No votes
No opinion
No votes

Total votes: 28

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application-Isane Kotetsu

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Isane Kotetsu wrote:I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP SAYING THAT ME AND MY BROTHER BROTHER ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE BOTH REALLY LIKE BLEACH SINCE WHEN IS THAT A CRIME???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, I DON'T HAVE RANDOM MODD SWINGS! I BEHAVE HOWEVER I WANT TO BEHAVE, SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OFF MY DAMN BACK BABY DUCK, YOU'RE SUCH A SUCKY LOSER THAT YOU CAN'T ADMIT THAT YOU SUCK! THE ONLY REASON THAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE VOTED YES ON YOUR APPLICATION IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND LONGER AND YOU ARE FREQUENTLEY RANDOM! :evil: WHY DOES EVERYBODY BASE IF ONE WOULD BE A BETTER MOD OR NOT BY HOW LONG THEY'VE BEEN ON THE SITE?! THAT'S A BIT OFF A STEREOTYPE, DON'T YOU THINK?! WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF YOUR NEW OR YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR YEARS?! WHAT MATTERS IS HOW YOU GET THE JOB DONE?!

Not only did you let your temper explode but you proceeded to insult and belittle other members. What other members do is not what this thread is about, you'd be good to remember that this is about YOU not everyone else. By putting up a mod app you give every AA member the right to take shots at you, in a way you are presenting yourself before the firing squad.

Yous say:
Isane Kotetsu wrote:I BEHAVE HOWEVER I WANT TO BEHAVE

This is the entirely wrong attitude, a mod is supposed to act mature and impartial with a cool level head so that they can calmly assess the situation and work to resolve it.

You say you've been here 3 years and know ALL those people, I find that hard to believe considering you thought that AA was only in America and if you really knew all those people you'd know that they are spread throughout the world. I also feel the need to point out that you as a person seem closed minded to others feeling and opinions as well as worldly cultures. When those people speak their opinion or do something that differs from how it's done in America it gets you angry and you proceed to argue with them believing that you are ALWAYS right and there for they must be wrong.

As of this moment I can not think of anything you could possibly do to change my mind. In my opinion you are the WORST person to become a mod, you can not handle the responsibility.

That being said my vote is NO and it will remain a NO until you as a person grow up and mature more.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Plus Lexin is against homosexuals.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

really?

that alone is grounds for no mod because it's a form of bias and a mod cant be bias (add to the fact that we have quite a few bi/gay/lesbian members)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

And they are all freekin' awesome!
And know it is my Wrath

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

[censored]' queers.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...

Yuzi
Master Otaku
Location: going to the mall with Konata, Miyuki, Kagami, and Tsukasa

Post by Yuzi »

Acctually, Lexin and Isane are two completely different people BD...
Isane knows that AA is in other countries other than America. You need to loosen your grip on all the negative things you say to her Aoi, please if that were alright. I don't want you, or anybody for that matter, to hate me :( ...

Oh, and Lexin and Isane don't have a problem with homosexual people and neither do I or Hello Kitty (we're all in group of friends together), so I wish you would stop saying they do, please?... :)
If you don't have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?

Nyx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyx »

That whole big rant that you had is full off idiocy.

To address the longer you've been here hang up you have, mods are usually people who've been here longer because they know how things run around here and what mods are expected to do. That's why they usually get to be mods.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I see, her Mod application was ok, but then I started look though the other pages it went downhill from there. Also I can understand there are a few users here which do not act to the slandered of the rules set out for this forum.

There was once a mod who wanted to do a very similar thing to what you want to do but that person got hated badly for meaning labeled ‘Power Hungry’ shall I say it.

Also what screwed your application was that fact you had a temper fit right in the middle of the whole thing. You should have reported what Baby Duck said to you to a Mod or Admin instead of letting the steam off here. But any way, that blew your small chance.

Not to mention you think you’re you know everything. I dislike people like this, they don’t get anywhere. Well some people are famous with an attitude like that but they always get false hope and never are truly appreciated.

I’m not even going to bother to vote.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

What? I should have been reported? WHY!?!?!*kicks a wall*
And know it is my Wrath

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

How did the thing start any way Baby Duck?
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

I dunno, I just asked Lexin if he already had another moderator application.
And know it is my Wrath

Seras

Post by Seras »

Hey Isane Kotetsu, I'm Seras. You don't know me but from your application and some of the comments I've read I have some things to say.

You call members out. Wither they are your brother or not it's bad. As a mod your trying to make peace and solve problems how can you do that when you call members out, I know it's been mentioned but I'll remention it so you understand that it's a no-no. Users don't have to do research on a topic if they want to make a topic. Yes, you should have right information but if some of the information is wrong that's okay becuase NO ONE is perfect and EVERYONE makes mistakes, even you. If you've been a user here for 3 years you should have posted. And time is an apportant thing because we want to make sure that you aren't going to come here for to be a mod then not show up or ban a user because you thought they were rude when they were kidding. I saw the list of users you put up. If you would, could you please contact them all. I'd like confirmation that you actually know these people and that they know you. What does fashion sense have to do with AA? And what does having fashion sense have to do with modding AA? As Aoi said earlier, when you make an application you put yourself up on display. People will try to hurt you and by seeing your reaction to the comments people have made I've come to the conclusion that you are not fit to be a mod at this time. Please wait a few months and try again.

If you'd like to make any comments about this post go ahead. If you'd like to speak to me personally go ahead and message me.
See all you users later.

Edited: I forgot to add my last note. You made up excuses ALOT. There are no excuses. bye now
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

I, would like to add, have never met, spoken to and or interacted with this "Lexin" person.
And know it is my Wrath

Yuzi
Master Otaku

Post by Yuzi »

I thought you saw Lexin and Isane reguarly in chat?
If you don't have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?

Seras

Post by Seras »

I have seen neither in the chat.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

Yuzi
Master Otaku

Post by Yuzi »

oh, okay, just wondering...