No Opinion
3%

Total votes: 31

Dretlin

Re: My Moderator Application: Symos

Post by Dretlin »

Jesus Christ wrote:
Professor Banana wrote:
Symos wrote:I think someone's jealous because they know they'll never be a mod.
Why one would be jealous of being a mod though, is beyond me :|
Dude being more limited in what you can say and more careful of the opinions you express, having the forums quickly turn into a chore, and chasing after trouble makers is easily worth the LACK OF appreciation.

Obviously I'm joking. Moderating was [censored] in the day, and now that you can actually see who edits what when and where, who moves whatever where, who bans who from the chat boards, and a load of retards scrutinizing your every move to see if they can get you booted so they can have their turn, being a moderator would be the worst.

As if i could get away with even half the [censored] i did when i was a mod now
Awww back in the day, remember that? That "HAHA" smile never got used so much on msn as it did then didnt it?

Goodtimes 8)
rachs13
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by rachs13 »

you got a yes from me.your always nice to me and help me when i have a problem and i think you would be a good moderator. good luck
*awsome animes*

Tokyo mew mew~Kaikan Phrase~Shakugan no Shana~Naruto Shippuden ~Pretty Cure~Zatch Bell~Fruits Basket~Karin~Oran high school host club~full moon wo sagashite~shugo chara!~Special A~Pretear~Nana~Aishiteruze baby
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

I have decided to request this app be terminated. I am no longer interested.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Seras

Post by Seras »

Okay. This topic is being closed by the post above. If Symos would like to re-open it just contact a mod. Bye.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?