My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Would I Make A Good Mod?

Poll ended at Mar 29, 2011 12:11pm

Yes
2
17%
No
9
75%
Maybe
1
8%
No Opinion
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 12

Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 124
Joined: Apr 23, 2008 1:19pm
Gender: Male
Location: Soul Society

My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Let's hope this application goes better than the one that was terminated for no reason. Let me put it out to you strait. I want to be a mod. I have reasons and it's not gonna be a paragraph like the last one was. Ok here I go. =P~

I have been coming on to this site as a guest for over a year to look at Bleach profiles and other profiles. I accidentally forgot what this sites name was, so I was gone for a long time. I have been a user for three months.

Have we all heard of International Place Location right? This simple tool is used to locate all users and because of this there have been several susspicions of dupes (duplications). Dupes are users with multiple accounts and are often accused for using the same computer with others. There is something called a sibling, people as well as a library. You people need to get over the fact that just because there are multiple accounts coming from one main computer doesn't mean that there can't be more than one person involved. :x People lose friends because of the suspected dupes. It's not fair to others if you have a dupe account, unless you're active on both accounts here on AA. I have a dupe account here. See if you can guess who it is? It's harvestmoon. I am a major fan of the Harvest Moon series! =D>

In the foums is next. When you're in the forums, it's important to stay on topic. If you don't that's called "spam". Talking bad about others in a forum, I think is called "flaming", I'm not sure.
It's all bad stuff. You need to stay on topic... unless you post in "Mindless Chit-Chat. It is esspecially bad if you flame or spam in a mod app if you yourself has an app. [-X

In chat you need to be nice. An occasion utter of the words damn, ass, or hell will be overlooked unless they are used excessively. In the chat, everybody wants to be able to have a nice conversation about anime, food, or anything else. Please people don't go to extremes, by extremes, Im mean Hentai discussions, sex talk, using the words F or Sh or Bi words, or anything else that would be considered spam, or obscene. :-$ We go there to talk to people politely. I'm not saying that I would demand obedience or anything like that, but please people, let's try to make this site as safe as possible for the younger generation. [-o<

I love anime which is why I came here in the first place. I haven't submitted any profiles, but my friends have. We need all the profiles for anime that there is! \:D/

I don't really know what i'd do with my title, but I know that I wouldn't abuse my power. I hope all that you say is pleasent and that you all post and vote. \:D/

Thanks, Lexin Kotetsu
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Let's hope this application goes better than the one that was terminated for no reason.




webmaster wrote:You have not been a registered member for even three months yet!



Seems like a valid reason.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 124
Joined: Apr 23, 2008 1:19pm
Gender: Male
Location: Soul Society

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Baby Duck wrote:
Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Let's hope this application goes better than the one that was terminated for no reason.




webmaster wrote:You have not been a registered member for even three months yet!



Seems like a valid reason.

I have so! :evil:
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....

User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female
Location: Yelling at idiot foreigners

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

no no no and again no

The webmaster owns this forum and he himself terminated all your others apps so what makes you think this one will be any better?
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

DUHHHHHHH Lexin you moron, cut the act it's not funny anymore. If the Webmaster, who by the way created and runs this website, said no THEN NO!! He has the final say in this website retard.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Let's hope this application goes better than the one that was terminated for no reason. Let me put it out to you strait. I want to be a model. I have reasons and it's not gonna be a pretty like the last one was. Ok here I go. =P~

I
Have we all heard of International House of Pancakes right? This simple tool is used to locate all pancakes and because of this there have been several susspicions of dupes (Super delicious Syrup). There is something called a fork, people as well as a napkin. You people need to get over the fact that just because there are multiple accounts coming from one main computer doesn't mean that there can't be more than one person involved. :x I have no friends because of the dupes. It's not fair to others if I have multiple dupe accounts, unless I'm active on all accounts here on AA. Of course I have many dupe accounts here. See if you can guess who they are?


Thanks, Lexin Kotetsu
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 124
Joined: Apr 23, 2008 1:19pm
Gender: Male
Location: Soul Society

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Baby Duck wrote:
Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Let's hope this application goes better than the one that was terminated for no reason. Let me put it out to you strait. I want to be a model. I have reasons and it's not gonna be a pretty like the last one was. Ok here I go. =P~

I
Have we all heard of International House of Pancakes right? This simple tool is used to locate all pancakes and because of this there have been several susspicions of dupes (Super delicious Syrup). There is something called a fork, people as well as a napkin. You people need to get over the fact that just because there are multiple accounts coming from one main computer doesn't mean that there can't be more than one person involved. :x I have no friends because of the dupes. It's not fair to others if I have multiple dupe accounts, unless I'm active on all accounts here on AA. Of course I have many dupe accounts here. See if you can guess who they are?


Thanks, Lexin Kotetsu


Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....

The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku
Posts: 661
Joined: Sep 18, 2007 4:26pm
Gender: Male
Location: Wembley '86
Contact:

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

No, for the whole reason I think you're a complete and utter wanker :D ( Oh look, I said what everyone was thinking :( )
I see a little silhouetto of a man...

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

Jerk, you ruined my fun. So Lexin it's about time your dupes came in and votes yes for no apparent reason?
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

User avatar
shioricallisto
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 342
Joined: Feb 28, 2008 7:38pm
Gender: Female
Location: I don't know.

