Total votes: 15

Grell
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Grell »

Baby Duck wrote:
Nia wrote:
Happy Birthday.
Out of everything we've all just said, I believe this is the only thing Lexin really heard.
Nia wrote: Yeah Lexin, you're like an excited puppy who just pissed on the floor.
Yeah, and doesn't understand why you're yelling at him.
So he starts shaking and pisses again like a little chihuahua?
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Nia wrote:
Happy Birthday.
Out of everything we've all just said, I believe this is the only thing Lexin really heard.
Nia wrote: Yeah Lexin, you're like an excited puppy who just pissed on the floor.
And then he realizes since he was scolded he's not supposed to poop EVER?
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Mel
Master Otaku

Post by Mel »

I voted 'No',
Anyway, let me start off by telling you how sorry I am for my previous applications. I see that I was wrong when I posted them, and I aim to correct my mistakes in this one.
Why did you post multiple applications? Why not just edit the first one?
In chat, I would help prevent people from spamming and flaming up the chatroom. I mean, who needs that? It damages the computer. Plus it annoys people. I want to make at least the chatroom safe for minors, so let's all juts have fun, huh?
What are you going to do to make said chatrooms safe?
Boy, this isn't a race for site president or something which is how you make it sound.
One reason that you may say "no" is because of the duplicate accounts that I have had. I want to sincerely apologize for making so many and possibly confusing you (and lying to you). It was wrong and so was I...
Why did you have multiple accounts? Why should we make you a Mod when you lied to us all?
I have also been a member here for longer than 6 months (it's been over a year) and I'm over 16. 17 is me. Yes, THIS TIME I actually read the rules and regulations for becoming a moderator.
HUGE point here, 'This time', you read the rules? As Mod you should have known the rules from the beginning now who knows how many applications later.

I didn't even need to finish reading the application, my vote was already decided after that.
I also show excellent grammar skills, and also use good spelling skills in the forums and chat. If I mess up, I always edit the post or correct my mistake on chat. I sometimes mess up because I tend to type a little bit TOO fast
And I quote,
17 is me.
That is most definitely not 'excellent grammar skills'.
"Feel the fear and do it anyways"
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Nia wrote:
Happy Birthday.
No then he just continues barking along as if NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!!!! *cues dramatic music* (for dramatic effect)
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Baby Duck wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Nia wrote:
Happy Birthday.
No then he just continues barking along as if NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!!!! *cues dramatic music* (for dramatic effect)
Then later on in the day, his bladder decides it's time to pee again and doesn't remember that he was scolded the last time, so he pisses on the floor AGAIN... in the SAME PLACE! *kicks* stupid mutt.

[[post note: I do not promote the abusing of animals.]]
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Nia wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:

Then later on in the day, his bladder decides it's time to pee again and doesn't remember that he was scolded the last time, so he pisses on the floor AGAIN... in the SAME PLACE! *kicks* stupid mutt.

I do, you have to break in the animal, if you want it to be obedient. (if)
And know it is my Wrath
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Baby Duck wrote:
Nia wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:

I do, you have to break in the animal, if you want it to be obedient. (if)
And what's even better, is everything said about this puppy, is related to Lexin and every other moderator applicant. :/
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

Mel wrote:I voted 'No',
Anyway, let me start off by telling you how sorry I am for my previous applications. I see that I was wrong when I posted them, and I aim to correct my mistakes in this one.
In chat, I would help prevent people from spamming and flaming up the chatroom. I mean, who needs that? It damages the computer. Plus it annoys people. I want to make at least the chatroom safe for minors, so let's all juts have fun, huh?
Boy, this isn't a race for site president or something which is how you make it sound.
One reason that you may say "no" is because of the duplicate accounts that I have had. I want to sincerely apologize for making so many and possibly confusing you (and lying to you). It was wrong and so was I...
Why did you have multiple accounts? Why should we make you a Mod when you lied to us all?
I have also been a member here for longer than 6 months (it's been over a year) and I'm over 16. 17 is me. Yes, THIS TIME I actually read the rules and regulations for becoming a moderator.
HUGE point here, 'This time', you read the rules? As Mod you should have known the rules from the beginning now who knows how many applications later.

I didn't even need to finish reading the application, my vote was already decided after that.
I also show excellent grammar skills, and also use good spelling skills in the forums and chat. If I mess up, I always edit the post or correct my mistake on chat. I sometimes mess up because I tend to type a little bit TOO fast
And I quote,
17 is me.

