Chicago Bears VS Indianapollis Colts SUPA BOWL

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku

Chicago Bears VS Indianapollis Colts SUPA BOWL

Post by DaSaiyanPrinceā™„ »

Who do you think will win? :shock:
I personally am from Chicago and rootin for them!
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku

Re: Chicago Bears VS Indianapollis Colts SUPA BOWL

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Yea go Chicago i hate the colts they beat my team the Pats so i'm going for the Bears they can win
"No Fate but What We Make" T-1 T-2 T-3
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku

I personally wanted the Bears VS the Pats but....yea.. :(
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

I did to that would have been a great game to see
"No Fate but What We Make" T-1 T-2 T-3
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Its Peyton's Year. This is the Year we will recognize him as a great like, Joe Montanta and John Elway Before him.
I remembered my password.
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I take Budweiser for the win... Oh wait they do play the Bud Bowl anymore... *Sigh* I miss that so much... I don't care who wins I'm just happy the Pat's went down... Heh. My fav Superbowl is still the first one I ever saw. Bengals Vs. 49ers... Montana might have brought them back but the Bengals preformance made me a fan... Boomer!!!!
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Yeah I'm pulling for the Colts to win, but I really don't see how considering how the bears are such a complete team. It'll all depend on Rex Grossman, if he has another meltdown he's gonna blow it. The Bears are depending on Grossman he fails so do they, no pressure kid...
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Jesse The Inferno wrote: Yeah I'm pulling for the Colts to win, but I really don't see how considering how the bears are such a complete team. It'll all depend on Rex Grossman, if he has another meltdown he's gonna blow it. The Bears are depending on Grossman he fails so do they, no pressure kid...

I don't know... I think it may come down to defence... If the Colts D can come out and play like they did the 2nd half of the Pats game, they have a really good shot. As for the Bears... I think people have been driven into a Boise State mentallity with them.

I mean you look at both of them... The Bears had to deal with a sub par NFC and Boise State had a weak schedual, but when it came down to the wire Boise State simply out played Oklahoma... Can the Bears do the same to Indy? I myself didn't think the Bears would make the Super bowl... I had it between the Cowboys and Chargers, but then Carrie Underwood happened... I still laugh at T.O. though!
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku

Dont forget the Bears' special teams, they are beast. With Gould, and Hester, i won't be surprised if Hester scores a couple due to punt returns or kick offs.
Ultimate Human Genocide
Master Otaku

Post by Ultimate Human Genocide »

Da BEARS! I personally am also from Chi-town but i also think Peyton Manning is amazing. I also think that the game will fall onto Rex Grossman. Hester is due for a TD but if Grossman sux and gives away interceptions and fumbles Chicago is screwed
"Your move, Holy Man"
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/971.gif <---- Must see for all World Cup watchers
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

the bears will win. hell yeah. im a chicago fan and its funny how there seem to be alot more bear fans this year. lol my uncle who never even liked the bears but liked the cowboys is sudenly "i have been a fan of the bears all my life." funny. but yeah the bears should win. and if they dont, rex grossman will probably dig his own grave before chicago fans get to him. he worrys me because sometimes he plays like he just got over a hangover.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku

Too much pressure on that kid, Grossman, but i just hope the pressure doesnt go too deep into his head, via an interception throw or fumble ](*,) , i swear to god if he throws one interception or fumbles i will stop watchin.. can't stand the suspense :-#
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I'm not really a football fan, but I still hope the Bears win. Woot! Chicago! XD
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

DaSaiyanPrince wrote:Too much pressure on that kid, Grossman, but i just hope the pressure doesnt go too deep into his head, via an interception throw or fumble ](*,) , i swear to god if he throws one interception or fumbles i will stop watchin.. can't stand the suspense :-#

LMAO IM THE SAME WAY!!! XD

but yeah the bears will win. at least i hope.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Killa S
Baka Otaku

Post by Killa S »

I have to go with indy. Chicago is a little more popular beacuse of their history but if you look at it rationally the colts are the better team. The colts had a tough road this year. I mean they had a bulls-eye on them this year and everyone they played was pretty decent.Everyteam in the NFC had a fatal flaw tha killed them in the end.For Example NY Giants had a quaterback that struggled to win big games all year and he couldn't deliver philly. Speaking of the eagles, they were a pretty decent team that suprised a lot people. But during the season their d was up and down and in the playoffs they couln't stop the run against the giants or the saints. The Dallas Cowboys were pretty good against the run but were awful against the pass all year.
Also Tony Romo is an inexperienced qb and his former coach bill parcells thought romo may have belived the hype evry1 was giving him and as a result, he was overconfident. And T.O. didn't help by dropping many passes. Seattle was plagued by the madden curse resulting in many injuries. Finally New Orleans had a suspect defense and many of their players were young and not battle tested. Also they used too many short passes and screens in order to avoid sacks. But the short game can't work evrytime as it failed them against chicago. Meanwhile the colts stopped the number 2 rb in rushing yards larry johnson, beat a great defense in the ravens, and finally defeated their archrivals the patriots in the playoffs. that's why peyton will be saying he's going to disney world.
P.S. When you give Peyton Manning to weeks against a defense, youll need some divine intervention to stop him.
Mik3 is my twin in RL
IN AUGUST 2007... NARUTO DIES Link:http://youtube.com/watch?v=sjnvDIWeGXU
Kaos
Master Otaku

Post by Kaos »

"We're the Bears Monsters of the Midway. Knocking teams out every Sunday. Fire in our eyes, you cant stop our tribe. We so good we might do an 85!"

Whoo!!! GO BEARS!!! Chi-town rocks!
Berries n' Cream, berries n' cream, I'm a little lad that likes berries and creeeeeama