Read if you like Beyblade

Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Read if you like Beyblade

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

I gotta know, who here likes Beyblade? I found out only a few people post in this section. So, I'm curious to know who else, besides me, still likes Beyblade.
I realize, with series like Naruto and Bleach, they've taken away the attention other anime series used to have. With these two anime out now, I can sorta see why many have forgotten series like Beyblade, as well as many others. So, to put it simply, if you still like Beyblade, please post. I'm just curious to know if there are others that still like Beyblade.
Keep your eyes peeled, I may post something like this in other anime sections here as well. Why I'm doing this is because I am really curious to know if the anime that was once known as "the best of the best" is still liked today by fans. Again, I'm just really curious.
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Re: Read if you like Beyblade

Post by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^ »

I LOVE BEYBLADE !!! Honestly !!
Well, I agree with you with the fact that animes like Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist are more popular than Beyblade. I really agree with that.
Honestly, I am from India, where not many anime series are telecasted..and beyblade was one of the first anime telecasted there, and believe me, kids are mad about beyblade once here ^^ Now, its like after Animax was introduced to India..more and more animes came. So, beyblade is less popular. Well, I wont blame it completely to the introduction of new animes...beyblade lost its popularity after the series were over and animax was introduced a year later I guess...so the new animes werent basically the main cause..beyblade lost itd popularity just after finishing off..and yea, tell ya what, indian kids are really odd..they cant rally like a serial/cartoon/anime for more than 4-5 months..I guess only Pokemon could maintain its glory for around 1 year..

And ya, are you going to post the same poll in other forum sections as well ? I dont think you can..I mean, you can put a topic related to beyblade in the beyblade section only ^^
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku

Post by *Sakura* »

I loooooove beyblade alot but I still prefer Naruto
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

yay i LOVE beyblade \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ it totally rox \:D/
well yea i know that other animes have overtaken them :oops: but believe me there r many who loves beyblade maybe they dont know abt this forum :? n i m from nepal n kids there r also a gr8 fan of beyblade every1 is seen beyblading in the streets n roads, houses even skools also :lol: thats y they got punished for it :lol: so i agree that once the well known for th best of best forum is now not so popular :cry: mann i miss those other members who once roked this section =D> =D> n now also other fans who we have here =D>
BB roks ^^
Frens r the one who steps in when the rest of the world steps out *hugs*
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Avantika wrote:I LOVE BEYBLADE !!! Honestly !!
Well, I agree with you with the fact that animes like Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist are more popular than Beyblade. I really agree with that.
Honestly, I am from India, where not many anime series are telecasted..and beyblade was one of the first anime telecasted there, and believe me, kids are mad about beyblade once here ^^ Now, its like after Animax was introduced to India..more and more animes came. So, beyblade is less popular. Well, I wont blame it completely to the introduction of new animes...beyblade lost its popularity after the series were over and animax was introduced a year later I guess...so the new animes werent basically the main cause..beyblade lost itd popularity just after finishing off..and yea, tell ya what, indian kids are really odd..they cant rally like a serial/cartoon/anime for more than 4-5 months..I guess only Pokemon could maintain its glory for around 1 year..

And ya, are you going to post the same poll in other forum sections as well ? I dont think you can..I mean, you can put a topic related to beyblade in the beyblade section only ^^
Aw no, I meant, I would go and post in Case Closed asking if anyone still liked Case Closed, same with Yu Yu Hakusho or another anime. I wasn't gonna ask about Beyblade in another forum. I would talk about a different anime. :)
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Oh...sorry..I misunderstood :oops: Why I asked you not to post about beyblade in other forums..especially in mindless chit-chat..is because users who post there in the misless chi-chat usually consider beyblade as a [censored] anime..thats why..
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

I love Beyblade!!!At first I thought it was a boys only could watch then i watched the whole series and I like knew more than they do! I also like loads of other animes but if you can see, this is my favorite topic to talk about :mrgreen:

I've also tried using beyblades as I've already tries to use and assemble other anime related toys like crush gear and tamiya but not Zoids coz i can't afford one yet. I also draw the chars sometimes especially Kai.

I can stop now coz if I don't this post'll go on longer. it's nice to know that other people also enjoy the same anime I do.
Please check out my Mod App
See my Drawings ^_^
Hallow Ichigo is my Master and I am his genie ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

Well, at first I never thought that beyblade is only a guys anime, coz I had seen its trailers and I could see that it doesnt looks to hardcore :mrgreen: The beautiful character designing was the first thing that I noticed in its trailers and thats why I was excited to see it ^^ I really liked the first episode..but then I couldnt watch the next few episodes, then started watching it again and for quite a lotta time, I was one of those who were enchanted by that beyblade mania :mrgreen: One more why I like beyblade a lot, is become it is sometime reallt sentimental and emo..Maybe I never told you guys before. I am quite a lot emotional :oops: Thats why I liked watching it so much.
IMO, Beyblade is a perfect blend of humour,action,good characters and good animation..Beyblade is one of the best anime I have seen !!
Cheers to Aoki Takao !!! *hugs Aoki* ^_^
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Its true. Beyblade really is one of the best anime I have seen. i totally agree. Its got a great character design, good characters, humor and action, and crisp and clean animation. I agree 100%.
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

yup same here :mrgreen: its one of the best anime which is not only based on battles or sth like that but its also based on renship, confidence, strength etc :mrgreen: so i just njoy watching it..to be true it waz kinda unique frm other animes \:D/ so i liked it n the way character r designed its just woww 8) :mrgreen:
BB roks ^^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

I agree both of ya ^^ I think the same way. I think its really balanced. And one thing which I really like about beyblade..its very clean. I mean, its not at all vulgar. I really love beyblade for that.
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

I agree both of ya ^^ I think the same way. I think its really balanced. And one thing which I really like about beyblade..its very clean. I mean, its not at all vulgar. I really love beyblade for that.
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

For me, Beyblade is one of the best cause i have watched tons of different animes whether I've completed watching the whole series or not.
See my Drawings ^_^
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Absolute Otaku

You have watched the complete series of beyblade, isnt it ? ^^ Me too. Pokemon isnt finished yet..the further series of digimon are yet to be telecasted and then I dont think i am able to watch other animes coz of less time..
yulZ
Uber Otaku

Post by yulZ »

yea mann pokemon is realli long :oops: it neva ends..that y i alwaz get confuse coz there r lots n lots of pokemon :roll: the only one i remember the most is pikachu :mrgreen:
BB roks ^^
divinephoenix
Absolute Otaku

Post by divinephoenix »

Yeah, but not V-Force. I've missed a few episodes.

Sid: Pokemon I guess right now has 400+ to 500+ pokemon.
See my Drawings ^_^