What Sport is Everyone Into?

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
*MidnightBlossom*
Visitor

What Sport is Everyone Into?

Post by *MidnightBlossom* »

Me, i'm an icehockey player, a figure skater, kickboxer/boxer, im in in some martial art's, i vault on horseback (gymnastics on the back of a horse), gymnastics and finally archery........and that's not all of em too!!

Shinta Narakuto
Visitor

re: What Sport is Everyone Into?

Post by Shinta Narakuto »

Martial Arts and thats about all, i play football and soccer and basketball but rather then that il do Martial arts, and fencing

Mai

Post by Mai »

if modeling was considered a sport then id have to say modeling
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

Post by Dark Lilly »

Fencing, Renaissance Rapier combat and medieval combat .... mostly a spectator though. But I can martial a field and help someone with his amour.... armor ..... well, amour too.......in certain a certain case.....
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.

Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

Post by Dark Lilly »

Mai kujaku: if modeling was considered a sport then id have to say modeling

Well, it's competitive and demanding enough to be considerd one. You go girl .... and be sure to let me know which magaznes to look for you in! Did a little runway years ago. Decided I had more fun pulling clothes for different set themes.
Stand back! This old Otaku has PMS, a broadsword, a double bladed battle ax, a flail, dagger in her teeth and a pistol in her belt.

Mai

Post by Mai »

lol dark lilly. Hopefully i will get accepted at a modeling agencie- but i have to wait another year
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

*MidnightBlossom*
Visitor

Post by *MidnightBlossom* »

fencing is soooooo much fun!!!! I weight train too, im 115Lbs but i lift 150...

Mai

Post by Mai »

you have me beat..im 119 pounds..but my weight is perfect for my height 5 foot 5

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

I play Rugby. American football with no pads or protection and the game doesnt stop when someone gets tackled its constant and bloody rough to...

WAKAI
Visitor

Post by WAKAI »

thats alot sports midnigth blossom am into kicking other peoples ass.thats a sport that i love :twisted:

Mai

Post by Mai »

i used to play soccer

The Naturalist
Visitor

Post by The Naturalist »

Basketball and snowboarding if thats considered a sport

Dark Lilly
Ex-Moderator

Post by Dark Lilly »

Mistress Mai: you have me beat..im 119 pounds..but my weight is perfect for my height 5 foot 5

I'm not too fat. I'm too short.

Shinta Narakuto
Visitor

Post by Shinta Narakuto »

Lilly's right shes got a nice body for her height

Parn
Visitor

Post by Parn »

Let's see. I play baseball for my college. Then there is football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, and weight training. Also some long distance running. Did martial arts for awhile. Then there is just learning Iaido for right now.

Hey
Visitor

Post by Hey »

Oh man! All of you guys must be so buffed up from all these sports!

I USED to play soccer, like, 5 years ago. I wimped out of Karate three years ago. Still ice skate though!!

I wanted to join my school's fencing club this year, but I found out about it a little too late (so I'll have to wait till next year, so excited!!). I bike around the campus...does that count? I do it everyday...?

I've also decided to join the Salsa dancing club next year... but don't know if I'll stick to it.

Hm...and what can I say about weight training, I'm 110 lbs and 5'4...last time I checked 5'4 (I might have shrunk), and I haven't touched any weights for more than a year...pathetic eh? I used to be really strong! I would kick my brother's bum in wrestling (and he's older than me...well...he's kinda skinny though, but still...)

Wow...I feel horrible :?

P.S. I absolutely LOVE hockey, but don't play it myself. (that's being a canadian for ya eh?)