Rival Football Games

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
DaysGoBy
Full Metal Otaku

Rival Football Games

Post by DaysGoBy »

As you all know, there are football games in the NFL, and the different states have rivals. Well, this is just for you peoples to post and say how they shouldn't have won or yay they won. But I"m happy to say that OHIO BEAT MICHIGAN!!! YES!!! ok i'm done now. :heh:
Days go by
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku

re: Rival Football Games

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

anypoint 2 the message then?
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif

DaysGoBy
Full Metal Otaku

Post by DaysGoBy »

Yes, since I"m an ohioan I don't know the other rival games, and I'm wondering about the others... ^^
Days go by
Seasons sweep past/Years leave us hanging/And generations don't last/Loves sweet sorrow/Leaves nothing alone/Only Death/Is your time to atone

Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Two other rival games happened today. Texas beat Texas A&M then My Nebraska Huskers beat Colorado 30-3!
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask

ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

asu v.s. u of a (arizona state university v.s. university of arizona) asu won!!!!! wooooohooooo!!!!!!
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?

Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

Vikings beat Packers not once but TWICe 8)