36%
No Opinion
8%

Total votes: 25

Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Demyx

Post by Jasse »

Sadly though I can't say the same if I skip the jokes. I don't really like you, don't remember why though but I've voted a "No" before and it must have been for a good reason.
Dick Nasty wrote:DickSandwich
Jesus Christ wrote:ur a mastermind
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

Okay, well, thanks anyways. :D
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Okay...semi-long post so bear with me.
Demyx wrote:Hello everyone! My name is Kelly, otherwise better known as Demyx, and I'm pretty sure a lotta people know me around here. Even if its not very well. I'm 16 years old, and despite my username, I am a girl. lol.
Hi! :D I'm a girl too. Nice to meetcha.
Demyx wrote:I've read different things in different mod apps, and from what I can tell, point-form is easiest, fastest, and (I'm not sure, but) most appreciated by those reading. So that's how I'm going to do it. Hey, I can always come back and change what I need to. Add on and stuff. Blah blah blah. Okay, onwards.
Ah good. You've done your research then! Good good. And you've edited some stuff. 'Tis also good.
Demyx wrote:1) I have fairly decent grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I try not to abbreviate things too much, but if I'm posting while at school, its sometimes needed due to time restraints. Otherwise, I actually dislike abbreviating things too much because its annoying. I try to spell correctly, and I usually point it out if I don't know how to spell a word or I'll substitute a word of the same meaning. You will see "Teh" alot, because I often type quickly without going over my post. I try to when I have time, but eh, what's one teh here and there.
Yes. Abbreviating annoys me too! Your spelling and grammar are excellent as far as I can tell.
Demyx wrote:2) I have internet at home. For me, this is a biggy, because it used to be that I didn't have it and I had to go to my public library, meaning I couldn't always get on. Now, I'm usually on in the evenings, and can be easily reached through PMs. I also have my IM addresses, both Yahoo and MSN, on my profile. If you need anything, please feel free to contact me anyway you see fit.
Communication is a wonderful thing.
Demyx wrote:3) When I first came on AA, I mostly stayed in the Roleplaying section (the bulk of my post count), but over the last few months, I began skimming through other sections. Including, but not limited to: mindless chit-chat, off topic, music, video games, and a few of the different anime sections. Given the time, I also stop in the chatroom every now and then.
Other sections are good! I've seen you posting quite a bit in the other sections, and they're not just spam-em-up posts. Good job.
Demyx wrote:4) After a year on the site, I feel like I know the rules and guidelines fairly well. I have never been suspended or warned, and I follow the rules. I believe I am mature when it comes to important matters, and I try to be mature even in unimportant matters. Though, that said, I am not ALWAYS mature. A flaw, some might say, but I'm only 16 too. I can be mature, and that's the point.
Yay you have experience points! You've also answered many ridiculous questions quite well. 16 is usually a debatable age, but from what I can tell, you're more mature than most your age. And being serious all the time is definitely NOT a requirement!! It's actually kind of a bad thing. Keep your sense of humor. :D
Demyx wrote:5) I try to avoid arguments, and if I am in one, I normally try to resolve it peacefully. I like to make friends, and I don't hold grudges. I actually tend to forget if someone's ever done something to me, or vice versa, and I'm usually very upbeat.
You have proved this to be true. Spread the love! :P
Demyx wrote:Lastly, I'll put my reasons for wanting to become a mod. I want to help out where I can, and make AA a better place. The two weeks also helped me better understand what is and what is not acceptable. (Seeing as I secretly logged on as a hidden member and read several things posted. I tried to keep up while not actively posting. This encouraged a better neutral standpoint from which I could observe.) I know that it is a lot of work, and I can be a very dedicated and loyal person.
Loyal. Good to know you won't run off on us!
Demyx wrote:I accept all criticism, good or bad, but if you're about to put "No opinion" because you "don't know me very well", please save your vote and PM me if you're serious about it. I'm always open to new people, and I don't discriminate.
You've taken previous criticism very well. I've saved my vote until now since I didn't know you too well, and I think you'd be a pretty good mod!
Demyx wrote:Well! Thank you for reading, if you vote, leave a comment with it so we know why you voted like that. Hopefully I'll talk to you later. Toodles. :3
You're welcome. :)
And good luck!
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

Thank you very much, Jadey!
Trishina
Absolute Otaku

Post by Trishina »

It's a very good app. but still I think you need more time to prove yourself to those who constantly provoke you. I said no because it's hard to be a mod with only a few who would support your endeavors, well as they say you can't please everyone but you know at least make more comrades than enemies.
They say"practice makes perfect" but "nobody is perfect" so why practice.
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

Thank you, Trishina, and I wish you could have given me a chance to prove you wrong before actually voting no, but you win some, you lose some.
Trishina
Absolute Otaku

Post by Trishina »

Demyx wrote:Thank you, Trishina, and I wish you could have given me a chance to prove you wrong before actually voting no, but you win some, you lose some.
I'm not sure that I'm wrong with that because as I can see with your votes it's not going too well for you but I still wish you luck then.
They say"practice makes perfect" but "nobody is perfect" so why practice.
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Shut up. I hate you. GO DEMY!!!! w00t!
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Cheshire Cat wrote:Shut up. I hate you. GO DEMY!!!! w00t!
I post something like that, I get told off. You do it and it's [censored] peachy? :x
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

No. Absolutely and most strongly, and if you read my PM you'd know exactly why.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
I post something like that, I get told off. You do it and it's [censored] peachy? :x

It's [censored] rascism I tell yah, ugly people not liking hot people like you and acting like ***** because of that.

[Edited by Slash for inappropriate content]
Gaming Goddess wrote:I know, I know. I'm just messing. You've always been able to please me sexually Jasse
Demyx
Visitor

Post by Demyx »

I love you too, Badgy, but telling people to shut up is wrong. So is hating. Don't hate.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Demyx wrote:
I love you too, Badgy, but telling people to shut up is wrong.
So's being fat and damn ugly.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Demyx wrote:
I love you too, Badgy, but telling people to shut up is wrong. So is hating. Don't hate.
Hypocritical much?
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Jasse
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Jasse »

The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:
Demyx wrote:
I love you too, Badgy, but telling people to shut up is wrong.
So's being fat and damn ugly.
U tell em :)
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Jasse wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:

It's [censored] rascism I tell yah, ugly people not liking hot people like you and acting like ***** because of that.

[Edited by Slash for inappropriate content]
Jealousy is a horrible thing :(
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3