Does anybody like Light Yagami?

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Does anybody like Light Yagami?

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

haha. Wow! More posts on here since I was last on. hehe What's up?
FayeShinomori
Baka Otaku

Post by FayeShinomori »

In the beginning of the series, I really did like Light. I approved of his determination to rid the world of evil. However, I didn't approve of the way he went about it. After they brought L onto the scene, my loyalties slowly shifted to L and I was cheering him on. I was so sad when L died and so P.O.'d at Light. I think Light's motives were good but the way he went about them was all wrong.
I love Twilight and Edward Cullen! I have gone to the dark side...I enjoy...yaoi/shonen ai. *Bows head*
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

Wow! No one has really been in this topic in a while.
LeoXiao
Newbie Otaku

Post by LeoXiao »

I thought Light was cool in the beginning, but then he became not-so-cool when he started killing people just for fun and not being responsible. I never liked L that much (he was kinda interesting but not awesome), and Near and Mello were simply awful. Anyway, Light was a complete ass (though a badass nonetheless) by the end, but he died in the wrong way. The manga had a cooler ending.
TheHumanoidTyphoon
Baka Otaku

Post by TheHumanoidTyphoon »

I liked Light at the start, then got majorly pissed off with him after he killed Watari and L cause they were what made the series awsome IMO and when they replaced him with Near and Mello both of whom were rubbish (though Mello got a bit cooler after the explosion) so yeah, Light just started off cool and got more and more annoying as the series went on.
AemiAbarai1
Baka Otaku

Post by AemiAbarai1 »

I love light! i'm pro-kira all the way baby! ^.^
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I'm glad I didn't watch the anime~ I liked all characters in the manga.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Axle Starr
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Axle Starr »

I'm all for Light and what he did as Kira. Overall, he made the world a better place IMO
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
halu
Baka Otaku

Post by halu »

i love Light Yagami he was amazing and shouldn't have died :cry: .however L was very interesting but he didn't have the same effect that Light did also mello and near were terrible >.< also theres a guy where i live who looks almost just like him it's great but he's :evil:
PoeticReminisce
Baka Otaku

Post by PoeticReminisce »

At the beginning I didn't mind Light. I didn't want either L or Light to win at first. I enjoyed how they kept testing each other. And when Light lost his memories, it annoyed me for some reason. But... I fell in love with L and now I hate Light, too, I'm sorry. Lol. But my friend likes Light. She's not in love with him or anything, but I guess he's her favorite. :) I'm sure there are other people out there like that though.
Axle Starr
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Axle Starr »

I agree with Light wholeheartedly. As for whether I like him or not, he's my favorite character in the series
"You will not forget this devil's power....AND YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"
kawaii_yuuki
Baka Otaku

Post by kawaii_yuuki »

hi i'm just new here please be nice to me....
i hope all of us will get along...
kawaii_yuuki
Baka Otaku

Post by kawaii_yuuki »

i sometimes like yagami but all the time L :D :D :D :D
Axle Starr
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Axle Starr »

Light is the best character in the series and my favorite manga character in overall