episode count

jackaroo
Visitor

episode count

Post by jackaroo »

The profile on the Cowboy Bebop series says that there were only 26 episodes and 1 movie yet the truth is that there were actually 27 episodes. The title I have for the last one is this: "Cowboy Bebop Session XX [Episode 27 (Unreleased) - Collection Blues]" Basically its one of those that recap on the entire series, showing bits and parts of previous scenes and so forth with only some new dialogue and a few new scenes.
Hey
Visitor

re: episode count

Post by Hey »

Oh my frickin' God!!! Seriously?!?!?! Where can I get it? Download it maybe? From where? How? Who? Whyyyyyyy?!

Dude, is it anything like...Spike lives on?
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

Post by Velrick vest'ul »

i had no idea although it sounds like it would be pretty cool
smart and sassy
Visitor

Post by smart and sassy »

are you kidding that sucks. here i thought it was all over :shock:
Simaru
Visitor

Post by Simaru »

:D is it coming out anytime soon??? :|
jackaroo
Visitor

let me clarify

Post by jackaroo »

Let me see if I can clarify what I posted so that there won't be any confusion. The episode/thing that I have (downloaded from friend who I think taped it) is...not...a new EPISODE as in a new adventure. It...isn't a continuation of the series from where we see Spike supposedly dead (this remains debated). It is a--what I call a post-recap of the entire series where bits and pieces of the old episodes are shown with dialogue/commentary from the characters and narrator. Some of the dialogue is new, as in not in any of the previous episodes. Some scenes that are shown are new too--though these are very rare. I'm not sure if it is going to come out or whatnot--they are probably saving it for a "special edition" dvd or collection or something is my guess. If anyone wants to have it then please reply...I'm not sure how to go about giving it out so some help would be appreciated. It is 133 MB large.
I hope this clarifies somewhat.
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

i still think it sounds pretty cool
Tuler_292
Visitor

Post by Tuler_292 »

Downloadie--------NOW! yay!
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

okay i wish i could download it
smart and sassy
Visitor

yeah it sounds cool
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

you can probably download it to can't you i don't even have the internet at home
smart and sassy
Visitor

then how do you get on :? and yes i have internet. good for reports
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

usually during classes in school when im supposed to be doing something important and or like right now at my friends house. and i want the internet mainley for reports it would be cool
smart and sassy
Visitor

well our computers at school are monitored and blocked so that would be near to impossible to do for ours. it just seems like you are on all the time :D
Velrick vest'ul
Visitor

well im on computers a lot and its fun
smart and sassy
Visitor

not for me because i can never figure them out