me. I guess that's everyone though, huh?

And I agree, and am ashamed, so I really have nothing to say at this point. And I believe your opinion is probably the most truthful of many I've seen so far. And I never believed you were picking on me. I know the difference between standing up for someone's opinion, friends, and other things, and picking on someone. I never believed anyone was picking on me, and I believe partially because I deserved this outcome for the stupid, reckless mistake I made.
You take the intronet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously lady.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

I don't take the internet seriously. I take people seriously. And if taking people seriously, trying to understand how they feel and interact with them on numerous fronts and not just in person or real life is wrong, then I'd rather be wrong than be a pompous jerk. People don't have to take something seriously to know that words hurt no matter who says them. Maybe its all a joke, maybe its just all for laughs, but sometimes words cause more damage than actions ever will, or the lack there of. If this makes people think I have no sense of humor, or that I'm a kill joy, then let them think that. It won't matter to them if they're wrong.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Demyx wrote:I don't take the internet seriously. I take people seriously. And if taking people seriously, trying to understand how they feel and interact with them on numerous fronts and not just in person or real life is wrong, then I'd rather be wrong than be a pompous jerk. People don't have to take something seriously to know that words hurt no matter who says them. Maybe its all a joke, maybe its just all for laughs, but sometimes words cause more damage than actions ever will, or the lack there of. If this makes people think I have no sense of humor, or that I'm a kill joy, then let them think that. It won't matter to them if they're wrong.
Lady, you don't know most of these people in reality, so come off ya [censored]' high-horse. Now, as the great Shaun Micallef would say ' INTO THE BIN!!!'
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

It doesn't matter if I know them in reality or not. Fact is, there's billions of people in the world you'll never meet in person or online. So why waste chances at meeting people? I'm not on a high horse, and I never made myself out to be. These are the things I believe, and if you don't like it, tough.
Ammy_chan_cute_puppy
Rookie Otaku

Post by Ammy_chan_cute_puppy »

yes of corse you would make a good mod. but you do have some flaws every one does! even i do! i has lots! but i wish you good luck!
The ones that WATCH THINGS HAPPEN,
The ones that MAKE THINGS HAPPEN,
and the ones look around and say WHAT HAPPENED???
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Terminated with user consent.
User no longer goes to AA, and doesn't want this.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket