Nintendo DS

Discussions about anything videogame-related.

Do you have a Nintendo DS

Yes
68%
No, but I want one
16%
I'm getting on for christmas
No votes
No and I dont want one !
16%

Total votes: 19

Darcava
Master Otaku

Nintendo DS

Post by Darcava »

Do you have one ? They are soo much fun !! I love mine.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Re: Nintendo DS

Post by Cold Revolver »

My psp is so much fun, I admit I do want to get a DS but right now I can do almost anything on my wittle PSP slim, and I am quite content with it at the moment, maybe another time.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Darcava
Master Otaku

Post by Darcava »

I think what i like about DS is that its got all the mario games which are kinda fun but not uber-serious.
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

Post by Master InuYasha »

I have one. :lol:
Symos
Absolute Otaku

Post by Symos »

Had mine for 2 years now.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

I like Nintendo but the sad truth about it is PSP owns the DS and you all got ripped. Argue all you want but I am just stating my own opinion. I can back my opinion up with cold hard facts if you wish.. Information to enlighten you all?

I want a DS for a few games, but I wanted a psp for games, music, Net capabilities and many other things. Many other things out way the few games I want
for the DS. Clearly. DS is still a good system however, but it does not compare to Sony's sexy, sleek psp. Hate me or love me, surely most of you will hate me this Christmas for saying this, but still...

Merry Christmas.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

Darcava
Master Otaku

Post by Darcava »

True but DS costs a lot less and I wasn't denying that they are the same company. I simply like the games for DS a lot because they are a nice break from ps2 games.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Darcava wrote:True but DS costs a lot less and I wasn't denying that they are the same company. I simply like the games for DS a lot because they are a nice break from ps2 games.
I agree, The DS is for a different audience. I think the DS hand held represents Nintendo very well game wise. I do realize that the 2 system do have their own individual strengths. But I went with the PSP because I can do more with it.
Can you find your name?
KarinDretJessKoyue

Darcava
Master Otaku

Post by Darcava »

Cold Revolver wrote:
Darcava wrote:True but DS costs a lot less and I wasn't denying that they are the same company. I simply like the games for DS a lot because they are a nice break from ps2 games.
I agree, The DS is for a different audience. I think the DS hand held represents Nintendo very well game wise. I do realize that the 2 system do have their own individual strengths. But I went with the PSP because I can do more with it.
Understandable ^_^ I see we have reached a mutual understanding ^_^
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku

Post by Master InuYasha »

I got my DS this year
Sanger Zomvolt
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sanger Zomvolt »

I love my DS. The wide selection of 2D platformers and adventure games have had me hooked onto this system for quite some time now. The action-RPGs and casual gaming titles aren't too shabby either (the NY Times Crosswords game is pretty good, and Rune Factory is like crack. Just without the bad side effects.).
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Yep, had mine for 18 months or so now.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I don't like the disign. i think the PSP is better.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Right On Sister!!! XD

Yeah My Sis Has one Of Them, They're OK But I'm Fine With My PSP, Which Is In Fact 1 Year Old Today!! ^^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

So, you got it last year :D

I got a free PSP and game dude, 8) .
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Cold Revolver wrote:I like Nintendo but the sad truth about it is PSP owns the DS and you all got ripped.
The PSP lives up to its name. Play Station Portable. Thats all it is, it offers the same gaming experience as a PS2 - but portable. Where as the Nintendo DS offers a completely new gaming experience, plus it's cheaper!? If anyone got ripped its psp owners lol
Cold Revolver wrote:Argue all you want but I am just stating my own opinion. I can back my opinion up with cold hard facts if you wish.. Information to enlighten you all?
It's obviously a preferential thing. There is no cold hard fact you can give me that will change my opinion, and probably none I can give to change yours.
Cold Revolver wrote:I want a DS for a few games, but I wanted a psp for games, music, Net capabilities and many other things. Many other things out way the few games I want
Well I wanted my DS for an original, innovative gaming experience. I didn't want an unoriginal, Ipod Video with some playstation 2 games.

I prefer Nintendo DS for its games such as Metroid Hunters, Zelda, the Mario titles and Pokemon.
The hardware/graphics of the psp are excellence, but do not outweigh the benefit of the DSs' two screens, touch screen, online gaming community, and awesome game titles.

With a quick glance at who's winning the handheld war, its obvious far more people agree with me. As DS is killing psp in sales.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.