Cricket.

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

re: Cricket.

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I hate Cricket...I agree with Kazuma

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Then go away.

Australia is beating england, as we speak, as per usual.

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

This message goes out to Serina:

Gilchrist scored the second fastest century ever yesterday, against England, and your toy-boy Clark got 130 not out. He dedicated the runs to you! :D.

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

This message goes out to Liam:

1 Wicket to win brotha! 1 Wickeeeeet!
HAHA Gilchrist is freakin' awesome! Bloody legend! I actually blushed a tiny weeny bit when I read what you said. XD :oops:

Annnd Sri Lanka won the test against New Zealand!

What.A.Day. :mrgreen:
Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

Oh mate.....I missed the match today. Australia bowled England out for 550 and won the ashes, when england needed 557 to win. I. Missed. It.

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

:shock: Where were you!?!
I thought you weren't online today because you went to see it!
Oh wow. I'm sorry.

I'm going to see the 20/20 match in Wellington on Friday or Saturday, I forgot when it's on. I usually hate 20/20 matches but I just want to see the boys in action! And I'll probably be running around getting autographs! Annnnd, I'm trying to get the Cricket shirt of the Old New Zealand Uniform. It will be pretty damn cool.

Anyway, it was a great victory for Australia! I'm so sorry that you missed it Liam. =(

Apo , Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

whooooo aussie wins!!!!!!!!!
aristotle.. what the hell you missed out... they had some good wickets!! pretty good match.. but who didt know Aus would beat the poms? lol
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo

stormsangel
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Cricket.

Post by stormsangel »

animaniac wrote:but who didt know Aus would beat the poms? lol

Too true animaniac too true
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

warnie's gonna get is 700th wicket.. whooo... even though he hasnt its guranteed at somepoint in the game.. its sad how he's retiring....
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)

Raoul Duke
Absolute Otaku

Post by Raoul Duke »

He got it!

I loved the banner that said, "England is all Warne out" ahaha

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

whoooo 700 plus 4 more... what an absolute gun!!!!!!!.... the 700th one was superb... flawless wicket \:D/ =D> :mrgreen:

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Re: Cricket.

Post by Bambi »

Sri Lanka won the first ODI against New Zealand. And Sanath Jayasuria was Man of the Match!

Brilliant. :mrgreen:

animaniac
Uber Otaku

Post by animaniac »

omgosh i cant believe Langer is retiring!!!

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Did anyone see the 20/20 match between Australia and England? I highly doubt England can get 222! Brilliant innings by Australia [Except my Clarke got out for 5 :cry: :x ] Their uniform is pretty cool too!

And has anyone seen Brett Lee's Singing with Asha Bhosle? It was on the news here today, like he was singing Hindi. Pretty cool.

Link for anyone who didn't see it: Brett Lee Singing with Asha Bhosle - Can You Tell A Girl

I must admit, I laughed pretty hard when I saw this. Sooo corny. But he has a great voice! So props to him for doing it! I think it's great!

And he is uber hot in this music video. 8-[ =P~ =P~ =P~

Oh and Animaniac, isn't Langer just a Test player? Just wondering. He was so emotional when at the press conference. Very cute. And Warne's finished for good =(. And well, McGrath is just retired from test. But Still!!
:cry: :cry: :x :x :x =P~

Bambi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Bambi »

Yooooooooou Austttttttttttttraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaliiiaaannss Beeeeaaaaaaaaatttttt usssssss. Daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnn Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou :x :x :x

Jokes Guys!

Great win.

Australia has won all their games!
England won 1 against New Zealand! I suppose that had to win at least 1 game :x
New Zealand lost all their games!!! :x :x :x :x :cry:

We will win soon. 8)

Crazy talk
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Crazy talk »

AUSSIES WON AGAINST THE SHEEP LOVIN' NEW ZEALANDERS... then again who didnt know that .. you cant really call that a win against NZ... nah they actuallly did pretty well..which is soo like :twitch:
Life is short, break the rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anythin that made you smile :) and may u know God in a special way this year