Favorite shoujo-ai anime

Discussions about anything anime-related.
BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive
Posts: 218
Joined: Jul 27, 2004 5:09pm
Gender: Male
Location: Kennewick, WA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Favorite shoujo-ai anime

Post by BigKwell » Aug 04, 2004 5:52pm

Let's find out what is our favorite shoujo-ai anime. So far for me, one of the best is "Plastic Little." :)
"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."

Stephen W. Hawking

Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain » Aug 13, 2004 1:25am

I'd hardly call it hentai

BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive
Posts: 218
Joined: Jul 27, 2004 5:09pm
Gender: Male
Location: Kennewick, WA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Post by BigKwell » Aug 13, 2004 1:11pm

Mountain wrote:I'd hardly call it hentai


Not really has to be hentai.

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."

Stephen W. Hawking

Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain » Aug 13, 2004 4:32pm

Okay, just pointing that out in case you didn't know.
But if it was Yuri . . . then I'd consider it as a hentai!

BigKwell
Inactive
Inactive
Posts: 218
Joined: Jul 27, 2004 5:09pm
Gender: Male
Location: Kennewick, WA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Post by BigKwell » Aug 14, 2004 10:16am

Mountain wrote:Okay, just pointing that out in case you didn't know.
But if it was Yuri . . . then I'd consider it as a hentai!


Nice to know, Mountain. I was just wondering if you saw the bathhouse scene, especially the part where Tita was undressing Ellyse. :D
"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."

Stephen W. Hawking

Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain » Aug 14, 2004 10:20am

Soz, I ain't heard of this anime b4, let alone seen it, but as u put it that way, I might reconsider . . .

RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

Post by RedMethod(XlllRed) » Aug 14, 2004 11:02am

I have not see any hentai series.But I do know the best place to get hentai at E-hentai.net I trust that hentai pervs will like it. as for me I just stick good Clean Anime






Don't forget that a crowded Elevator Always Smells DIFFERENT to Midget

WhoWantsToKnow
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 421
Joined: Jul 27, 2004 3:47pm
Gender: Male

Post by WhoWantsToKnow » Aug 14, 2004 5:16pm

I've seen the bath scene in Plastic Little. I wouldn't call it yuri or shoujo-ai, but it's darn close. But you can't think of shoujo-ai and mainstream anime without thinking about El-Hazard's Alielle, dont you think?

Personally, I can't recall a series that focuses on shoujo-ai.

Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain » Aug 14, 2004 7:50pm

RedMethod(XlllRed) wrote:I have not see any hentai series.But I do know the best place to get hentai at E-hentai.net I trust that hentai pervs will like it. as for me I just stick good Clean Anime






Don't forget that a crowded Elevator Always Smells DIFFERENT to Midget


I haven't seen any hentai series yet, so I'm just an innocent as u! For now . . .

Random Person
Visitor

Post by Random Person » Aug 14, 2004 8:33pm

I ignore it all if it's hentai/shonen-ai/shojo-ai I don't have anything against gayness or other peoples interests, but I do NOT like non-clean anime, a tad bit of nuditys okay but that other stuff makes me feel like saying "YUCK" loudly.

RedMethod(XlllRed)
Visitor

Post by RedMethod(XlllRed) » Aug 14, 2004 10:12pm

Mountain wrote:
RedMethod(XlllRed) wrote:I have not see any hentai series.But I do know the best place to get hentai at E-hentai.net I trust that hentai pervs will like it. as for me I just stick good Clean Anime






Don't forget that a crowded Elevator Always Smells DIFFERENT to Midget


I haven't seen any hentai series yet, so I'm just an innocent as u! For now . . .




Yes...For Now.. :twisted:

Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain » Aug 15, 2004 9:42am

lol.

Anyway, to Random Person. U make it sound like having sex is the most disgusting thing in the world. Geez . . . lighten up!

RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII » Aug 15, 2004 8:09pm

Totally.. :roll:

Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain » Aug 16, 2004 7:51am

lol

Bellend Whacker
Visitor

BIG HAIRY HORSE

Post by Bellend Whacker » Aug 16, 2004 2:27pm

YEAH BALLWHACKERS FOREVER.

Mountain
Visitor

Post by Mountain » Aug 16, 2004 2:35pm

:?:

Post Reply