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by shioricallisto »

HI!!!!!!
**ANBU/Akatsuki Club- Captain of Squad 5**
***Akatsuki Club 1701- Captain of Squad 2***
***Anbu Club- Captain of Squad 1***
****Blood + Club- Kurado Rika - Saya****
Cool ppl: Renegade Chaos Angel,Karin Rengu,Twilight N. Wolf,Mast. Inu,bOi,Leo

Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Let's hope this application goes better than the one that was terminated for no reason. Let me put it out to you strait.

Roffle.
'No reason'? I think not.
You spelled straight wrong.
It's pretty obvious that the other accounts from your IP are mules.
I might be able to understand one, or even two extra for a sister, brother, or whatever, but 14? Not to mention that they came in one after another to post in Shy Guy's application, with a couple minutes in between. Suspicious, much?
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't hang at the library with 14 of my friends.
In chat today, you were a total jerk to Silver.
You also have a terribly short temper.
Can you guess what my vote was?

**Edit**
You did the poll wrong too.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7615
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male
Location: U.S.

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Athos »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Let's hope this application goes better than the one that was terminated for no reason. Let me put it out to you strait. I want to be a mod. I have reasons and it's not gonna be a paragraph like the last one was. Ok here I go. =P~

I have been coming on to this site as a guest for over a year to look at Bleach profiles and other profiles. I accidentally forgot what this sites name was, so I was gone for a long time. I have been a user for three months.

Have we all heard of International Place Location right? This simple tool is used to locate all users and because of this there have been several susspicions of dupes (duplications). Dupes are users with multiple accounts and are often accused for using the same computer with others. There is something called a sibling, people as well as a library. You people need to get over the fact that just because there are multiple accounts coming from one main computer doesn't mean that there can't be more than one person involved. :x People lose friends because of the suspected dupes. It's not fair to others if you have a dupe account, unless you're active on both accounts here on AA. I have a dupe account here. See if you can guess who it is? It's harvestmoon. I am a major fan of the Harvest Moon series! =D>

In the foums is next. When you're in the forums, it's important to stay on topic. If you don't that's called "spam". Talking bad about others in a forum, I think is called "flaming", I'm not sure.
It's all bad stuff. You need to stay on topic... unless you post in "Mindless Chit-Chat. It is esspecially bad if you flame or spam in a mod app if you yourself has an app. [-X

In chat you need to be nice. An occasion utter of the words damn, ass, or hell will be overlooked unless they are used excessively. In the chat, everybody wants to be able to have a nice conversation about anime, food, or anything else. Please people don't go to extremes, by extremes, Im mean Hentai discussions, sex talk, using the words F or Sh or Bi words, or anything else that would be considered spam, or obscene. :-$ We go there to talk to people politely. I'm not saying that I would demand obedience or anything like that, but please people, let's try to make this site as safe as possible for the younger generation. [-o<

I love anime which is why I came here in the first place. I haven't submitted any profiles, but my friends have. We need all the profiles for anime that there is! \:D/

I don't really know what i'd do with my title, but I know that I wouldn't abuse my power. I hope all that you say is pleasent and that you all post and vote. \:D/

Thanks, Lexin Kotetsu


Well, since you've opened the door, I think I'll close it for you. The Webmaster himself terminated your moderator application, and his reason was that "you haven't even been on the board for three months!" And with your attitude like that, how do you except to be a competent moderator? If case you don't know, the Moderators work under the Webmaster, and what ever he says goes...You have said that you have been a guest, however simply being a "guest" is different from being a "user." As a guest, they cannot (within the parameters in this community) vote for a moderator. A guest can simply just "observe" the forums and other discussions. Now, the user in the forums can participate--fully--in all the discussions and forums that this website has to offer. Also, users interact one another, forming a bond. The users is what makes up the culture of this website, not the guests. The users also know more about the forums and members than a guest.

And more upon the comment of "competent" moderator, I have yet to see any qualifications as to why you should be elected moderator.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Non in Legendo Sed in Intelligendo Legis Consistunt~
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -DILBERT

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2451
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I voted no.

You've proved you aren't ready to become a moderator with your attitude. Also you only have 11 posts, 7 of which are here in the mod section, 1 in bleach and 3 in terminated apps. So you don't really exactly participate in much of AA's discussions.

I don't see any good reason you would do AA good as a moderator. You said something about spamming and flaming, but I've seen you spam and flame a bit.
Love and be loved. Don't let go but don't hold too tight. And never be afraid to lose for that is what makes life worth the risk

Jade_Steel_Hawk
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1578
Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

scorpionwarrior wrote:I voted no.

You've proved you aren't ready to become a moderator with your attitude. Also you only have 11 posts, 7 of which are here in the mod section, 1 in bleach and 3 in terminated apps. So you don't really exactly participate in much of AA's discussions.

Lolz. He raises another fantastic point.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."

User avatar
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3604
Joined: Jun 23, 2007 7:08pm
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Hardcore »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Let's hope this application goes better than the one that was terminated for no reason.




webmaster wrote:You have not been a registered member for even three months yet!



Seems like a valid reason.

I have so! :evil:



No you havent.

APRIL = Join
May = 1 month
June = 2 months
July = 3 months
It's not July 23rd!! DX

Your lack of intelligence insults and amuses me
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.

User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female
Location: Yelling at idiot foreigners

Re: My Moderator's Application:Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

why hasn't a mod terminated this??

I mean if Ken terminated his others apps YESTERDAY Kens opinion wouldn't be any different today.

If Ken said NO yesterday, he'll say NO today, and tomorrow, and the day after that......

How many times do you need to be dropped on your head before NO sinks in Lexin??
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Locked