Questions about Matt

SoBelovesyou
Baka Otaku

Questions about Matt

Post by SoBelovesyou »

Heyy I'm new here:D hah but I've always wanted to ask some questions about Matt....so..

First of all is there ever an explanation for his goggles? I've heard many theories...but I'm wondering if it was ever actually explained..maybe it's just they are so stylish...I know he's a minor character so it's probably not explained...

Second...Why does he change from having red hair and a black and white shirt to having green hair and a black and red shirt? I know It's in the manga he has the black and white and in the anime he has the black and red shirt but whats up with his hair? this site actually said it was never supposed to be red but it is surly brown. ...Idunno. what's up with that?

...I guess I'll follow my pattern and say Third...what color are his goggles? I'm thinking about cosplaying him so I want to get the right ones....I'm thinking they are supposed to be black with yellow tinted glass...but I've seen them white a lot...and now I'm not sure.

Haha sorry to ask so many questions but I've been wondering about these. Aaaand I know no one will probably be able to answer them T_T but ohhhwelll. worth a try?
<3!
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Re: Questions about Matt

Post by Karin Rengu »

Hey! You! *tackles* Post in the other Death Note threads dammit!

About your questions, here There's about 2 paragraphs explaining most of your questions.
About the color of the goggles, I found this great slideshow that shows the different ones he had. I didn't know he had different ones either.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
SoBelovesyou
Baka Otaku

Post by SoBelovesyou »

haha yeeea I need to. and thanks for your help!! :D
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

No problem. I like to help.
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku

Post by Im Lawliet »

Matts goggles are also his glasses. if you have any real questions consult deathnote volume 13 how to read.
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size