Could I beat any wwe superstar!

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Could I beat any wwe superstar!

Post by Dragon X »

Everybody except undertaker and goldberg!i could even make shawn michaels and chris beniot tap at the same time.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Marina
Visitor

re: Could I beat any wwe superstar!

Post by Marina »

There is no way you could beat a wrestler unless you're talking about a game you are reffering to because no one could beat a wrestler in real life, but another wresteler

Symos
Absolute Otaku

Re: Could I beat any wwe superstar!

Post by Symos »

Dragon X wrote:Everybody except undertaker and goldberg!i could even make shawn michaels and chris beniot tap at the same time.

I recomend you take life insurance first and notify your next of kin.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

I'm talking for real!I can beat most of those guys.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Marina
Visitor

Re: re: Could I beat any wwe superstar!

Post by Marina »

Dragon X wrote:I'm talking for real!I can beat most of those guys.

Then write a letter explaining that you could be a superstar on WWF. They might hire you and I think you will become a superstar

Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Dragon X wrote:I'm talking for real!I can beat most of those guys.

Then try out on the next WWE Tough Enough.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Nor old enough!

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

No you cant, you cant beat any of them in my opinion...

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

yeah I can. I could even make shawn michaels and chris beniot tap put at the same time.I could beat evryone in wwe except for goldberg and undertaker.

Cloud
Visitor

Post by Cloud »

Dragon X wrote:yeah I can. I could even make shawn michaels and chris beniot tap put at the same time.I could beat evryone in wwe except for goldberg and undertaker.

i dont even know how ur gonna do that and im sure 110% sure Randy Orton will RKO u END OF STORY!

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Cloud wrote:
Dragon X wrote:yeah I can. I could even make shawn michaels and chris beniot tap put at the same time.I could beat evryone in wwe except for goldberg and undertaker.

i dont even know how ur gonna do that and im sure 110% sure Randy Orton will RKO u END OF STORY!
I can kick out of his RKo> Ihad millitary training and I know martial arts.If i do what i say I do> you all have to call me a legend.

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Dragon X wrote:
Cloud wrote:

I can kick out of his RKo> Ihad millitary training and I know martial arts.If i do what i say I do> you all have to call me a legend.

Those old enough to have military training and experienced martial art skills have some common sense and good spelling :mrgreen: I dont even believe you're older than 12, so sorry, you will NEVER be called legend by me.

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Reno wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Cloud wrote:

Those old enough to have military training and experienced martial art skills have some common sense and good spelling :mrgreen: I dont even believe you're older than 12, so sorry, you will NEVER be called legend by me.
I'm 16!

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Reno wrote:Those old enough to have military training and experienced martial art skills have some common sense and good spelling :mrgreen: I dont even believe you're older than 12, so sorry, you will NEVER be called legend by me.

OOOOH, burned!!! You got burned Dragon X! You need some ice for that burn. :lol: :heh:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SSJ_Gogeta wrote:
Reno wrote:Those old enough to have military training and experienced martial art skills have some common sense and good spelling :mrgreen: I dont even believe you're older than 12, so sorry, you will NEVER be called legend by me.

OOOOH, burned!!! You got burned Dragon X! You need some ice for that burn. :lol: :heh:
very funny ssj gogeta.I could totaly beat those guys.

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Dragon X wrote:
SSJ_Gogeta wrote:

very funny ssj gogeta.I could totaly beat those guys.

Good luck! Hope you have life insurance. :lol:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.