My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Would I Make a Good Moderator?

Yes, you would.
2
13%
No, you wouldn't.
11
73%
No Opinion.
2
13%
 
Total votes: 15

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

Lol Aoi, all of that classify under "Too Childish." None the less, Lexin is just Narcissistic, he's doing this for all the attention, be it negative or positive. The reason I don't like Lexin and think he is unfit a mod is because I've "attacked" other mods, even non mods and never, never, have I had a reaction like his. It is true that we provoke his sudden almost schizophrenic outbursts, but that just means his outbursts are easy to trigger.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female
Location: Yelling at idiot foreigners

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Baby Duck wrote:The reason I don't like Lexin and think he is unfit a mod is because I've "attacked" other mods, even non mods and never, never, have I had a reaction like his.
Yea, you tried to provoke me and failed lolz
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:The reason I don't like Lexin and think he is unfit a mod is because I've "attacked" other mods, even non mods and never, never, have I had a reaction like his.
Yea, you tried to provoke me and failed lolz

To be fair I wasn't really trying I was just [censored] around. But you're a tough nut to bust, I'll give you that.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female
Location: Go Away

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Aiden »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:Just to sum up Lexin for those of you who've never met him:

-Obliviously ignorant
-Cannot tolerate views other than his own
-Is wayyy too uptight
-Not empathetic in any way
-Too childish
-And ignores people who tell him he's not who he wants to be
Plus I have it on good authority, that he's probably ugly. (mine)
You forgot his temper, he blows up and gets all pissy and insults people on the drop of a dime. His maturity level is less than that of a 2 year old. Personally I don't think there is a worse applicant on this site than Lexin.
What's funny is...I'VE IMPROVED!
But you're right, there isn't anyone lower on the maturity scale as mod app than Lexin. Sorry.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female
Location: Go Away

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Aiden »

Baby Duck wrote:Lol Aoi, all of that classify under "Too Childish." None the less, Lexin is just Narcissistic, he's doing this for all the attention, be it negative or positive. The reason I don't like Lexin and think he is unfit a mod is because I've "attacked" other mods, even non mods and never, never, have I had a reaction like his. It is true that we provoke his sudden almost schizophrenic outbursts, but that just means his outbursts are easy to trigger.
A reaction? I'm sure. Lexin has posted on his own mod app a whopping total of 13 posts. And most of which were in the first few pages and/or bitching about make-up, where he's able to get on at, and having an arguement with Dreaming Awake, but other than that nothing less than spam in HIS OWN MOD APP. :/

But Gio, really, I don't think Lexin is Narcissistic. If he were he'd be posting way more about his own image than anything and he wouldn't deny his ego. :/

As a test we should see if he'll fall in love with his own reflection in a pool of water. :D

And I don't know if Lexin is truely schizophrenic. I mean sure he's got some screws loose about how reality works, but he's not completely insane. olol couldn't say THAT and keep a straight face. xD

O.O omg am I sticking up for Lexin?! Someone shoot me in the head now.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1614
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am
Gender: Female
Location: Sittin with a goat in a boat, floatin on a moat.
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Tyche »

*shoots Nia in the head*

Feel better? :P
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...


Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

Ahh that's where you're wrong. Narcissism isn't about self love. It's about loving an image of yourself a lot better than loving yourself. Lexin projects this pseudo-personality and is exhilarated by all the response, negative and positive, it's the only way he feels noticed.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female
Location: Go Away

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Aiden »

Baby Duck wrote:Ahh that's where you're wrong. Narcissism isn't about self love. It's about loving an image of yourself a lot better than loving yourself. Lexin projects this pseudo-personality and is exhilarated by all the response, negative and positive, it's the only way he feels noticed.
Flitz: Ahh, you shooted me. *dies*


*comes back alive* thank god that's over. *wipes the imaginary sweat from her brow*

Gio: Ah you gotz me. [[bang bangg]] You winz0r. :)
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1614
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am
Gender: Female
Location: Sittin with a goat in a boat, floatin on a moat.
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Tyche »

Welcome back to the realm of sanity. :P
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...


Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!

User avatar
Grell
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1404
Joined: Oct 15, 2008 1:39pm
Location: Somewhere <3
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Grell »

Filitz wrote:Welcome back to the realm of sanity. :P
What sanity where?

And Lexin STILL isn't saying anything about the massive amounts of spam and flame going into his mod app. Bravo.

Even funnier is that he's ONLINE as I type this, and he's NOT RESPONDING.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu

User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1614
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am
Gender: Female
Location: Sittin with a goat in a boat, floatin on a moat.
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Tyche »

Spam! lol

No seriously, it's annoying. =D
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...


Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

Filitz wrote:Spam! lol

No seriously, it's annoying. =D

Bravo! I was innocently expecting some random cat meme but no. I was Rick Rolled, I feel violated.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

User avatar
Aiden
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2342
Joined: Apr 06, 2007 11:06am
Gender: Female
Location: Go Away

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Aiden »

I wasn't Rick Rolled because you spoiled it.




Gio:
Spoiler
Show
SPOILER!
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²

User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1614
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am
Gender: Female
Location: Sittin with a goat in a boat, floatin on a moat.
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Tyche »

I live to violate you, Gio. :wink:
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...


Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!

Baby Duck
Uber Otaku
Posts: 910
Joined: Jan 12, 2007 3:16pm
Gender: Male
Location: BOO!

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Baby Duck »

Wow, is this gonna hurt?
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath

User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1614
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am
Gender: Female
Location: Sittin with a goat in a boat, floatin on a moat.
Contact:

Re: My Moderator Application: Lexin Kotetsu

Post by Tyche »

Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...


Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!

Locked