No, opinion.
26%

Total votes: 23

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

My Moderator Application: Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Strange to see me here, huh?

First and foremost, i would like to thank all who read/vote/constructivly critisize this.

I believe I would make a suitable moderator for a number of reasons.

1. I have been here since April 6th, 2007, so I do have a good deal of information from the site. I have almost learned from my mistakes, and have payed a close deal of attention to other users mistakes as well. I know almost all the people here.

2. I'm working on fixing problems, if any arise, and will, if needed, ask another higher archy for help.

3. As I know most the users, I can explain to them why I took the course of action i did. If they are unsatisfied with it they can pm me and I will take further actions.

4. If given the chance, I could can handle most situations that would come about. if I didn't know how to handle a situation, I would handle it best I could or seek a superior mod.(anyone with more mod expierience than I.)

5. I must admit I have flaws, quite a few more at times than others, but I'm working to fix those; no one is perfect.

6. I've to all the forum threads, except the following: Manga & Book Discussions, The Japanese Language, Series-Specific Anime Forums, General Anime Discussions, and Anime Assistance (Q & A). I will visit these place in the near future to check them out. :D

Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated, as well as feedback.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Aiden

Post by Hardcore »

Aiden wrote:3. As I know most the users, I can explain to them why I took the course of action i did. If they are unsatisfied with it they can pm me and I will take further actions.
Explain.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

uh, moderatorship. if something is inapropriate I would take actions as I see fitting. It's what any mod would do, at that specific time.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I'm going to say no.

You need to learn to ignore people that make pointless posts and such instead of flaming or starting an argument over it. Prove that you can do that and I 'MAY' change my vote to a yes. Though seeing how you are normally on the forums and chat will take a while to persuade me that you really are ready for something such as moderator.
Last edited by scorpionwarrior on Sep 26, 2008 11:20pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

no.

I know you too well.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

I'm voting no opinion. Your attitude isn't fit to be a moderator, and you'd be much more harsh on users who give you a hard time.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

SASSZAIN wrote:no.

I know you too well.
I say no to your comment, I rarely talk to you, both here and on msn...so this situation doesn't explain your decision well enough.
Nelly wrote: I'm voting no opinion. Your attitude isn't fit to be a moderator, and you'd be much more harsh on users who give you a hard time.
Thank you for your decision and input. I merely threw up this propaganda to see the factor in which others would perceive me to be thrown out to be. There is room for change and that is what I'm aiming for, although I would have much rather you prelong your vote until I have further shown my efforts to change. :)

And scorpionwarrior, I'm actually trying, seeing as there's no one to "flame" with anymore, there isn't a point to. I would have rather you not dwell on the past me, though. :/
But never the less, thank you for your imput. :D
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Once I see change in you, I'll change my vote.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Aiden wrote: And scorpionwarrior, I'm actually trying, seeing as there's no one to "flame" with anymore, there isn't a point to. I would have rather you not dwell on the past me, though. :/
But never the less, thank you for your imput. :D
So you're saying if there was someone, you would?

And I can think of a recent example. Jesus said something about someone elses view on something was really stupid (just not in those words) and you flamed him for that, so it's not in the past. I see a lot that goes around AA 8)
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

No, scorp I'm not. I wouldn't if there was, and if there was it wouldn't be flaming. It would be out of a laugh or two, and some holesome fun.

Recently, wasn't it "stfu jesus"? over something? yeah, I didn't mean it. But his post also wasn't neccesary in my thread. I didn't actually mean it, and if I did, it would have been a lot worse and you know it. :/
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Still, you said it. =/
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

It was his opinion, So what you said wasn't needed. You can ignore it or get a moderator to check it. Personally I didn't think his post was that bad, though maybe use of better words would have been better XD

Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

yes, i did. I never said I didn't, although it would be fair if you didn't pin me to the floor '...where I already lay, waiting for my days to just pass away...'

still thank you all for your feedback.

Yes, I suppose you're right scorp.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Like I said, if you can show me improvement, I'll gladly change my vote.
josh :)
Uber Otaku

Post by josh :) »

You'd make a horrible moderator. Your rude and inconsiderate and don't take criticism well.
My Facebook Profile Add me as a friend if you want :)
Roger Taylor
Master Otaku

Post by Roger Taylor »

Jesus Christ wrote:You'd make a horrible moderator. Your rude and inconsiderate and don't take criticism well.
Stop saying what everyone is thinking :(
I hate to generalize, but – generally speaking – I hate it! But what do I know? I'm probably too old for it.