23%
No Opinion.
9%

Total votes: 43

Jade_Steel_Hawk

My Moderator Application: Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Jade_Steel_Hawk »

Okay, so here goes.

For those who don't know me, I'm 17, and I've been here for almost three years. Yes, I've tried to quit a few times but that only works for a few months maximum. What can I say, I'm addicted!! :P

Yes, compared to many older users such as myself, my post count is low. I wasn't able to be on very often in the past, and over 600 were deleted when we got the new forum.

I'm used to tough criticism from others, and I know how to deal with it.

My spelling and grammar are quite excellent.

I think I'm an overall kind person to anyone who's kind to me. I'll admit I've gone off on a few nameless people, but it wasn't overboard, just enough to get the point across.

Everyone has their bad days. I'm no exception. As hard as I try I can't be perfect.

I'm very good at coming up with new ideas on how to improve whatever I'm involved in.

If anyone is having troubles, they can feel free to come to me for help. I'll do my best to get others through their problems, since I myself have gone through a lot.

I always look at the other person's perspective before saying something against him/her.

I won't criticize people for being immature. I'm guilty of it, but there's a time and place for it. If it's used to hurt someone it is not acceptable.

I have also never been threatened with being suspended/banned, as I get along well with pretty much everybody here.

I'm not afraid to give my opinion, and I will defend it unless convinced otherwise. I won't back down.

I'm in chat a lot, so I'd be available to put out spamming or fighting in there as well.

I keep my swearing to a minimum, but I usually find a more colorful way of expressing myself.

Please be honest with your opinions and provide reasons as well. :P
Last edited by Jade_Steel_Hawk on Feb 03, 2008 8:09am, edited 4 times in total.
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Re: My Moderator Application: Jade_Steel_Hawk

Post by Yodama Man »

I think you would make a great mod. I have known you for a long time and know what your capible of. I have allready seen you try and stop curseing and spaming in the chat as well as other areas. Might as well give you a badge to go with it *thumbs up*
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Thanks Yodama! :P Any other opinions?
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

Seriously people. The poor girl has been sitting here for 7 days without a response. Those other 5 people who voted could at least say something. Look, she even smiled and put on a happy face.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Yodama Man wrote:Seriously people. The poor girl has been sitting here for 7 days without a response. Those other 5 people who voted could at least say something. Look, she even smiled and put on a happy face.
Yeah, really. It's not often I use a smiley. lol. I'd like a reason for the negative vote. Does someone just hate me or something? Nawww...that's not possible.
Yodama Man
Uber Otaku

Post by Yodama Man »

Yeah most people are too scared to say why they voted no. Which is stupid because you can't learn unless you know what you did wrong.
Nyx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nyx »

I'm sorry, it's nothing personal against you, but I said 'No Opinion'. You seem like a good person, and the reasons you gave are excellent, but I want to know the person I'm voting for. Reasons alone won't sway me. Good luck though. *feels like she just blathered*
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Hey that's cool. At least you posted reasons as well. if you want to get to know me I'm in chat quite a bit.
Meghan
Uber Otaku

Post by Meghan »

I voted yes. I've talked to you and you seem very nice and responsible. Your reasons are good. so I voted yes.
Sometimes, things...
turn out the wrong way; But you gotta stay strong;;
you gotta move on because the hardest lessons in
life are the ones that always keep you
stunned & speechless Ā© Paigee Foynes Stokinger my love
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

I voted yes I think you would be a good mod :]
I ā™„Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Thank ya! ^^ Still no reasons for the votes against me? :|
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Location: People will believe a lie because they want it to be true; or they're afraid it's true.

Post by Morph »

I voted yes because U r nice and conserdrate. Even though I cause some fights and my temper rises quickly. There might as well be another mod 2 keep people like me in check. I hope U make mod Jade. ^___^
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Jade_Steel_Hawk

Yayy! thanxx. =]
xXKairi-kunXx
Master Otaku

Post by xXKairi-kunXx »

I think that you would make a great Mod Ms. Jade 8) Glad you went for it...Now you have to wait another year before you become one like Dre and Mike :heh:
Emo Neko, Remu,Pageantgirl

My AA daughter, My AA son, My Baby Girl
Jade_Steel_Hawk

ahhhh!!! not the dreaded wait!! anything but that!! *goes and hides in a corner*
xXKairi-kunXx
Master Otaku

Post by xXKairi-kunXx »

O_O;; Calm down Love...It's all worth it...just ask Yodama :mrgreen:
Emo Neko, Remu,Pageantgirl

My AA daughter, My AA son, My Baby Girl