Chobits!

Discussions about anything anime-related.
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Re: Chobits!

Post by Katsuyo »

Oh its a great anime i watched all of it and it was pretty good
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Shinobu Sensui wrote:
Fū-Jutsushi|EL wrote:dailymotion and VEoh are good sites too but... they are getting bad deleting licensed anime :/ ...although they are supposed to...
That's because once google bought youtube and started deleted tons of stuff people all over the net found out and heard all about it. Now, lots of media streaming sites are following in youtube's footsteps, unfortunately.
it's also because of licensing. fansubs are suppose so seize production and distribution apon licensing of an anime. and that is why all dubbed anime are impossible to find on the net to watch.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Pink Supervisor|EL wrote:
Shinobu Sensui wrote:
Fū-Jutsushi|EL wrote:dailymotion and VEoh are good sites too but... they are getting bad deleting licensed anime :/ ...although they are supposed to...
That's because once google bought youtube and started deleted tons of stuff people all over the net found out and heard all about it. Now, lots of media streaming sites are following in youtube's footsteps, unfortunately.
it's also because of licensing. fansubs are suppose so seize production and distribution apon licensing of an anime. and that is why all dubbed anime are impossible to find on the net to watch.
It's not just dubbed anime that being removed from youtube you know. Even Japanese anime with english subs are being deleted. Teh internetz r lozing awesomeness.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Shinobu Sensui wrote:
Shinobu Sensui wrote:
It's not just dubbed anime that being removed from youtube you know. Even Japanese anime with english subs are being deleted. Teh internetz r lozing awesomeness.
note that almost all subbed anime on the internet is Fansubs. Naruto and Bleach are LICENSED ANIME and dattebayo should have stopped distribution of it a long time ago, they are against the current fansub rules because they are distributing free editions of licensed animes (and they could technically be sued).

things like chobits, Trigun, Death note, and Gundam and anime's that are already dubbed but are placed on the net as Fansubs are also suppose to be taken off

the only thing that shouldn't be taken off are none licensed anime.
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Shinobu Sensui wrote:
Shinobu Sensui wrote:That's because once google bought youtube and started deleted tons of stuff people all over the net found out and heard all about it. Now, lots of media streaming sites are following in youtube's footsteps, unfortunately.
note that almost all subbed anime on the internet is Fansubs. Naruto and Bleach are LICENSED ANIME and dattebayo should have stopped distribution of it a long time ago, they are against the current fansub rules because they are distributing free editions of licensed animes (and they could technically be sued).

things like chobits, Trigun, Death note, and Gundam and anime's that are already dubbed but are placed on the net as Fansubs are also suppose to be taken off

the only thing that shouldn't be taken off are none licensed anime.
The reason I complain is because I shouldn't have to buy the DVDs of a series I haven't seen before. I only buy DVDs when I really enjoy an anime. I'd rather watch the anime online first. Then, if I really like it then I'll buy it. Having these series for free viewing online increases their popularity anyway.
Does God Exist?

<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

exactly the point of Fan service ^_^... it's about getting anime to the public without having to pay...well i'm done my discussion
PINOY PRIDE ^_^