73%
No Opinion.
13%

Total votes: 15

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

Iris wrote: Aw, come on guys. Cut him a break. :)
I would cut him a break and I have cut him a break, but you have to understand Sam, encouraging this type of behavior sends a bad message and soon were gonna have like 14 more Lexins on AA again. Do you want that Sam? Is that what you want 'cuz I sure as hell don't.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

We had more than 14 last time. xD
Well, at least I think
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Dreaming Awake wrote: Eh, who does work at school these days?

And... I wonder what Lexin's thoughts are or if he's just scurried off to crawl into a hole.
No clue since it has been 13 years since I was last in school.... As for Lexin? Maybe he just gave up....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Baby Duck wrote:
Nia wrote:
Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Oh, I did leave out Azuma! Okay, allow we to explain about him. He's a friend of mine from Tokyo. He came and spent a little bit of summer vacation with me and left when school over here started. He had to use a library computer (like me), because for one, the idiot forgot to bring his laptop over (retard), and I have no Internet service (or even a computer) at my home.

I went to Japan for Christmas vacation and HE not myself bought me a Japanese Harvest Moon: Exciting Animal March video game for Wii as well as a free-loader so that I could play it when I got home.
Lexin, First off, you don't call your friend a retard. Two it wouldn't have mattered, and three japanese people don't spend "summer vacation" with americans. They have cram school. Well most do anyways. Also if he brought his laptop with him, there wouldn't be a point.

A library computer doesn't explain multiple accounts either. Sure you can blame it on other people but don't go assuming that everyone here is a total nincompoop. :/ I tried that excuse with a bunch of my friends, and trust me, people here aren't as dull as you'd think.

Also, why not choose said loser from some place else? like Germany or Russia. I mean you could easily pull off such a pathetic lie if said person was from other said place. :/

Harvest Moon games have NOTHING to do with a mod app. :/

And one last thing. All of those dupe accounts, that you claim not to be you, I'd say just drop it and take the blame. The last thing we need is a lying-sack-of-[censored] moderator. :/

Take it from me, I had at least 6 dupe accounts at one point, told the webby to delete them all, but I at least told my peeps what was what..and you know, life's been hecka lot easier. :3
Plus you're butt ugly Lexin.(I dunno but I figure you are.)
Actually, I'm not. I'm told all the time, that I'm very VERY cute! ::):
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Iris wrote: Aw, come on guys. Cut him a break. :)
It's nice that you said this Iris, but I have to say this:

I do apreciate that you said that. Don't get me wrong, but I have to be able to take critisism... no matter HOW harsh it is... :wink:

And Baby Duck, the way you act on the forums is just what your name implies to me: a Baby. :\
Sorry, but that's the way I feel. :?

I'm really pissed off today 'cause everyone (or most everyone) at school said that Iwas wearing eye liner!!! I was not!!!! :evil:
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere but where I should be! Where is this?.... I can't remember!!!! Maybe that's why I'm not there.... hm....
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Lexin you just set yourself up for a horrible, horrible joke involving catholic priests and sodomy. I tastefully chose to avoid that path. (I'm afraid I'm becoming a bigger and bigger douche.)

Lexin Kotetsu wrote: And Baby Duck, the way you act on the forums is just what your name implies to me: a Baby. :\
Lexin I'm hurt, why, out of all things you could call me, why did you choose to call me something I call myself. That was a low blow, I can't...strong Gio, strong Gio, you're not gonna cry... oh darn! *runs away crying dramtically*
And know it is my Wrath
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:I'm really pissed off today 'cause everyone (or most everyone) at school said that Iwas wearing eye liner!!! I was not!!!! :evil:
First off, this is not helping your case here. Just because you're pissed off doesn't mean you need to state it or bring that attitude on here. Especially if you want to be a mod.

Baby Duck wrote:
Lexin Kotetsu wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Lexin you just set yourself up for a horrible, horrible joke involving catholic priests and sodomy. I tastefully chose to avoid that path. (I'm afraid I'm becoming a bigger and bigger douche.)

