20%
Aiden should go on a weight-loss program
40%

Total votes: 5

Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

My Moderator Application : Dr. Brian May PhD

Post by Boxcar Bob »

Hello good people of Absoluteanime.com. I believe that, if someone like Lexin can be taken seriously in a moderator application, then a racist, hypocritical pageophile like me should be too.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,

Cheers,
Bri
Last edited by Boxcar Bob on Jul 05, 2009 3:05pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application : Dr. Brian May PhD

Post by Tyche »

A "yes" from me. You're very active and you tell it like it is. =D Plus, you haven't gotten banned on this one yet. Good for you! xD
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

No, you have failed to make a proper app, therefore you immediately get a no.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

It's very rare to see some one of integrity and character hold or even attempt to hold the title of moderator of a nearly defunct website, you win my vote doctor. Plus I have it on very horrible authority that you are not as ugly as Lexin.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Yes. I have to trust you, you're a doctor.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Mel
Master Otaku

Post by Mel »

Sorry, I'm voting 'no'. Weather you were being sarcastic or not I'm not sure but your application leaves me with doubts in you and your ability.
"Feel the fear and do it anyways"
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Boxcar Bob »

Mel wrote:Sorry, I'm voting 'no'. Weather you were being sarcastic or not I'm not sure but your application leaves me with doubts in you and your ability.
My ability? I don't see you with a PhD :)
Demyx wrote:I can wrestle and pin a girl who's twice my size. I have nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Mel
Master Otaku

Post by Mel »

Brian May wrote:
Mel wrote:Sorry, I'm voting 'no'. Weather you were being sarcastic or not I'm not sure but your application leaves me with doubts in you and your ability.
I'll be quite honest and say that I do not know what a PhD is. Simply put though, it doesn't change the fact that I don't think you should be a moderator.
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Mel wrote:
Brian May wrote:
I'll be quite honest and say that I do not know what a PhD is. Simply put though, it doesn't change the fact that I don't think you should be a moderator.
I honestly disagree, if you would take the time to google or wiki what PhD stands for, you'd realize that PhD is the highest degree you receive when you have show mastery of the subject you have studied in. That more than qualifies to become mod. Hell a kindergarden diploma is more than enough to become a mod.
And know it is my Wrath
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

LOL@GIO xD

Havent seen one of these from you in a LONG time, Bede :P
Yes as usual.
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Mel
Master Otaku

Post by Mel »

Baby Duck wrote:
Mel wrote:
Brian May wrote:
I honestly disagree, if you would take the time to google or wiki what PhD stands for, you'd realize that PhD is the highest degree you receive when you have show mastery of the subject you have studied in. That more than qualifies to become mod. Hell a kindergarden diploma is more than enough to become a mod.
I'm not sure what you disagree too, I do apologize.

Still, if your 16 years or older, which you need to be in order to even apply to be a mod, then you already have the "degree" to be accepted as a MOD. Again though, I don't see what a PhD has to do with anything on this site. Having a high degree doesn't change my mind about saying 'no'. I still don't think he would make a good MOD, high degree or not.
Boxcar Bob
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Boxcar Bob »

Mel wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Mel wrote:
Brian May wrote: My ability? I don't see you with a PhD :)

Still, if your 16 years or older, which you need to be in order to even apply to be a mod, then you already have the "degree" to be accepted as a MOD. Again though, I don't see what a PhD has to do with anything on this site. Having a high degree doesn't change my mind about saying 'no'. I still don't think he would make a good MOD, high degree or not.
This flat-chested bully is harassing me. MAKE HER STOP DRETLIN!!!
Mel
Master Otaku

Post by Mel »

Brian May wrote:
Mel wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:
Mel wrote:

I do not believe insulting is allowed on the forums, unless I have misread the rules?
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

Mel wrote:
Brian May wrote:
Mel wrote:
Baby Duck wrote:

I do not believe insulting is allowed on the forums, unless I have misread the rules?
I think the flat-chested bully may be right.
And know it is my Wrath
Mel
Master Otaku

Post by Mel »

Baby Duck wrote:
Mel wrote:
Brian May wrote:
Mel wrote:

I think the flat-chested bully may be right.
I do think that includes you also?
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Saying no to a joke app means you justify it. Do not say no to joke applications.

Unless of course, you wish to be trolled, in which case, feel free.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3