WWE LOSER HALL OF FAME

Bottom of the ninth, third down, Gretzky shoots from the three point line... and it's a goaaaaal!
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

WWE LOSER HALL OF FAME

Post by Dragon X »

If there was a loser hall of fame these ppl should definatly be in it.Vickie guerreo the miz coach JBL and Michael Cole.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Mik3

Re: WWE LOSER HALL OF FAME

Post by Mik3 »

Cole is a little girl, Seeing Stone Cold kick his ass years ago is my best memory of him. And when I was at smackdown, some kid nicely asked for his autograph and he just waved him off though he was just standing against the barricade doing nothing fora good five minutes. Now i have no idea why you'd ask michael cole of all [censored] people for an autograph but still
I remembered my password.

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Re: WWE LOSER HALL OF FAME

Post by Dragon X »

Mik3 wrote:Cole is a little girl, Seeing Stone Cold kick his ass years ago is my best memory of him. And when I was at smackdown, some kid nicely asked for his autograph and he just waved him off though he was just standing against the barricade doing nothing fora good five minutes. Now i have no idea why you'd ask michael cole of all [censored] people for an autograph but still
yeah that was pretty funny.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine