About the Death Note!

Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

About the Death Note!

Post by Commander Sparx »

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

This note will not take effect unless the writer has the persons face in their mind when writing his or his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.

If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.

If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.

After the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

This note shall become the property of the human world, one it touches the ground of the human world.

The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of the original owner, example a god of death.

The human who uses this note can neither go to heaven or hell.

If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated and the time can into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.

The human who touches the death note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, a god of death, even if the human is not the owner of the note.

The person in possession of the death note is possessed by a god of death, its original owner, until they die.

If a human uses the note, a god of death usually appears in front of him/her within 39 days after he/she users the note.

Gods of death the original owners of the death note do not die, in principle, anything which will help or prevent the deaths in the note.

A god of death has obligation to completely explain how to use note or rules which will apply to the human who owns it.

Gods of death extend his life by putting human names on the note, but humans cannot.

A person can shorten his or her own life by using the note.

The human who becomes the owner of the death note can, in exchange of half of his/her remaining life, get the eyeballs of the god of death which will enable him/her to see a human’s name and remaining lifetime when looking though them.

A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.

The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.

The specific scope of the condition for death is not known to the gods of death, either. So, you must examine and find out.

One page taken from the death note, Or even a fragment of the page, contains the full effects of the note.

The instrument to write can be anything, as long as it can write directly onto the note and reminds are legible letters.

Even the original owners of the death note, gods of death, do not know much about the note.

You may also write the cause and/or details of death prior to filling in the name of the individual. Be sure to insert the name in front of the written cause of death. You have about 19 days according to the human calendars in order to fill in a name.

Even if you do actually possess the death note, the effect will be the same if you can recognize the person and his/her name to place in the blank.

The death note will not affect those under 780 days old.

The death note will be rendered useless if the victims name is misspelled four times.

“Suicide” is a valid cause of death. Basically all humans are thought to possess the possibility to commit suicide. It is therefore, not something “unbelievable to think of”.

Whether the cause of the individual’s death is either a suicide or accident, if the death leads to the death of more than the intended, the person will simply die of a heart attack. This is to ensure that other live are not influenced.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Re: About the Death Note!

Post by Im Lawliet »

lots of rules...

hmm id have to say..

Christina Stohle
His by a bus
gets hit at 6:42pm

(42 is the meaning of life)
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

Sorry, but you're wrong. 42 is not the meaning of life. Rather, 42 is the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Maein
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Maein »

Lol I just bought a death note, and it's got all the rules (duh XDD) so i've been reading all the rules like ...nonstop.. all 59 of them o.o;;;; now my cosplay is almost complete XDD
L is the only letter in my alphabet.

L's fan cLub (Anti-Light) member :3
Spoiler
Show
You're gonna carry that weight.
I LOVE AN CAFE :3 to share the love, PM o>v<o Nyappy! Miku=love
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

hmm i see.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

But they do contradict each other.

In the Manga volume 13: the Death Note encyclopedia is says that there are 60 pages to one death note and to get a new on you have to simply ask the shinigami. But in the Anime it says that the pages never run out. But some time in the Manga is says that the pages never run our or some things it says that there are 60 pages.

Umm...
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!