Verb Charts~ 動詞の表

It's not nearly as complex as English, but as usual we find ways to screw it up.
Dreams

Verb Charts~ 動詞の表

Post by Dreams »

I designed these to help someone on my forum, and thought you guys might appreciate them. They're charts of all the basic (and some not-so-basic) verb forms in Japanese. They are NOT an exhaustive learning tool. My intention was to show how verbs conjugate: standard RU verb, standard U verbs, irregular verbs, and popular verbs like iru, aru, desu. I wrote basic uses and examples for every form, however, I did not write down every rule or nuance that might exist, especially when it comes to the detailed forms.

And, these do not include grammar patterns. There are far too many to list. I only tried to stick to word forms that physically change the verb itself, and even then I left out some.

Anyway, I hope this helps you guys.

Verb Chart 1
Verb Chart 2
Verb Chart 3
Verb Chart 4
Verb Chart 5
Verb Chart 6

They get harder as they go along, so the easy stuff is at the beginning. And beware of typos! I'm seriously sure they're loaded with them. That, and, there were some forms of some verbs I wasn't sure how to conjugate, or if certain verbs even had certain forms. (For instance, I don't often use 'nasaru'.) So, if you see an error like that, feel free to correct me!
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
Yuki~
Absolute Otaku

Re: Verb Charts~ 動詞の表

Post by Yuki~ »

Nice, Dreams ^^
olááá
L'Arc~en~Ciel forever~
o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o o(•ω•)o
quando pousar e abrir os olhos como seria bom se te encontrasse com um sorriso...
tchau~
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

HEY! Here they are! The all amazing dreams has done it again!
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Hiryuu
Baka Otaku

Post by Hiryuu »

Except... something seems to have happened to the site now. =/
Dreams

Post by Dreams »

I moved my domain.
Links have been fixed.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23