Which one?

Dretlin

Re: Which one?

Post by Dretlin »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote: They're both insane in their own ways. Its one of those few series that seem to have a million levels.
The series is less philosophical. Well the 2nd series returns to a more philosophicalapproach.

Thats what I love about GITS though. Thats how it grabs me.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I started watching the series, but then they took it off TV. It was good from what I saw
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

scorpionwarrior wrote:I started watching the series, but then they took it off TV. It was good from what I saw
When stage6 was still up you could watch both seasons and download them.

I would direct you to that site but it longer exsits. 8)
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I only know a site that has the solid state society sadly, nothing that has the actual series.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Khorne
Master Otaku

Post by Khorne »

Seen the 2 series and the 3 movies.

First movie is above everything, it's a masterpiece. It is closely followed by the 1st serie.
The only thing I didn't really like was the 2nd movie... but the rest is awesome. One of my all-time favourites: action and philosophy together, can't be easily beaten.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Khorne wrote:Seen the 2 series and the 3 movies.

First movie is above everything, it's a masterpiece. It is closely followed by the 1st serie.
The only thing I didn't really like was the 2nd movie... but the rest is awesome. One of my all-time favourites: action and philosophy together, can't be easily beaten.
Do you mean GITS 2? Or soild state society?
Khorne
Master Otaku

Post by Khorne »

The one I didn't like so much was Ghost in the shell 2: Innocence. SSS was quite good, imho.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Khorne wrote:The one I didn't like so much was Ghost in the shell 2: Innocence. SSS was quite good, imho.
I havent seen GITS 2 yet, I am dieing to though.

Although I have heard some people were disappointed by it, GITS has apparently never done well in japan. Thats why GITS 2 has a completely different name there.