20%
No Opinion
20%

Total votes: 10

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

My Moderator Application: Renegade Chaos Angel

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

I haven’t been on quite as long as some has and I don’t have quite as many posts as others, but I like to help when and where I can. I am understanding of people’s feelings on matters that can or may arise. I know quite a few people on here and I am willing to get to know more. I do tend to be shy, but I stick to what I say. If I see things on here that are out of lines to the rules I would give them a warning. After three warnings, I would report them to the administrator. I am fair when it comes to most stuff. If there is an argument I will try to talk to the people in the argument and find a way to settle it. If there is bullying, I would also try to talk to the person doing the bullying and find out why and how to stop the bullying. If you don’t know me, feel free to pm me or send me an email to flute4life1992@yahoo.com.

Reasons why I would make a good moderator:
• I have good grammar and spelling most of the time. I do abbreviate things when I am tired or in a rush.
• I see some arguments that seem to get a bit too far or totally off topic, if the argument is within reason.
• Bullying is one thing that I really dislike. I had my share of it before; so, I know how it feels. In my opinion, bullying shows a person’s true character.
• I try to help people on stuff when I can and if I can.
• I am on most of the time, even if it is pretty late. Except on times that I really can’t help it, but I reply back as soon as I can.
• Most of the time I am generally a nice and easy person to get along with.
• I am truthful in what I say. I also do not let the power or control go to my head.
Reasons why I wouldn’t make a good moderator:
• If there is a reason please tell me on here so that I can see what I need to work on and I will take your reason to mind.
Last edited by Renegade Chaos Angel on Jul 04, 2008 6:09pm, edited 2 times in total.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Renegade Chaos Angel

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I am gonna vote yes.

I being on a lot, see you on regularly. I will admit you need to maybe visit a few more sections than just mainly Naruto and Bleach ones :P but you do have a good grammar and spelling (Something I always look at in apps) I have not seen you use any offensive behaviour. Also I talked to you in chat and you seemed a nice enough person

Advice: As I said, try and broaden your visits to sections other than the ones named, tey and visit chat more often and do not worry about feeling shy. I am a really shy person but I don't let that stop me and no-one can tell either :)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Wow. This is a really good moderator application! =D>
Edit: Except the choices. :-k But I'll over look it.

I'm really leaning toward a yes, but I don't know you very well. Maybe after talking to you I will vote, so :No, opinion- for now. :D
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Hmm, I will vote yes for now. As much as I like you, I think you may be too kind to be a mod. But being nice means you aren't rude too, a good quality for a mod. Soo YES!
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

I vote no because I've never heard of you.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

thanks for your opinions and votes. i will work on that scorpionwarrior. As for not knowing me, we can talk and maybe we can get to know each other.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Well, you still have no 'no' votes. So either Russel forgot to vote or he lied?
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

True. I never looked at it that way.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I'm going to say No Opinion for now.

I've gone through your recent posts and they seem like you post just to post (maybe trying to get a high post count) There isn't much to them, alot of "yup" "haha" "I agree" a couple one liners.

I'd like to see the quality of your posts increase not the quantity. Spend a little more time making solid posts rather than posting just for the sake of posting.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

gotcha. that helps a lot. thanks.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Stick around some more. I havent really seen you around the forums much.
I'll vote later.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

thanks.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Hmm. Well you have more posts and you do seem nice since I basically byotched you out about posting the one Naruto Rp and you didn't get mad. Btw, I'm sorry for that! And I think you'd be a breath of fresh air for the mods. So I say yes!
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

You did?! I actually didn't notice that you did or either I forgot. It's alright! I'm generally patient. I just takes time to get to know someone. Thanks for your vote too. XD
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Hmm.. I'll have to say no opinion.
I'll be watching you though ;)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Brief Spam.

ONOZSASSZAINISWATCHINYOUU
Hide the Children.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.