***Akatsuki Club 1701- Captain of Squad 2***
***Anbu Club- Captain of Squad 1***
****Blood + Club- Kurado Rika - Saya****
Cool ppl: Renegade Chaos Angel,Karin Rengu,Twilight N. Wolf,Mast. Inu,bOi,Leo
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Blood plus: Diva or Saya?

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

i have love them both but, diva i love her cuz, she actually want to just to have babies but, the way she did made me kind dislike her
but, as saya she was amazing but, at the same time she was distarcted by love and feelings that made her a bit weaker that diva
so i have to go with diva
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

I agree with you. But I think I prefer Saya, becuase of her feelings. I don't think she is weaker, I think that makes her strong because she has to fight with her own feelings too.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
moonlightscare
Baka Otaku

Post by moonlightscare »

well, in my opinion diva didnot do anything wrong it was amshell's fault unlike saya she grew with a kind hearted man (joel) and perhaps you can see that diva have a problem of being violent at times but in the end of the blood series it shows that no matter how evil she may be she shows her love in imagining her with her kids right? and i think she's cool and saya was hot !! :love: :love: :-" :-" :)
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Do I have to choose? I didn't particularly care for either one. Saya was ok for a few episodes after the kid brother Riku died. When he died she stopped being a winy little emo girl and actually fought pretty good.

Saya was better in Blood the last Vampire, she had more backbone and guts. In blood+ all she seem to do was complain and cower in the corner while everyone sacrificed their lives.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Well, I like her more on Blood+, but in Blood the last Vampire she was great n__n I loved her cold attitude. Her feelings didn't get on her way, but I think that's what makes Saya on Blood + more intersting. But sometimes that pssed me off XD
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
saya2323
Baka Otaku

Post by saya2323 »

i like saya better. but i feel sorry for poor misunderstood diva. all she want was s family and love.i bet you can tell i like saya a lot :P :D
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Everyone has a great point but, if you think if Diva didn't raise like she was she would be nice just like Saya so we can't really point on which is better cuz, if Diva was rais like Saya she would probably be in love with someone and fight for the monsters that was protecting her and wants to be the dad of her kids.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Luve
Baka Otaku

Post by Luve »

Diva had to kill Riku naked because she raped him to impregnate herself with a child so that she could become queen.