Love? sexual prefrence?

Dretlin

Love? sexual prefrence?

Post by Dretlin »

Subject to much debate, who are the characters in love with? Is it a man or a women? Is it a tachikoma!?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Love? sexual prefrence?

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Motoko is Bi/Lesbo
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Motoko is Bi/Lesbo
I still remain sceptical...Batou loves the Motoko. I don't doubt that. Its even hinted in both the series and movies.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

well i never said Batou didn't love her but it never shows that she returns those feelings
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

That brings up another ep from the 1st gig. In a bar you see a picture of motoko and batou with a child.

Interesting?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:That brings up another ep from the 1st gig. In a bar you see a picture of motoko and batou with a child.

Interesting?
maybe i missed that episode, which one is it?

and perhaps it was something for one of there missions a disguise maybe?
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

After just spending about 25mins trying to find it, T-T its...

First GiG - ep 16.

It is known that batou has/had a wife and child. There is a chance it could have been motoko. However your right it could be for some sort of mission as well.

I am not sure though, because after that it is never touched apon again.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

There has been rumors lately of a new season of GITS, but it's rumor only. I hope it's true though.

If it turns out to be true maybe we will find out a bit more about the past of Batou and maybe a love sub plot with Motoko
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

I really hope thats true. Think it will be set in the past?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Well if the rumors are true than yea it'll be a prequel to Gits.

Oh and hey Dret if you pay attention to the opening song for season 1, the scenes it shows when the song is playing it will show Motoko sleeping in a capsule hotel lol
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Well if the rumors are true than yea it'll be a prequel to Gits.

Oh and hey Dret if you pay attention to the opening song for season 1, the scenes it shows when the song is playing it will show Motoko sleeping in a capsule hotel lol
A women in a capsule hotel? If you have never watched GITS before just from this information you can identify it is a work of fiction. As women don't stay in capsule hotels - ever. :D
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Well if the rumors are true than yea it'll be a prequel to Gits.

A women in a capsule hotel? If you have never watched GITS before just from this information you can identify it is a work of fiction. As women don't stay in capsule hotels - ever. :D
Yes they do dret, just not nearly as often as men.......The capsule hotel was "originally" designed for men only but it isn't like that anymore.