50%
No Opinion
17%

Total votes: 12

Azuma Takara
Rookie Otaku

My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Azuma Takara »

So, this is Azuma Takara, running for a position as a Moderator because it has come to my attention that Absolute Anime is in need of a different kind of Moderator, one that can provide leadership and help maintain order throughout the forums and threads, as well as in the chat rooms.

I have been a member of this site for two years, but when the site was remodled, I lost my account and my previous Moderator position. I had been inactive until recently because my family was moving from Japan to Amerika, and my computer got hit by lightning before we oved, so it's been hectic. Since joining, I have very rarely ever spammed, and I have never been banned or suspended from this site. I have argued with some users in the past, however, and there isn't much I can say to make amends if you will. :(

I also want to make it clear that if I were to become a Moderator, that it is a serious and delicate task. To me, being a Moderator means being the Webmaster's assistant in enforcing the rules of this site, and to warn members of their conducts. In addition, in becoming a Moderator, I understand that it will mean to choose to do the right thing in any given situation, even if it means making some friends angry. I do apologize for doing this though and will try to keep friends if I can, but if the situation calls for it, I will have to be firm, but will always be fair.

Furthermore, I also understand that I were to become a Moderator, that I would loose the so-called 'privilege' of spamming, arguing, flaming etc... These are not privileges, so... No where in the rules does it say that a user is entitled to do such actions, rather, they are prohibited. Consequenses will be inforced if such things are done by myself or other users.

Finally, I am also able to work with people in a consistent and professional matter. I know that some of you might disagree to the above statement. However, in my defense, no one here has seen me in a professional capacity. I work with a variety of personalities in the past few years, as being a dedicated student, a librarian, and a volunteer at many different places.

I also would like to comment that I have excellent spelling and grammer and normally give discussions serious thought before I give my opinion on the topic.

I hope that you will find me fit to become a Moderator. If you have any questions, please post your questions here, or feel free to PM me, and I will answer your questions as soon as I can.

Be sure to give reasons why you selected the option you did please! :)

Thankyou,
Azuma Takara :heartbeat:
Birthdate: October 25th
Stryke the Fox
Baka Otaku

Re: My Moderator's Application:Azuma Takara

Post by Stryke the Fox »

I'm with you. Because people flame far too much. We need a new type of moderator, and you fit it perfectly. We need more people who can understand what it's like and is a little more reasnable with the rules.
Azuma Takara
Rookie Otaku

Post by Azuma Takara »

Thankyou for your post and vote Foxx!! I really appreciate you picking me to be Moderator!
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

I don't think you've been here long enough
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

I'm sorry Azuma but don't take this the wrong way.

Azuma Takara wrote: I have been a member of this site for two years, but when the site was remodled, I lost my account and my previous Moderator position. I had been inactive until recently because my family was moving from Japan to Amerika, and my computer got hit by lightning before we oved, so it's been hectic. Since joining, I have very rarely ever spammed, and I have never been banned or suspended from this site. I have argued with some users in the past, however, and there isn't much I can say to make amends if you will.
Azuma, there have been many charactes on this website claiming that very same thing, and I will tell you the same thing. No, I will not accept that not without valid proof. You keep claming LuckyLucky777 but I personally don't know anyone by that handle.
Azuma Takara wrote: So, this is Azuma Takara, running for a position as a Moderator because it has come to my attention that Absolute Anime is in need of a different kind of Moderator, one that can provide leadership and help maintain order throughout the forums and threads, as well as in the chat rooms.
Azuma the position is called "Moderator", and not "President." You don't want to rule the forums and chatrooms, like you said, maintain order, but maintaining order is more than just giving orders. Rules are made to prevent harmful things from befalling people, when you are bending the rules but not harming anyone, it is ok to be leniant. So in other words, you are too tense Azuma, you sound more like a dictator than a Moderator.
Azuma Takara wrote: Furthermore, I also understand that I were to become a Moderator, that I would loose the so-called 'privilege' of spamming, arguing, flaming etc... These are not privileges, so... No where in the rules does it say that a user is entitled to do such actions, rather, they are prohibited. Consequenses will be inforced if such things are done by myself or other users.
Technically Azuma, this is considered "spamming."

In the end, it's a no from me Azuma. I dont' know your other handle, you haven't been here for too long, and you only have ten posts and the first few you claimed they were made by your "sister" how do I know she didn't do this one too? Wait a few months, try again.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Azuma Takara
Rookie Otaku

Post by Azuma Takara »

I have... you just can't remember me. I mean, how many people can remember something from almost 4 years ago?
my cousin Lexi Nagato and this one is for real not fake
Last edited by Azuma Takara on Aug 14, 2008 1:26pm, edited 1 time in total.
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

I'm sure I went by a different name then. If you were a "BFF" as you claimed in the old application, you would know my former name.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

HAHAHA

Liar.

Azuma Takara wrote: I have been a member of this site for two years, but when the site was remodled, I lost my account and my previous Moderator position.
Two years ago is 2006.
Azuma Takara wrote:I have... you just can't remember me. I mean, how many people can remember something from almost 4 years ago?

And I'm sure Ken would remember someone from "four years ago" Although this forum hasnt been open four years.

But he'd remember who he had as a moderator and not.

No.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Azuma Takara
Rookie Otaku

Post by Azuma Takara »

no, I'm sorry, I don't remember much from my old account... besides the fact that when I first got on everyone always called me NOOB instead of my actual name.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Azuma Takara wrote:I have... you just can't remember me. I mean, how many people can remember something from almost 4 years ago?
my cousin Lexi Nagato and this one is for real not fake
Oh no I'm sorry I joined last year, so technically I've been here for a year and a half, of course I'm not gonna remeber four years ago.
And know it is my Wrath
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Four years ago. Or two years ago, son? Make up your mind.

Stick with one lie at least.
](*,)
Last edited by Hardcore on Aug 14, 2008 1:53pm, edited 1 time in total.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Another reason I would like to add is in the chat, it appeared you allowed your account to be compromised by your cousin who proceded to cause trouble. If you are serious about being a mod, look after your account. A lot of chaos can ensue if a mod loses control of their account.
Azuma Takara
Rookie Otaku

Post by Azuma Takara »

Well I first joined in 2005, and that would total up to be almost four years, Nelly.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

No...we are in 2008 not 2009 so your math doesn't add up Azuma. BTW I still don't know any LuckyLucky777.
And know it is my Wrath
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Baby Duck wrote:No...we are in 2008 not 2009 so your math doesn't add up Azuma. BTW I still don't know any LuckyLucky777.
Yeah I have to agree with him. You're math isn't making any sense and like nobody here has heard of LuckyLucky777. I've been here for almost 3 years inactive & active and I have never seen that account. I'm sorry but I doubt that you will become one with this application. Its full of lies and chaos. I mean everytime you're around you blame your cousin, bff or probably effin grandma for getting on your account and pretending to be you. I mean how do we know you wrote this one? If you were an old Mod I'm sure someone would remember you and if Symos can't remember you then I doubt believe that you ever had one. So yeah you haven't been here long enough, haven't psted enough and have lost good creditability for constantly blaming someone else about stuff your account does. So sorry babe it's a no for me. Try again or prove me wrong and maybe I'll change that vote.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Symos wrote:I'm sure I went by a different name then. If you were a "BFF" as you claimed in the old application, you would know my former name.
I could answer that however. 8)