Could I beat any wwe superstar!

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: Could I beat any wwe superstar!

Post by Dragon X »

Light Angel wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Reno wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Dragon X wrote:yeah I can. I could even make shawn michaels and chris beniot tap put at the same time.I could beat evryone in wwe except for goldberg and undertaker.

i dont even know how ur gonna do that and im sure 110% sure Randy Orton will RKO u END OF STORY!
I can kick out of his RKo> Ihad millitary training and I know martial arts.If i do what i say I do> you all have to call me a legend.

Those old enough to have military training and experienced martial art skills have some common sense and good spelling :mrgreen: I dont even believe you're older than 12, so sorry, you will NEVER be called legend by me.
I'm 16!

You're kidding me :twitch:
You're too immature to beat up a wresteler and I believe you will end up like that wresteler who died in the ring(Can't remember his name). Anyways, wresteling is for entertainment, not something that you are destine to do. Believe it or not, you need to be more than just 16 to be a world wrestler. I think you should be going to school instead of thinking about wresteling. I don't think you have muscles.
No i can make shawn michaels and chris bemoit tap out at the same time.muscles aren't everything and I can beat guys like the rock and stone cold.Plus I have a friend who says I can beat them so i'll believe them instead of you.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Dragon X wrote:No i can make shawn michaels and chris bemoit tap out at the same time.muscles aren't everything and I can beat guys like the rock and stone cold.Plus I have a friend who says I can beat them so i'll believe them instead of you.

You sure are gullible man. :lol:
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

re: Could I beat any wwe superstar!

Post by Dragon X »

No I'm not I can beat those guys.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Dragon X wrote:No I'm not I can beat those guys.

Got any proof?
Does God Exist?

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

nope! nad I know what answer gonna you don't believe me.

Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

I don't believe you because you have no proof.
Does God Exist?

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

ok. but can you do me a favor and on wwe Gm dragonX. for me.

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

rofl kid! :lol: You're one of the funniest users i've seen on this forum. Now...answer me this one question...without lies or jokes...ARE YOU FOR REAL? rofl :heh:

god of death
Master Otaku

Post by god of death »

blinks..... man alot of us want to be pro wrestlers i for example would love to be one but i aint going to get that chance with out years of training and even then many dont have the charisma to be one. it all goes on how the fans like you. and in some cases how they hate you but love to see you get beat.
relize this military training as you put it at 16 is such a lie.... military training can not be started till your 18 but the pre program can be started at 17 dont try that bull on me.
currently all emergency staff is unavaible... we are sending over someone to easy the suffering.

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

L O FREAKING L
Did you already forget what happened the last time you tried this topic? As I recall, no one replied to your post, and you then started posting messages to yourself, stating "how great you were". Too bad Rainmaker (Or whatever he calls himself now) exposed you, and you were ridiculed by several posters.

Now as to your laughable topic, the only way you would win a match against a WWE Wrestler is if A. You are great friends with Vince Mcmahon, and B. If the wrestlers agree to job to you, which they will not. Remember that Professional Wrestling is choreographed, and the wrestlers generally agree upon the outcomes. No decent wrestler would ever agree to job to some nameless kid.

Proof of this would be the Montreal Screwjob. Bret Hart refused to give up his championship belt to Shawn Michaels in his final WWE match. Vince made a compromise, teling him that he that Bret's title match would be a draw, and then he would just strip Bret of the title later, just after Bret moves over to WCW, and Bret agreed to this proposal.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

ha ha very funny i can beat evryone in wwe except for goldberg and undertaker.oh and reno i guarantee victory over one of them plus ihad milli.tary training

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

god of death wrote:blinks..... man alot of us want to be pro wrestlers i for example would love to be one but i aint going to get that chance with out years of training and even then many dont have the charisma to be one. it all goes on how the fans like you. and in some cases how they hate you but love to see you get beat.
relize this military training as you put it at 16 is such a lie.... military training can not be started till your 18 but the pre program can be started at 17 dont try that bull on me.
I had a friend who knew how to do army an d ilearned them from him.

Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

Have you ever considered EDITING YOUR POSTS? It isn't very difficult.

Actually, Golberg is probably the only wrestler you can actually outwrestle in a real match. Goldberg has a widely hated reputation among Smarks (Smark stands for Smart Mark, which means Wrestling fans who are aware of the backstage politics and the scripted matches, but still enjoy wrestling.) because of his lack of wrestling talent, pathetic moveset(which consists of only two moves), clumsy inring skills that were the cause of many injuries, (in fact, Goldberg botched a roundhouse kick, ending Bret Hart's career), and pathetic mike skills. For more information about Goldberg from the point of view of a smark, I refer you to these articles

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/co ... rs/03.html
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/co ... rs/10.html

As for your comments about wrestling, without formal training you are nothing. Like I said earlier, the only way you would win against a WWE wrestler is if they agreed to lose to you. Otherwise the wrestler would just no-sell your moves, because no self respecting wrestler on the independent circuit or in the WWE would ever job to a backyard wrestler with absolutely no formal training. Now if you decide to try to get a submissions hold on a wrestler, going against the script, there are many ways for the ref. to stop you. One example would be the first Daniel Puder VS Kurt Angle match. Puder locked a Keylock into Kurt Angle's arm, which was completely unscripted. The ref. then made a pinfall, despite the fact that Puder had not had his shoulders pinned.

Hell, you would not even be allowed into the ring, because without formal training, there will always be a higher risk of injury and/or death. And even with formal training, wrestling can be very dangerous. Take Dan "The Spider" Quirk, for example. An independent wrestler debuting in 2002, despite his formal training, he botched a moonsault, losing his life in the process. And this was a kid who already had extensive wrestling training. The WWE will only allow wrestlers of the highest caliber to wrestle for them, and to be perfectly honest, I highly doubt you are what the WWE is looking for.

It is very obvious that you are a mark, so here are a few tips; learn your wrestling terminology and facts first before you go around boasting idiotic crap. Wikepedea has a fairly decent guide of wrestling terms and slang. And might I suggest picking up a copy of The Professional Wrestlers' Workout & Instructional Guide? Because through your ramblings, I can tell that you have absolutely no knowledge of the Pro Wrestling industry at all. Learn about the industry first, before you make a fool out of yourself again.
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

Kick all the males in the nads.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif

Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

ahahahaahhahahah.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x

Commander~Lightning~Spike
Uber Otaku

Post by Commander~Lightning~Spike »

The women well they win.
"I am the nicest person you can ever meet get me angry and I am your worst nightmare."http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/ ... Banner.gif