Lexin Kotetsu wrote: And Baby Duck, the way you act on the forums is just what your name implies to me: a Baby. :\
Lexin I'm hurt, why, out of all things you could call me, why did you choose to call me something I call myself. That was a low blow, I can't...strong Gio, strong Gio, you're not gonna cry... oh darn! *runs away crying dramtically*
Its okay. :( We still love you!! <33
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Lexin, dude. I've known Gio since I was first introduced to the site, it seems, and I know he doesn't act like a child. For a matter o' fact, he's less of a child than yourself.
Lexin Kotetsu wrote:I'm really pissed off today 'cause everyone (or most everyone) at school said that Iwas wearing eye liner!!! I was not!!!! :evil:
And that right there is proof that you're more of a child than Baby Duck ever has or will be, although many users on this site [censored] and giggle about other users or topics, it's just the way we are. Everyone has to have a little fun and everyone has to be dicrected or violated in one way or another. :/ It's just how it goes. I mean sure it doesn't have to be, but neither does racism and see how the fight for no more racism is going? Horrible.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

Actually, I was just stating something. I wasn't trying to be a douche! :) Trust me, if I as trying to be an a$$h**e, I would have been WAY worse.

Today is my Birthday! Yay me! \:D/
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:Actually, I was just stating something. I wasn't trying to be a douche! :) Trust me, if I as trying to be an a$$h**e, I would have been WAY worse.

Today is my Birthday! Yay me! \:D/
I never said you were either trying to start something, be a douche nor an [censored]. I merely said that your statement was childish as you were telling Gio the same. I read your statement as whining a lot like a child would if he or she were being made fun of.

And...Happy Birthday. ](*,)
Lexin Kotetsu
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Lexin Kotetsu »

I get what you're saying, so... but thanks for explaining it to me! :)

Thanks for the Happy Birthday reply!

Yay, post 100!!! Wooh Hooh!!!
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote:I get what you're saying, so... but thanks for explaining it to me! :)

Do you really understand what she was saying?

Also, this is a mockery at this point. You aren't even TRYING to behave yourself. I suggest you get a better attitude, clean up your act, tell a mod to delete this, wait a few months, THEN try again when you've matured.

I uphold my no.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Lexin Kotetsu wrote: I'm really pissed off today 'cause everyone (or most everyone) at school said that Iwas wearing eye liner!!! I was not!!!! :evil:
You're, what they call around these parts, a [censored]. And I mean not in the homosexual way, I just mean in the worse than loser way.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

GG, you're a creeper. Spock isn't hot.

And, Lexin.. Don't tell us about your eyeliner fetish.

This is a moderator application. What is to be discussed is whether we see you as a fit moderator for the site or not. Some spam is okay I guess, because no mods are on, but try not to make half of your app it. I disapprove of the personal attack you tried (but.. kinda epically failed) to pull on Gio. It wasn't really deserved. It's just how he is, he can be immature, but everybody on this site has that quality, (except like... Symos) it's called joking around.

-You can't take a joke
-You're barely on
-You don't show much activity around the forums
-You're rather uptight
-The whole multiple account thing, I'm not sure if you're telling the truth or not, but you've lied before so I'm choosing not to take your word on it.
-If you were to be a moderator, you'd be unfair to the users you have a problem with. ex: Baby Duck. You'd also be too gentle on your 'friends' and 'family.' ex: Isane Kotetsu

Sorry, but it's still a no from me.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
Lexin Kotetsu wrote:I get what you're saying, so... but thanks for explaining it to me! :)

Do you really understand what she was saying?

Also, this is a mockery at this point. You aren't even TRYING to behave yourself. I suggest you get a better attitude, clean up your act, tell a mod to delete this, wait a few months, THEN try again when you've matured.

I uphold my no.
Yeah Lexin, you're like an excited puppy who just pissed on the floor.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Nia wrote:
Happy Birthday.
Out of everything we've all just said, I believe this is the only thing Lexin really heard.
Nia wrote: Yeah Lexin, you're like an excited puppy who just pissed on the floor.
Yeah, and doesn't understand why you're yelling at him.
And know it is my Wrath