Which one?

Dretlin

Re: Which one?

Post by Dretlin »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote: They're both insane in their own ways. Its one of those few series that seem to have a million levels.

The series is less philosophical. Well the 2nd series returns to a more philosophicalapproach.

Thats what I love about GITS though. Thats how it grabs me.

scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

I started watching the series, but then they took it off TV. It was good from what I saw
Love and be loved. Don't let go but don't hold too tight. And never be afraid to lose for that is what makes life worth the risk

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

scorpionwarrior wrote:I started watching the series, but then they took it off TV. It was good from what I saw

When stage6 was still up you could watch both seasons and download them.

I would direct you to that site but it longer exsits. 8)

Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I only know a site that has the solid state society sadly, nothing that has the actual series.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

Khorne
Master Otaku

Post by Khorne »

Seen the 2 series and the 3 movies.

First movie is above everything, it's a masterpiece. It is closely followed by the 1st serie.
The only thing I didn't really like was the 2nd movie... but the rest is awesome. One of my all-time favourites: action and philosophy together, can't be easily beaten.

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Khorne wrote:Seen the 2 series and the 3 movies.

First movie is above everything, it's a masterpiece. It is closely followed by the 1st serie.
The only thing I didn't really like was the 2nd movie... but the rest is awesome. One of my all-time favourites: action and philosophy together, can't be easily beaten.

Do you mean GITS 2? Or soild state society?

Khorne
Master Otaku

Post by Khorne »

The one I didn't like so much was Ghost in the shell 2: Innocence. SSS was quite good, imho.

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Khorne wrote:The one I didn't like so much was Ghost in the shell 2: Innocence. SSS was quite good, imho.

I havent seen GITS 2 yet, I am dieing to though.

Although I have heard some people were disappointed by it, GITS has apparently never done well in japan. Thats why GITS 2 has a completely different name there.