favorite fighting style

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

favorite fighting style

Post by Dragon X »

there's plenty of ggood fighting stlyes out there but mines is muay thai.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

xuanxanh99
Baka Otaku

Re: favorite fighting style

Post by xuanxanh99 »

I don't fighting style but i usually watch it on the TV,

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I prefer a combination of judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:I prefer a combination of judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
cool I like those 2
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I like mixed
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27

alexjava
Baka Otaku

Post by alexjava »

I like it's all fighting style, they are amazing, we learn it's different fighting style, there are so many fighting style is use in it, and they all are perform very well, the fighting style they will use for fight they are dragon style, sneak style etc.

amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

Tribes is for you. If you are an entrepreneur, Tribes The Tribe DVDare right for you. This is true regardless of whether one of the new entrepreneurs of the baby boom, or if you are one of the young people around the world who have answered the call for an entrepreneurial career as a result of Global Entrepreneurship Week. It's best for you, because "we need you to bring the United States.TribesHow I Met Your Mother DVD will help you develop the entrepreneurial spirit. He does, allowing you to think about how much time you spend reacting, responding, and starts. To find the difference between things for you and what you do. The idea of ??tribe is not new. The man (and woman) were formed long after theOne Tree Hill DVD tribes - security, food, socialization, and coping. Fast forward to last Cro-Magnon, and you can see, the technology and times change but people do not."Tribe" instinct - something in us thatSopranos DVD we would join the band of geeks, athletes, nerds, greasers, and later the church, the Rotary, fraternity or sorority is still intact. Need to connect to the tribal deal they have never failed. Instead of dinosaurs and invading armies, we need to survive peer pressure, office Two And A Half Men DVDpolitics, business, competitive, and many other attacks on our group.The industrial age was the scale and a strategy of power from top to bottom, and flatten to form tribes has been sublimated - in Scouting, Tupperware parties and religious organizations.
-------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
The Tribe DVD

deathb0x
Rookie Otaku

Post by deathb0x »

mostly all of fighting style have one thing in common, they focus on Self Defense.
but there is only one fighting styles that is focusing on Offense and intended to kill people.
that woul'd be Muay Thai of thailand, where aggressiveness is essential. as for me, that is the best and most effective fighting style ever.