My Moderator Application:foxy

Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application:foxy

Post by Hardcore »

Tyche wrote:1. You did not layout your application properly. (lack of poll)
2. You don't post in the forums. (chat is only a small part of this site)
3. You didn't mention anything you could fix if you were to be moderator.
4. You didn't mention why you, personally, would make a good mod. (ex: Welcoming/helping newbies, being polite to users)
5. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious (and this is coming from me, since appearently my spelling and grammar is so terrible people make a point of correcting me every time I mess up.)
6. You haven't come back to your thread and tried to at least acknowledge what we are saying; you haven't tried to fix up your application to what we are telling you; you haven't changed in anyway to sway our votes, which tells me you don't really want to be a moderator - you just wanted attention.
7. That last sentence/comment held more information than your application.

Enough said. =;
(good points)

[no] Okay, I could make a run-on sentence, and call it an application as well. ..?

So I have one question to ask you one question.
What?

just..
What?[/no]
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Filitz wrote:1. You did not layout your application properly. (lack of poll)
2. You don't post in the forums. (chat is only a small part of this site)
3. You didn't mention anything you could fix if you were to be moderator.
4. You didn't mention why you, personally, would make a good mod. (ex: Welcoming/helping newbies, being polite to users)
5. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious (and this is coming from me, since appearently my spelling and grammar is so terrible people make a point of correcting me every time I mess up.)
6. You haven't come back to your thread and tried to at least acknowledge what we are saying; you haven't tried to fix up your application to what we are telling you; you haven't changed in anyway to sway our votes, which tells me you don't really want to be a moderator - you just wanted attention.
7. That last sentence/comment held more information than your application.

Enough said. =;

I luv you.

Make my life easier.

Reasons for a no are all above, but unfortunately, you havent taken the tme to fix anything, so i cant actualy vote "no" Hmm.. Seems to me like not only are you not ready, but you dont want to really be a mod either.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

It's been over a year, and she hasn't replied once.

:-k
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I think this is just spamming up the area.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

*Sigh* Yeah, I'll agree. Terminated until user comes and asks for it back (which would be foolish Foxy. You should just make a new one if you're serious about becoming a Mod)
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket