73%
No Opinion.
13%

Total votes: 15

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

What I do in my drunk week-long adventures to different counties is my own business. XP
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

they're only your business until you decide to share them with your fellow AA friends.

Not....like I count myself as a friend of yours, Gio, or anything.

>>
<<
^^;;
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Oh, I did leave out Azuma! Okay, allow we to explain about him. He's a friend of mine from Tokyo. He came and spent a little bit of summer vacation with me and left when school over here started. He had to use a library computer (like me), because for one, the idiot forgot to bring his laptop over (retard), and I have no Internet service (or even a computer) at my home.

I went to Japan for Christmas vacation and HE not myself bought me a Japanese Harvest Moon: Exciting Animal March video game for Wii as well as a free-loader so that I could play it when I got home.
Lexin, First off, you don't call your friend a retard. Two it wouldn't have mattered, and three japanese people don't spend "summer vacation" with americans. They have cram school. Well most do anyways. Also if he brought his laptop with him, there wouldn't be a point.

A library computer doesn't explain multiple accounts either. Sure you can blame it on other people but don't go assuming that everyone here is a total nincompoop. :/ I tried that excuse with a bunch of my friends, and trust me, people here aren't as dull as you'd think.

Also, why not choose said loser from some place else? like Germany or Russia. I mean you could easily pull off such a pathetic lie if said person was from other said place. :/

Harvest Moon games have NOTHING to do with a mod app. :/

And one last thing. All of those dupe accounts, that you claim not to be you, I'd say just drop it and take the blame. The last thing we need is a lying-sack-of-[censored] moderator. :/

Take it from me, I had at least 6 dupe accounts at one point, told the webby to delete them all, but I at least told my peeps what was what..and you know, life's been hecka lot easier. :3
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Nia wrote:
Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Oh, I did leave out Azuma! Okay, allow we to explain about him. He's a friend of mine from Tokyo. He came and spent a little bit of summer vacation with me and left when school over here started. He had to use a library computer (like me), because for one, the idiot forgot to bring his laptop over (retard), and I have no Internet service (or even a computer) at my home.

I went to Japan for Christmas vacation and HE not myself bought me a Japanese Harvest Moon: Exciting Animal March video game for Wii as well as a free-loader so that I could play it when I got home.
Lexin, First off, you don't call your friend a retard. Two it wouldn't have mattered, and three japanese people don't spend "summer vacation" with americans. They have cram school. Well most do anyways. Also if he brought his laptop with him, there wouldn't be a point.

A library computer doesn't explain multiple accounts either. Sure you can blame it on other people but don't go assuming that everyone here is a total nincompoop. :/ I tried that excuse with a bunch of my friends, and trust me, people here aren't as dull as you'd think.

Also, why not choose said loser from some place else? like Germany or Russia. I mean you could easily pull off such a pathetic lie if said person was from other said place. :/

And one last thing. All of those dupe accounts, that you claim not to be you, I'd say just drop it and take the blame. The last thing we need is a lying-sack-of-[censored] moderator. :/

Take it from me, I had at least 6 dupe accounts at one point, told the webby to delete them all, but I at least told my peeps what was what..and you know, life's been hecka lot easier. :3
Plus you're butt ugly Lexin.(I dunno but I figure you are.)
And know it is my Wrath
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

Nia wrote:

even sayin the library computers schtick is true, theyd have to usse the exact same computer when creating the account, due to that 2 computers can not share the same IP while online. My vote is a definate NO now.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Adolf
Master Otaku

Post by Adolf »

I say yes, this is too funny.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Nia wrote:

Wow Nice Aiden!! keep this attitude and I might be starting to like you lol :P

Very nicely said, just 1 correction though......Cram school is year round (except holidays)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

=/
'Nuff said.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Tsukasa wrote:
Nia wrote:

even sayin the library computers schtick is true, theyd have to usse the exact same computer when creating the account, due to that 2 computers can not share the same IP while online. My vote is a definate NO now.
Actually the IP of networked computers like a library's or a school's all share the same IP because they're all using the same point of access. <.<;; I know this, because my previous account, Aiden's account, Cheshire Cat's, and a few others all share the same IP dress because they're through our high school.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Dreaming Awake wrote: Actually the IP of networked computers like a library's or a school's all share the same IP because they're all using the same point of access. <.<;; I know this, because my previous account, Aiden's account, Cheshire Cat's, and a few others all share the same IP dress because they're through our high school.
Shouldn't you have been like ... doing work at school? Just throwing that out there.

Oh, and to stay on topic: Lexin's a [censored] up.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote: Actually the IP of networked computers like a library's or a school's all share the same IP because they're all using the same point of access. <.<;; I know this, because my previous account, Aiden's account, Cheshire Cat's, and a few others all share the same IP dress because they're through our high school.
Shouldn't you have been like ... doing work at school? Just throwing that out there.

Oh, and to stay on topic: Lexin's a [censored] up.
Eh, who does work at school these days?

And... I wonder what Lexin's thoughts are or if he's just scurried off to crawl into a hole.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

He's probably reading all the support his fake friends are leaving him in his fantasy mod application.
And know it is my Wrath
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Baby Duck wrote:He's probably reading all the support his fake friends are leaving him in his fantasy mod application.
Are you calling us his fake friends? Why insult us like that?
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Let me reiterate that.
Baby Duck wrote:He's probably reading all the support his fake friends are leaving him in his fantasy mod application in his fantasy world of rabbits and Pichus.
And know it is my Wrath
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Aw, come on guys. Cut him a break. :)
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Iris wrote: Aw, come on guys. Cut him a break. :)
I did at first. <.< But this is a mod app, and he submitted it knowing full well that people were going to be harsh and cruel, as people often are. I did as I would with any at first, gave him a chance and a little pushing to figure things out, but he's beyond proved himself incapable of modship at this time.