67%
I don't care
17%

Total votes: 6

Azuma Takara
Rookie Otaku

My Moderator Application-Azuma Takara

Post by Azuma Takara »

Ok, I know what you're thinking. I haven't been a member here for very long, so why am I even posting an application, right? Well, you're wrong. I have been a member here for over three years... unfortunately, my account was deleted when the site was being remodled :( . I was already a mod, and I had many friends, but I went by a different name, I don't remember the name, I just know it wasn't Azuma Takara. I wish to reclaim my title and continue with my duties. :)

I had been inactive for a while, especially because of the move from Japan to Amerika. Before the move, we had a big storm which destroyed our computer, so I have to use this computer here to be able to be on the internet, so if there are multiple accounts coming from this address, don't accuse me of being a duplicate because I assure you, I'm not. :x

I wish to be mod again so that I can continue with my mod duties. I will prevent spam and flaming in the forums and chat, once again, as well as abide by the rules that a mod is to follow.
I know the responsibilities are great, and it is very easy to lose the title, and I will be sure that if I become mod, I will keep this site safe, knowledgable and fun! \:D/

Let's all help to make this site an even better place than it already is! Starting with the forums, if you don't mind. [-o<

I accept all comments as well as private messages with a positive attitude, so feel free to post to your heart's content! :mrgreen:

Thankyou for taking the time to read this application. I really appreciate all your comments!
Azuma Takara
Birthday:October 25th
Last edited by Azuma Takara on Aug 08, 2008 5:31am, edited 1 time in total.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application-Azuma Takara

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

I'm going to have to say no at the moment. Your mod App isn't very good, most of it is explaining that you supposedly had an old account that was a mod. And your reasons for you being qualified fall short of what I consider ample reasoning. As well as you didn't put a poll like you're supposed to.

Don't take this personally but we have many noobs claim to have old accounts and they cant remember the name......99% of them were full of it. If you could tell us the name and have someone actually know the account then I might change my opinion.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I've seen you behave, adn I happened to noticed that you'd make a horrible mod.

And if you were a mod, you'd still be a mod on your other account, just retired.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Nyx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyx »

If you can tell me your other name, chances are I'll remember you as an old mod.
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

You know I haven't seen you in a while, where have you been all this time?
This is implying I think you are a dupe and or probably Lexin.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

No.

Your app isnt correct.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

no
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Azuma Takara
Rookie Otaku

Post by Azuma Takara »

I wish to destroy this app because my when my cousin was on this computer (why did I ever tell her my password?!) created this becasue she thought it would be funny to have people hate me. I remember my name, so don't let her tell you that crap. She gets on my account all the time. I've told her, she needs to just create her own account, but NO! She doesn't want to create an email address to go with it! :( Don't believe most of what she says in the forums or in chat!!! I finally gave her a good old slap across the face the other day and made her swear to not get on my account again or she'd get another back hand :twisted: ... Anyways, my account was unfortunately destroyed when the site was remodled, that she wasn't lying about... surprisingly... <_< >_> I still have my suspicions...

Anyways, my old account name was LuckyLucky777... if you don't remember me that well... it okay... :( I know one person I remember was Mai as well as Symos! I've known them forever... my bffs oh, and Nuska too! Skyler the Fox, I think his name was, I know it was Skyler and something to with a fox. :)
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

I don't remember a LuckyLucky777
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Azuma Takara
Rookie Otaku

Post by Azuma Takara »

think long and hard and make sure to hit yourself in the head with a brick or two and I'm sure it'll come to mind :mrgreen: I remember what my old user name was and I'm sure someone else does as well
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Sorry, no clue
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

hahaha.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Haha azuma, you're nice but its a no from me babe. Show us some proof and maybe yes.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Azuma Takara wrote:I wish to destroy this app because my when my cousin was on this computer (why did I ever tell her my password?!) created this becasue she thought it would be funny to have people hate me. I remember my name, so don't let her tell you that crap. She gets on my account all the time. I've told her, she needs to just create her own account, but NO! She doesn't want to create an email address to go with it! :( Don't believe most of what she says in the forums or in chat!!! I finally gave her a good old slap across the face the other day and made her swear to not get on my account again or she'd get another back hand :twisted: ... Anyways, my account was unfortunately destroyed when the site was remodled, that she wasn't lying about... surprisingly... <_< >_> I still have my suspicions...

Anyways, my old account name was LuckyLucky777... if you don't remember me that well... it okay... :( I know one person I remember was Mai as well as Symos! I've known them forever... my bffs oh, and Nuska too! Skyler the Fox, I think his name was, I know it was Skyler and something to with a fox. :)
Apparently there is a rule, no giving of your password. Also violence never solves anything :|
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

So does that mean I can terminate this app?

That'd make my day a little happier..
so please, say yes.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I guess so considering she didn't make it in the first place and someone knows her password =|

But maybe need others opinions first >.>
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27