No votes
No opinion
No votes

Total votes: 28

Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

My Moderator Application-Isane Kotetsu

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

NHello, people of absoluteanime.com! My name is Isane Kotetsu. I am writing to tell you all what I could do on this site, maybe give a few examples about others and express my opinion overall.

In the chat room there have been several people who don't "behave" well... i'm talking to you Baby Duck. These people obviously need to learn to watch there language and their tempers. It's okay if you somtimes use a bad word, but please, don't frequently do it.

On the forum, people have a right to suggest a new topic of whatever they please. When the do this, the open up a new point of view for other people to express their ideas on. I plan on composing most of my forums on Bleach, but that's just me. When you open a new topic for others to view, however you need to make sure that all your information is accurate or you will get major bad-mouthing from the many people that have an account on this site.

I can help on this site (or at least, more than my brother, Lexin proposes to). If you decide for me to be moderator, then great. I have been coming on to this site for over three years and I unlike some people, know how to navigate through it. I can do many things for the users that log in to this site. Especially, I hope, to Webmaster Ken.

Although I haven't been an actual member of this website for very long, I know many of the people that have by personal messaging them as well as through the forum and through chat. I may know some better than others, but I still share a good sense of judgement as well as a sense of fashion and common knowledge.

I hope this application hasn't been a burden for you all to read, and if it has, I'm terribly sorry. I can do this website some good in chat, forums and whatever else that goes on on this site.

Best Wishes to all of you,
Isane Kotetsu :) :heartbeat:
Last edited by Isane Kotetsu on Jun 06, 2008 7:17am, edited 3 times in total.
And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb :heartbeat:
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application-Isane Kotetsu

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Hmmm maybe shouldn't target people, no matter what they do.

You say you have been here for 3 years, what were your previous usernames? Just curious is all >.>
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

scorp, what did you vote?
yes, no, or no opinion?
Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

i never really did sign on, i have just been coming on to this site for over three years. :)
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Give it a few months. You need to get to know the users and such. Like Scorp said, targeting people isn't the best way to become mod. I don't really see many reasons to vote yes, but I'll hold my vote for now.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

lol well you left out the voting thing, though I'd prob vote no at this time. Just haven't really seen you around much and don't really know what you're like and such....Heh that rhymed >.>
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

I don't need to wait! I have been on this website for three years! And Lexin is my brother so why should I care if I target him?! He was perfectly fine with me mentioning him! H e though that I should!
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

You may have been around for 3 years but who do you know well here (on Forums and chat) and Not Lexin, you mentioned Baby Duck.

Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

Oh, I thought I mentioned Lexin... oh, well, him too...

silvernekokitsune, Hello Kitty, Baby Duck, xeureka1x, scorpionwarrior, Athos, Pennyroyal Tea, sweetness, nessa, Nyko, Jade Steel Hawk, [Batman], Lexin Kotetsu, smartgurl555, Mz'Cherry, MrsHaruSohma, DragonFrost, Hallow Ichigo, Straw Hat, Commander~Lightning~Spike, ..shuichi.., primehalo, WhoWantsToKnow, Symos, Serenity, Shining Star, Shio, Seras, Shy Girl, Sad-Angel, angelofdarkness, sexii_latina2603, Master Inuyasha, Cherry Darling, Bambi, lord vader, Matt ?????, Biki, Sapphir, Ace, Captain Jack Sparrow, Cheshire Cat, QUEEN, Yellowsakura, Ritsuka, Cream Soda, Jesus Christ, Rin, Mik3, Nova, creativename, Ichigo, Orihime, otaku16, Ryuka, badboy, x555vampire666x, Strawberry561, thy [censored], Sad_Angel, strawberry, the_reper, Masaya_Aoyama, Jahiri Kusanagi, Lexcia, apple-lover-ryuk, go2hell, good_guy, Bite_Me, stella, The Hooded Boy, cutie kitty, Lord Aesthir, samanthaluvsnick, MetalMaster2004, johnnybgood, anime, xXxanimefanxXx, andy_blah, Little_Nyko, xxemo_ghostxx, ..?, The Lounge, Saya, wolfgirl, neo girl, and TheSoulReaper, how many do you know?
Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

That's 82, you... you... mean person!
Hige
Ex-Moderator

Post by Hige »

I agree with jade here, you should stick around for a while and get to know people
Even if you were here for 3 years it does not mean much if you did not spend those years with the people on the site, and you should REALLY not target people...it makes you look not so good
However i will hold my vote for now and see what the future holds.
Je Vois Tout
If you let the fly live the spider is going to die.
You can't save both without one suffering.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Isane Kotetsu wrote:That's 82, you... you... mean person!
But how many of those people do you know WELL. I don't know who you are and what you're like and neither would a third of those people. And yes I do know more, I'm on AA like....a lot :mrgreen:

Also I am not mean. You made a moderator application, expect stuff you do not like to hear, everything I have said has been fair and good. To call ME of all people mean, means you obviously don't know me well :|

divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Isane Kotetsu wrote:Hello, people of absoluteanime.com! My name is Isane Kotetsu. I am writing to tell you all what I could do on this site, maybe give a few examples about others and express my opinion overall.

In the chat room there have been several people who don't "behave" well... i'm talking to you Baby Duck. These people obviously need to learn to watch there language and their tempers. It's okay if you somtimes use a bad word, but please, don't frequently do it.

On the forum, people have a right to suggest a new topic of whatever they please. When the do this, the open up a new point of view for other people to express their ideas on. I plan on composing most of my forums on Bleach, but that's just me. When you open a new topic for others to view, however you need to make sure that all your information is accurate or you will get major bad-mouthing from the many people that have an account on this site.

I can help on this site (or at least, more than my brother, Lexin proposes to). If you decide for me to be moderator, then great. I have been coming on to this site for over three years and I unlike some people, know how to navigate through it. I can do many things for the users that log in to this site. Especially, I hope, to Webmaster Ken.

I hope this application hasn't been a burden for you all to read, and if it has, I'm terribly sorry. I can do this website some good in chat, forums and whatever else that goes on on this site.
You're application lacks a lot! What are the things you can do? Ideas you have to help make this place better.

Time spent here on the site count but I've been here chatting, posting, making friends, etc. for almost two years and I've been a guest in the site even before that. So you're three years doesn't mean anything to me if you aren't being active in a way that you get to know and gotten to know by other people. Because of that, I'm quite sure you don't know anything more than names of the people you just wrote. That's a sure thing from what Scorpie has said and verified. I have a mod app for a long time and till now I still am waiting for the time I will be one so you should know that this thing takes time since i's not everyday the webmaster needs to appoint a new mod.

I also have the idea that you are treating this as a competition between you and you're brother.

So right now, I'm aiming for a no but I won't vote yet since all I've seen are your post and haven't spoken with you personally.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Isane Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Isane Kotetsu »

Well, if you were in chat a little more often, then we could talk. :(

It's not a competion between me and my brother to see who will be appointed moderator first, so stop implying that! :evil:
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

I wasn't implying. What's the use saying that you're brother also has a mod app and saying that you can hep more than him?

I am going to chat.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

You need to chill. If you're gonna get worked up over small things said to you, you're obviously not suited as a moderator. Trust me you'll see a lot harsher things in your app sooner or later and if you can't deal with them, give up now.

Here's some advice. I'm sure you're a good person and all but maybe wait a little while and get to know everyone well, this way you'll understand them more and vice versa. 8)