I dont mean to be rude but I dont believe you have any right to say these things. I for one believe Lexin would be a wonderful mod. Now Mel, What gives you the right to pop into every mod app and criticize everyone when you are only a n00b youself? You haven't been on the site long enough to know these things about these people. It is my opinion that you should shut up and get to know everyone before you start attacking.

And by the way, Lex. You get a yes from me.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Kyro wrote:
Mel wrote:I voted 'No',

And I quote,
17 is me.

I dont mean to be rude but I dont believe you have any right to say these things. I for one believe Lexin would be a wonderful mod. Now Mel, What gives you the right to pop into every mod app and criticize everyone when you are only a n00b youself? You haven't been on the site long enough to know these things about these people. It is my opinion that you should shut up and get to know everyone before you start attacking.

*Jaw Drop*
He hasn't proven himself in ANY way to get at all anywhere near a 'yes' from anyone.

He's too spastic, before he can even think about becoming a mod he needs to mature and settle down first. Trust me, I know.

I used to be like him, on a higher level. I used to argue big time and start fights. Now I don't care, I've learned that, but when things get too physical I try and get between them and stop them. It's not in me to fight anymore.
Kyro
Uber Otaku

Post by Kyro »

I get along with him just fine. I can hold a nice, civle conversation with him.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. DONT CALL ME PET NAMES IT PISSES ME OFF!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Kyro wrote:I get along with him just fine. I can hold a nice, civle conversation with him.
Getting along with him and holding a civil conversation is only one corner of the moderator table.

He has to improve in SO much more than just civil conversations with one person. He has to be able to control spamming and flaming and arguements and bitchy people. He has to be able to stick to something without giving up and he has to be able to know when it's time to split things apart. He needs to know when to say things and when to keep other things inside.

The only thing about this mod app is that it's [censored]. At this point he's only getting people to post so that he has pages, but this entire app is spam. It's a joke and he hasn't made any efforts in stopping the spam himself but instead Sam had to use her magnificent imput and stop most spamming from this app. He's needs to get his head out from his ass and start sticking up for himself. :/
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

That, and he hasn't really given anyone who's critisized him any reason to change their minds. It's pretty much just us coming in here and saying why he shouldn't be a mod, and him whining or ranting about school. The rest is all spam, like Nia said.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Kyro wrote:I dont mean to be rude but I dont believe you have any right to say these things. I for one believe Lexin would be a wonderful mod. Now Mel, What gives you the right to pop into every mod app and criticize everyone when you are only a n00b youself? You haven't been on the site long enough to know these things about these people. It is my opinion that you should shut up and get to know everyone before you start attacking.

By the way, Mel is obviously an old member with a new account.

And Kyro this is to you, evidence to prove he is not ever going to be a mod:

1) with one of his many dupe accounts he impersonated a moderator - huge no no
2) he has 13 accounts to who for 1 year he lied to the entire forum saying they were different people
3) Here is my evidence to his multiple accounts http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52 ... 8/ips2.png

Now it seems like you are the one posting without knowing what you're talking about.

Nuff said kthxbai
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Kyro wrote:

I can honestly say we've all just met and actual LIVING person (not made up) standing up for Lexin. Bravo!
Kyro I'm gonna go ahead and say you're an idiot, but I don't know you, you say? Wow, but you didn't take the time to know Lexin obviously yet you say he's a nice guy, so I figured it be ok with you if I did the same to you.

Just to sum up Lexin for those of you who've never met him:

-Obliviously ignorant
-Cannot tolerate views other than his own
-Is wayyy too uptight
-Not empathetic in any way
-Too childish
-And ignores people who tell him he's not who he wants to be
Plus I have it on good authority, that he's probably ugly. (mine)
And know it is my Wrath
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Kyro's definately wrong about Mel, and it was really rude and mean the way he put his opinion about her.

Though, I don't think Kyro's an idiot just for his opinion. Lexin can be nice, although not quite civil at times, when talking to one person, but that still doesn't mean he can be a mod. I mean, I think I've seen Lexin get along with some people sometimes as long as someone else isn't targeting him about something.

But the point here is that he's just not cut out to be a mod.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Baby Duck wrote:Just to sum up Lexin for those of you who've never met him:

-Obliviously ignorant
-Cannot tolerate views other than his own
-Is wayyy too uptight
-Not empathetic in any way
-Too childish
-And ignores people who tell him he's not who he wants to be
Plus I have it on good authority, that he's probably ugly. (mine)
You forgot his temper, he blows up and gets all pissy and insults people on the drop of a dime. His maturity level is less than that of a 2 year old. Personally I don't think there is a worse applicant on this site than Lexin.

His spelling and grammar skills are horrendous. My English is better than his, and it's my second language, it's his native language.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.